Scammers! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The cryptocurrency world is full of fraudsters so be careful. I advise everyone not to ever respond to strangers for any reason. Older members should be consulted so that we do not fall into risks. Fraudsters are very smart and have a lot of cunning plans.

• +4 1

You enter an unknown place full of strangers. You must expect everything that may happen with you, and this is what happens with you on Telegram, because when you enter with many groups that contain numbers of users of cryptocurrencies, you should expect that there are a lot of fraudsters among them, so we always ask Everyone should be careful when present in such websites, groups, and even applications

• +2 1

I have seen through a lot of social media pages that telegram is the place where a lot of scammers and hackers can be found and this is why I am scared to go and do anything related to money through telegram account

Hello there, my mate. Yes, scammers deceive customers by offering double pricing or coupons for trading bitcoin, and people like me are often at risk of falling into their pit, please find a trustworthy member, such as a mentor or someone who is well known to you.

TeLeGram is the perfect way for spammers to quickly approach a large number of members without exerting too much effort through the groups that we join. 

I always immediately report and block such accounts without hesitation.

This is really annoying. But simply, my friend, do not trust people you do not know well. Keep your private information to yourself and never share it with anyone. Even if he offers you tempting offers, pay attention to who is hiding behind it.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, what you have to do is not deal with anyone regarding your personal information or your account address, because that could expose you to fraud and lose your balance. Avoid clicking on any link you suspect and inform the moderators.

This is true, my friend, there are a lot of scammers on social media platforms and they attract people in deceptive ways , then they fraud and theft. The best way to get rid of them is to ban them completely and always be careful. good luck

• +3 2

Yes, my dear friend, there are many scammers on the Telegram application. We must beware of fraudsters. We must be very careful not to enter fraudulent links or sites.
Thank you for this advice

• +5 1

then they stolen our asset's so that's why so many big experts always warn us do not click any unsafe links.Do not give easily your personal information especially when your money is involved.you want that this and they ask your details and calim all your details with them so we have to take an security through without downloading any app or online sites which ask your details. 

My friend, fraudsters are present on a large number of websites, that all you can do is avoid and ban these people and deal with caution with them.

Actually, must of the members of this platform know that, there are so many scammers in the world of cryptography and that is reason why the members are advice to avoid clicking on an unknown platform or site and the new members should also avoid the attractive offers of scammers.

Scammers are also active in this forum we should be careful before sharing personal data with anyone because scammers trap in different ways

There are many scammers in this world that they are everywhere, so we must be careful of them and be aware of them . Scammers are present in any society . They are everywhere and at all times

I think as you carry a complete organic rank and be a targeted by fraudsters and you are an expert and you have experience Ferridonk to take

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Fraudsters are very annoying. They steal the money and accounts of others and hack them. We have to support our account and change the password every month and use letters and symbols to be strong and difficult to penetrate.

• +4 1

There are many fraudsters who make offers with high rates of profits and temptations to attract people, but you just have to ignore them, block them, or report them.

Yes, my friend, I have encountered many fraudsters on the Telegram program as well as other social media. They talk to you and ask you for money to invest, but they steal money so we must beware of them.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

I also have  receive a massages  that you should have to make ten referrals  and you should make referral within twenty four hours then you receive payment in the form of ethirum but i do not have tried it is it true or fake give me your suggestion.

Hello there greetings yes scammers are everywhere I I had experience in Telegram app I will use to work on this platform and their Allah scammed so be aware of those cameras and also don't give your password to anyone if you do you with your account will be hacked so be aware of that

Hello my dear friend.Scrammers are wise person who know about our greed for money.Therefore,they give us too attractive deals on telegram or inbox of this forum which we can't denied but as we login to those offers our account get hacked and we lose our money.

• +3 1

you always have to beware of scammers they scams you in such a way that you will never know you have to keep working and beware of scammers all the time.

• +1 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

You are right scammers are present every where thats why i have also faced this but i think this is the best forum if some one is disturbing you then you can complain against him on this forum and through this we clean this forum from the scammers.

• +2 1

You must follow the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum in order not to make mistakes because scammers often pursue vulnerable beginners, so you must be strong and build yourself by increasing your information about this site .

Yes, unfortunately, there are many scammers on the Internet and especially on Telegram, and they are very good at what they do and they know what they are doing, I have many friends who have fallen victim to this deception, because the scammers may even convince you to deal with them, so do not open any strange links and do not give your personal information to anyone, and be safe.

• +3 1