Following is more important than getting follower - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

You are correct,following expert members i think it's better because when you follow them and read their posts it will help you to learn alot many things on way that will help you to use your own experience to create good topics and comments.

I concur with that , for me I don't generally think that its significant on the off chance that I have supporters or not , I generally follow individuals whose posts are novel and accommodating to gain from them , additionally the individuals who compose such sort of posts , may have a ton of composed points in their profile so I check them to gain more from their encounters

Yes, there are followers worth considering, reading their comments, they are knowledgeable and they are helpful in most matters. I thank these followers

I agree that there should be reciprocity in the forum, following and being followed, but of course, this also depends on our activity, we must make good posts and comments, interesting for our readers so that we are followed by our work , that's the logical thing, I can not follow someone who does not offer anything new and only comments to comment.
Follow users who offer me good content, I hope that those who follow me, enjoy the work that I do, I am new and I am preparing to make my content interesting.

• +3 1

Both are equally important, follow or be followed, but the importance depends on the time you have been involved in this project and above all the knowledge you have about the world of cryptocurrencies, for now it is more important for me to follow those who have more knowledge that I about this new world of currencies.

Undoubtedly my friend, your judgment is very valuable. For those of us who started here a little while ago, we already know that we came to this wonderful forum to learn and help it grow and develop to infinity. But first we must each grow, and for that we cannot stop learning, this is achieved as you say by following those with more experience, those who use the most comments, so we support them and we prepare ourselves, this is a slow process but strong and interesting. As time goes by, we are accumulating knowledge and we can share it with others, and without realizing it our followers will grow, we don't have to look for them. they arrive alone. thanks for your good topic. I hope everyone sees it and puts it into practice.

Certainly both are important to be followed or to follow. We all may have an experience which can be shared and can be professionals in one field and in another field have luck of experience or information. Following experts giving us ideas and their point of view. Being followed we can share useful information and see how useful our experience and knowledge. 

We can follow people who have experience and we can get knowledge because of their posts and follow your posts is more useful to me

getting devotees isn't generally a worry for me, since I understand that I may not be the most supportive individual to everyone since I actually need insight, however I attempt to follow the individuals who I find continually making accommodating posts

On 5/16/2020 at 5:28 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

I totally agree with you. Following members who post quality topics, which we can learn from, is extremely important to me.
Especially like Newbie, i began to walk in the world of cryptocurrencies a little "blindly", then when you find someone who has the facility to explain things in an understandable way and who also takes the time to share their knowledge with others: They are the people worth following. Very good for your post !!!

• +2 1

Seniors are basically our teacher. They are well experienced too. No one can teach you like them. Because they also suffered from the same which we are suffering.So by following them we can learn lot of information.

Being followed is as important as following others. I like the fact that in this forum many people follow back without hesitation and out of generosity. It is a custom that benefits us all in the sense that we become a better community and as a result, people are more inclined to help and give reputation to one another. So I invite the community to keep a great job and continue being generous to each other.

• +1 1

Following is as important as being followed, both are complements for the community and you see a lot of union in without expecting anything in return, just for honesty, people follow each other helping growth and the platform last

Well, that makes sense. Naturally, if you want to learn more interesting and detailed information about cryptocurrency, then you need to subscribe to knowledgeable people.

I agree with what you say in part because in this way you broaden the opinions around you and you know points of view different from yours and it is always good to know the way of thinking of others, the diversity of knowledge is always important, I hope that my answer It helps you, it is a good topic to discuss.

I agree with you, you need to follow them to learn from them, but you must strive and work to get follow-ups to reach your idea and to get help if you need it

for me following is much important than followers. The reason being that when you follow someone it makes you learn more from their useful post but not all that you should follow because some are scam, they pretend. And for those who follows me expect much from me so i definitely don't like followers 

Certainly, I agree with you because when you follow people who provide good information is more important than obtaining followers in order to benefit from their topics rich in valuable information

I have to change my notice one day and I always forget it. There are many people that I follow and i didn't start notification when they published a new article. I learned day by day or sometimes and it's sad that I didn't respond immediately. I sometimes get lazy or tired and try to remember how to change these settings. 

I'm sure it can be really useful! Because if a professional person on this forum writes some topic, then under this topic he leaves comments that allow us to get a lot of information, because this is very cool! We can learn new things, learn a lot of useful things, and follow the activity to one day become the same Pro crypto user!

Following is more important than to be followed. Because when u are following a particular person you get to see about their post. About what people say about them. 

On 10/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, wassim19 said:

Certainly, I agree with you because when you follow people who provide good information is more important than obtaining followers in order to benefit from their topics rich in valuable information

Yes it's TRUE when you follow people wh improvise good information you gain a lot. Also when they post a topic you gain from what people comment on the topic right?

Great post my friend. I honestly agree with you. It's really important to follow people who actually make good content and has great reputation. This will help us improve our content style and would motivate us to make great content like them . Let's all support eachother.

• +1 1

I believe that they friends of this great forum that both things are important since as much as they follow you It is very important since it means that they have activity in the forum but very important to follow users with an experience of the world of Cryptocurrencies since this way you will get a lot of information
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1