Following is more important than getting follower - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Hello my friend yes we can gain followers, by publishing sueful topics and good idea but we can do not without following others also gain more experienc. Where there post yoy will get notification and you will learn from all the good post to there made.    

Yes dear the following is more important then getting more follower so it is because you want earn money from it you want to data about creating good post then you find out others opinion on that topic so following on this time is useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

If the people follow you I think only one thing that we are good working and they want to learn from our topics and posts. If u want to follow other members then I will suggest you that you should to follow the old members who have more knowledge and more experience.

We should all follow someone who is good. And his updates should follow us very well. And we who use cryptotalk. All of them should follow someone who is senior. Because we will get his updates very easily.thank you..

Getting followers depends on how we are working on this forum. In my point following others is really important when ever we start to follow each members its like we are following their path its really good to improve your knowledge by following their posts. 

Hello my friend, thanks for you to sharing your experience with us. this is very interested post. I learned from this post. and I agree to this post, your thought is good.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

I agree with your point of view, if we take this platform to increase our knowledge then we should follow informative posts creators to know many new things everyday. Because good content creators are always in search of unique topics which will surely benefit us. 

Yes you are right dear,but be careful to follow anyone.we should follow only those who are able to follow.if you want to get information then you should follow your senior's. Because senior's are just like to teacher. They help us more in our daily routine life. By following you well get more information and knowledge with in a short time.

• +3 1

Of course, following others is more beneficial than gaining followers. We should follow other experienced members to get information and experience. It is very useful for us. We should not think of gaining followers. Instead, we should follow others who publish informative and useful material in this forum.

• +2 1

when you try this, the civilization's active epithetical decryption will also stay associated with the subjects plus arguments which might be revealed respectively subsidiaries that you simply watch. I counsel then you really so watch spectacular contributors that you just deliberate take pride, excluding then you really should read completely pieces in reference to powerful assembly along with writing the subjects, in addition, to respond as far as powerful printed themes.

I agree with you but to an extent I think that if we had been more careful and professional with the way we react to posts, the payment would still be available. Most people were giving high ratings to members that they are following and those following them. We should just stick to earning and learning and other things can follow.

You should achieve a percentage of the followers you follow. The two things are important and useful for you to keep up with the latest posts.

• +4 1

That's right, we are enterprising people and we have to get leaders who can follow them, I think one of the best things about the forum is that knowledge is free so that new people can integrate to share ideas and learn a lot. I love the knowledge.

• +1 1

I prefer to follow seniors members that have always created good content than fhave followers, because I really like to gathering many knowledge and experience from older members.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

Yes you are right. This is a great way of getting linked with senior members for seeing their informational posts. When you follow members then in return you will also get followers and it will lead to earn good repute.

Dear Mate, yes you are right. Following people is important because we came to know about this forum a lot and by following people who has more knowledge then us are beneficial for us they tell us about new policies and rules.

Yes that's right, followers have a strong influence and they help you and strengthen your account and activity greatly I hope I have more followers this will be very good

Edited by Alishaaban

In my view, following members and members following you back are both important to learn and earn profit in this forum. Following members will make someone to learn from useful topics and getting more followers will make your post to be noticed to earn lots of reputation. Also, Following senior members in the forum is very good to learn more.

I think the forum will be my virtual school, I have to search and follow all the people who post posts of intellectual value in order to be like them, they will be our professors for some time.

Yes, we learn everything from adults.  So we can learn a lot of information by following our elders.

Yes, we learn everything from adults.  So we can learn a lot of information by following our elders.

Hello! Yes, everyone likes to get a lot of subscribers on any site. It's beautiful and cool! Everyone loves being popular. You're right, we should focus more on following other people than thinking about getting more followers. If you want more followers, then create helpful and informative posts. And people are interested in you.

Following other members helps us to learn from them. After learning ourselves we can be able to spread this knowledge on forum. So its first duty of ours to follow others. So, I completely agree with your point of view.

You are right and I agree with you, and I also follow up with experienced members to learn from the information and experiences that they provide in their publications. I also focus on following up on those who provide useful and attractive content.

Definitely when we think positive and think for others then automatically we will be awarded.If we follow someone then we actually are following.So, according to my point of view following is better than followers.