Following is more important than getting follower - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

The senior members of this forum are like teachers for the new members of this forum. The seniors know everything about this forum and we have a lot to learn from them. If we follow them, we can learn many unknown things.

You are absolutely right. We all think that wherever we go, we have honor. Our honor will be only when we have followed in the footsteps of a good person.
Blessed is the life of Muhammad, the best example in the world. If we want to be successful in this world and in the hereafter, let us follow the words of Prophet Muhammad

Yes we should follow the member whose posts are good and useful and they are easy to understand by reading. If we follow these members then our knowledge will also increase and we will also find a way to create a post.That way we can write a good post and our reputation will be good. We should just follow their ideas and not paste their post.

• +1 1

Truthfully, but getting follower isn't matter just you focus your goal.

Give 100 percent of your hope for best alhamdolella you can get good results . I just follow the useful posts rather these posts From senior or jonior

On 5/17/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

You're right If we following other person we can be know more things which help us to know various things and we get more knowledge in this platplatform.

Most of the members are interested in it and most of them are not.our elders and our seniors are of great worth and are more valuable for us.we can get guidance from their experience and could improve our selves and could better our mistakes.

The debate on following vs followers discuss on every forum now. People want to increase own followers and not interested to follow others. But i think that if you follow successful users you get more knowledge from them. Every successful person in the world must follow someone senior to get the success and its logic also applies on the crypto talk. If you want to get success on crypto talk you have to follow the old users. 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

Hi dear your point of view is good if we follow other best rating members we can get opportunity to increase knowledge and skills to do posts but there also benefits to gain follower if we do useful posts people will follow us and more ratings we can get through it

• +2 1

Seniors are really our teacher.They are spring up qualified too.No one tin train you like them.Because they in addition suffered from the similar which we are suffering.So by next them we canister find out share of informations.

Good day friend. I agree with you. When we follow maximum members with good contents and knowledge and we will get to learn more easily and soon. We are here to earn a lot of knowledge and not for earning followers. So follow experienced senior members and you will succeed.

• +1 1

There are many people that I follow and haven't turned notifications on when they publish a new article. I find out after days or sometimes weeks and feel bad I didn't respond immediately. I'm just lazy sometimes or tired to try and remember how to change these settings.  

Actually I am new here .I have learned lot of things from full member and senior .so they are like my mentor and guide .so I follow them .Thanks for this post .

• +1 1

I had never understood the reason for following people but now it seems really important and quite a simple way to gain more knowledge and even get more information on the same. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone! 

With no iota of doubt, we always wish  to get more followers in every platform we found ourselves in, I want to draw all our attention that CryptoTalk case is different; because following more members here is better than being followed.

It is by following that you can post on good contents topics and get fine reputation. Which we both know that reputation is better than many other things.

Let's think about this please.

The follow-up feature is a good feature in the forum where we can follow people who publish good content on the forum to see their posts for those who publish them continuously, but if someone follows us, we will not benefit from anything except that they will see our posts in the future

Yes, I think so too.It is better to follow someone than to increase your own followers.Because if you follow someone, you will know his interests, what he likes, when he likes to do what he likes, you will know these things, and if you know this, you will gain some knowledge, and if you don't follow someone, you will know your followers. If you keep increasing, you will not be able to know these. It will just be like you follow increase your fame but getting nothing. 

Getting followers is not virtually a situation for me, because i realise that i might not be the maximum useful person to every body because i still lack enjoy, but i try and follow folks that i locate always making helpful posts

On 5/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

Following others means you are believing in their post and it will give you a lot of knowledge. It will help.us to have an easier way of.posting because we already know different things about cryptotalk.

Seniors and veterans should be accepted as our teachers. Because they give us ideas about things they know. They should follow us. So that we can easily accept all the information given to them. If anyone follows me, I will not get any education through him. So I agree with you.

Yes, following people is good because you get the notifications, but i understand the appeal to getting more and more followers. I think that when someone gets more followers they start to feel more encouraged and they have more confidence in what they are posting. 

• +1 1

Dear @Jami273 we should use simple and straight English language we should avoid from copyright cheating and copy paste we should give good positive response of the posts we should learn from the old followers in this way we increase the number of followers

In the name of followers and following at first you post information of topic then it automatically be following and in follower who likes our information then they will follower us and the knowledge is post goodpost

i think you are right sister the following is more important than getting follower but i will explain more than that so just listen , Everyone should follow those who are experienced.  Those who have posted a lot have a lot of reputation without thinking.  You will see that his experience is good. If he has good experience, then he must be able to give good advice , so i hope i answer about your question  so good luck for you and me .

• +5 1

It is necessary to follow important people and benefit from their experiences. I agree with you, but it is also nice to have a lot of followers and get a lot of support.

• +1 1

following the old members and which write good topics is important to learn ..but ,we have to still in contact around the anther sections and we have to search by self and get the knowledge from every where ,then share it here .

• +1 1