Following is more important than getting follower - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

In fact, we seem to follow more than we follow anything because here we think that if we can do a good job, we can have a little bit of cooperation with people on any subject, we can think a lot about this subject because in a short time  If we find it difficult, then it will be easier for us if we get cooperation here because there is a lot we can do about this, we can do a lot of ideas with love, we can post well and we can learn something good.

The two things having there significance and you are correct if individuals center around following great and experienced individuals that will a lot of good on the grounds that from them they can find out about the substance even the conduct and time the executives and a lot more things are there they will become more acquainted with and for me following any accomplished individuals is vastly improved on the grounds that I can numerous things from them.

Definitely we all more concerned with followers. It's pleasant for us and we worked hard on ours topics and wants a good feedback. But I think the following has the same aspect as the followers. If we follow the members whose thoughts has resembles to us we can touch with their point of view and can make out statements more clearly 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes my friend, it is also a good thing to follow others. It is my opinion that, as a beginner, everyone wants to learn more about the Cryptotalk forum such as how working here, and the basic rules and regulations. It couldn't be possible without asking someone or reading useful posts. If you find the person who is posting very unique, useful, and informative material the you should be follow him for touch with their new posts. There are many seniors as well as moderators whom you can follow them for learning from their experiences.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

15 minutes ago, Alexbhatti said:

Yes my friend, it is also a good thing to follow others. It is my opinion that, as a beginner, everyone wants to learn more about the Cryptotalk forum such as how working here, and the basic rules and regulations. It couldn't be possible without asking someone or reading useful posts. If you find the person who is posting very unique, useful, and informative material the you should be follow him for touch with their new posts. There are many seniors as well as moderators whom you can follow them for learning from their experiences.

@Alexbhatti You are right, my friend, as the follow-up of other members makes it easier for us to know the newly published topics and interact with them in a timely manner.

• Useful or interesting 1

You're %100 right. It's a great feeling to get followers, we all know that but if we don't follow anyone we can't expect to get more followers. As we all know every follow is encourage us to making more creative and useful posts. If we follow the people who deserve it , we can use this forum more efficiently. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Well said mate. I absolutely agree with you. Now people wants more followers everywhere. But in crypto world you don't any followers. But you need to follow some good members to get good knowledge of content creation. And make your quality better.

• +3 1

Hi there. I agree with you. As fellow cryptotalk members, we should follow each other and give our support to fellow members by reading and reacting possitively to their posts. This will be a greater platform if the mutual feeling of support and friendship gets strengthened. Thank you for your post and have a nice evening.   

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is if honestly obvious. It is significant and fine for you to keep the value individuals who form master subjects. Yet, as far as I might be concerned, I really plus or minus that I didn't think by and large of things like that. I'm basically requesting to find polite subjects and award them at this crossroads for one and all to profit.

On this forum seniors are basically our teacher.They are well experienced too.No one can teach you like them.Because they also suffered from the same which we are suffering.So by following them we can learn lot of informations. Good luck!

Yes I agree with you on that my friend following is more important than getting follower because if you follow people that post topic with good quality then you will gain alot of wisdom and knowledge 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

So what do you think about this?

Your suggest is right follower is not profitable as what you are following if you follow any moderator then you will get first notification about any post that he make which give you advantage that first gain an information with time As many members follows you but you dont get any thing .

I don't think following is more important than gaining followers because it's the display of our hand work that earns us followers, if our comments is not useful, meaningful and knowledgeable we can't gain much followers and we need to follow does that contribute alot to the forum and we can follow they footsteps to become better writers too and great contributors, our contents are our identity in this forum, we should create meaningful, useful and interesting contents to attract reputations.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you .  As i am a beginner too and for gain more knowledge i just follow the older members of cryptocurrency.  As i have lack of important information about this currency so i thought that i will follow the members more, and it will help me much for learning about cryptocurrency.          

You have said a very nice thing and I totally agree with you.We think it is more important to have a follower all the time but in fact it is not because if we don't follow someone then our scope of knowledge will not increase we will not be able to learn anything because our experience is more expert than us. We can learn a lot from them and if we learn it and post it, we will be able to increase our followers, so I think it is more important to follow than to increase followers.Thank you.

Here new members want more followers but don't get them. But those of us who are new members will gain knowledge and learn better by following the old members.

In crypto talk forum there isn't always an awful lot of significance of followers and following because we simplest need reads all topics when we commented on others posts then that is sufficient for the network of crypto communication forum due to the fact no one fascinated to examine many humans posts due to their busy schedule of crypto marketplace buying and selling strategies.

Yes, surely. following is good because you will get more attentive from the posts of your followers every time they make a post, you will surely see it published at the moment. If you have followers they will be attentive to your post that you have made. but in reality both are important to have following and getting followers make each members grow in the forum.

To konow and learn more deeply about cryptocurrency we have to follow our seniors work.Thats how we can be successful in this forum and in crypto. Building a follwer base can only boost you emoyionaly but the only thing you beed ro boost your career in crypto is by gaining knowledge. And we can learn that from our seniors.

If we follow our seniors we learn from their post.As i am new here for me following is more  important then followers. learning is a process which never stop. We should have to help others and learn from experienced members

• +1 1

Obviously my dear, If we follow any post for better learning about this topic, we could on the following option and get the benefit. But i think everyone like to get more follower, your follower mainly depends on your post quality. If you write useful and unique forum post, you will easily get more follower.

Yes,we should follow people who make good posts.Instead we increase our followers.Following others in crypto will give us more information.Especially for newbies,when they will follow seniors they will get more knowledge about this forum.Gradually our own followers will grow. 

Not at all, followers are also equally important. You will get good reputation by followers. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

Yes, I am completely agree with you . I am also think that following is most important than followers . We follow others and get information about their new topics . This will increase our knowledge and we will also post good ideas. In this way , other people also follow us.

Hi @Jami273Followers for our profile relies upon our activity how we treat different members on this forum. On the off chance that we follow different members on this forum, they likewise follow back for us. In the event that we make the helpful posts, I figure we will consequently get countless followers on this forum.