Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Ignorance is the worst enemy of investors, if we do not educate ourselves and stay in ignorance we will lose our money faster, it is better to educate ourselves than stay in ignorance.

• +1 1

this is true , we all were ignorance at beginning of crypto but in order to continue in the field we taught ourselves and gained knowledge and experience during that time , without it we  would just sat in the crypto earning methods websites and not understanding anything 

• +4 1

On 5/16/2020 at 3:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

I give you a lot of reason for this, since due to ignorance I have lost many opportunities to earn money in a simple way.

We must always be forewarned and cautious when starting a new activity but if it involves money, even if it is electronic, but we cannot let the lack of knowledge limit us. Let's start in Cryptocurrencies but with caution if we do not know them well and investigate every day if we want to enter fully

• +3 1

The concept of digital currencies is rapidly developing all over the world to be of great importance in all markets and industries. Therefore, we must ride the wave and keep pace with this development by learning blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

friend, i agree as knowledge is power. crypto currency changes every day! and it is good for us as we can win, so we have to update based on the situation, otherwise we will not do well.

Главный ваш враг в бирже криптовалюты это лень, именно из за лени вы упускаете кучу аспектов, которые в дальнейшем играет ключевую роль в инвестициях.

I believe that ignorance is fought with knowledge, and in this area of cryptography it is important to nurture and surround yourself with good knowledge.

Remember that most of our earnings are due to the actions/decisions that our knowledge leads us to take. It is a very changing world and we must put ignorance aside to make way for understanding.

New ideals and attitudes must be developed to emphasize the current market and act appropriately.

I think that ignorance is your enemy in any field, especially in those that involve money. You have to accept the fact that you don't know everything (and you're not supposed to), but you can always learn so that you can avoid certain mistakes in the future.

The best way to fight against the ignorance of crypto currency is to educate yourself on the subject, attend lectures, read books, watch online chats and more, it is an efficient method which will allow us to obtain knowledge on the subject.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, don't be afraid to try new things or learn something new. 

When you're afraid of learning something then you can't easily achieve success. 

Much better to risk and try sometimes, always remember this. 

Thank you for your advice, you are right, we must take risks every day to be able to try new things and learn to grow, teach others and lift up those who have become discouraged and understand that we must be the help of each other.

Totally agree, there is a phrase that is very true and that of knowledge has power. To enter the world of cryptocurrencies, it is essential to have at least one base, a previous research on the subject, since having experience is something that time will grant you, because if the person wants to invest in cryptocurrencies and does not know anything, like this how it can win, it can have great losses by not knowing. It is important to know that good knowledge will always stand out more than ignorance.

All the reason to spend some time to learn about cryptocurrencies invest yourself in knowledge and then you will see how you get more benefits after having invested in knowledge of crypto

Learning is one and only method to get rid from any problem, but  you keep remain ignorant about any deal it gonna be cost a lot. So always should try to learn something new and find a new way to solve any issues.

I agree friend, you have to know as much as possible about the issue of cryptocurrencies, since ignorance would be our enemy and the worst so we must fight not to be ignorant on this issue if it will be with the issue that we will work and invest our capital so friends to fight against ignorance.

Hey. sogalsen - this forum is very useful for knowledge. The more you know about cryptocurrency, the more you will earn with less risk to yourself!

It is always exciting to learn new things and when it comes to crypto you definitely would not want to leave any topic behind. It's good to gather knowledge even though you are afraid of it. Cut your fear and carry on to learn new things.

Ignorance in all areas is bad, this world of cryptocurrencies is very broad and complex, the more you educate yourself, the less money you will lose in the future, you must learn everything and start from the most basic topics to the most complex, I recommend that take online courses on the subject and register in discussion forums, like this one, which will help you a lot.

On 16/5/2020 at 3:31, Babubu609 said:

Hola amigos, este fue un día muy bueno que llama mi atención sobre este tema sobre las claves '' la ignorancia en las criptomonedas es tu enemigo, lucha ''. Estoy de acuerdo con estas claves para crear un tema como este. Si hablamos de ignorancia es la misma explicación que falta de conocimiento. Por lo tanto, en este tema discutiré sobre el efecto de la ignorancia / falta de conocimiento en los usuarios de una criptomoneda y aún así lo referiré a un enemigo.

El conocimiento lo es todo en la vida, el conocimiento es la vida sin conocimiento, no eres nada porque no sabes nada. Necesitamos conocimientos para tener una vida mejor. Con el conocimiento puedes encontrar riqueza, puedes construir una casa, puedes ser presidente, puedes ser ministro en una sociedad o en una comunidad, dependiendo de qué parte del conocimiento contribuyas al aprendizaje. En criptomonedas necesitamos todo conocimiento sobre criptomonedas, esa es la gran razón por la que estamos aquí porque si no tienes el conocimiento no puedes estar aquí, porque no sabes lo que está escrito en lugar de entender y saber qué escribir. . Los foros necesitan miembros que tengan conocimiento y que todavía estén aquí para compartir con otros que tienen un poco de conocimiento para que se conviertan en algo grandioso en el futuro donde este foro está creando una buena historia en el futuro. Siempre que te pregunten cómo te has convertido en un experto en criptomonedas. Definitivamente dirás que sí. Empiezo con un poco de conocimiento y cryptotalk fue la fuente y me hacen lo que soy hoy. 

Aquí podemos entender que la ignorancia es nuestro mayor enemigo, tenemos que combatirla, la ignorancia siempre nos lleva al fracaso e incluso a ser baneados en el foro. 

la ignorancia es nuestro mayor enemigo, luchemos juntos !!!!

Congratulations friend, you have a short but fruitful career. I am about to feed myself or so that I can with Cryptotalk's knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it is true! for everything, "ignorance is our greatest enemy" ignorance destroys us among us. This thread about knowledge is very interesting and you will end your life without being able to see everything, "The more you know, the more you are sure that you know nothing!

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

Wow friend you are absolutely right, first of all we must inform ourselves about which is the cryptocurrency in which we want to use or generate income with it, and we should also investigate how your balance has been in the last days or months, my advice to everyone is that , research and learn correctly about the currency you want to win

I think that when we start in the crypto world it is important to understand that we must be constantly updating in everything related to cryptocurrencies, follow up on the most relevant news that could affect their value, if we really want to obtain good profits, it is essential to investigate  and have solid knowledge.

Edited by ArianLp

What incredible words, ignorance is the worst enemy since if we do not learn every day and we become arrogant we will be stagnant and when we realize we will not have reached anywhere since it clouds us to think that we know everything but obviously not, because if If so, we would be the best experts in cryptocurrencies that is why we learn every day and we will never tire of learning.

It is ignorance and lack of knowledge that differentiates between successful rich cryptocurrency users and unsuccessful poor ones. The successful users know what, where, when and how to do with cryptocurrencies, so they profit and become even richer. Users who do not have such knowledge act wrongly with cryptocurrency and take losses, becoming even poorer. Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency should be the goal of any beginner.