Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

I totally agree with you because working in crypto field is same to working in any other field , you can do nothing without having knowledge and experience about it and since here you have self control of your money this will lead you to lose them if you didn't learn how to invest them in a right way to make profits , that's why ignorance is very dangerous in this field and we need to learn as much as possible to continue in it

I totally agree with you. You have to learn things about cryptocurrency and gain knowledge properly. And you have to have desire for that. When you gain knowledge, you can gain experience by working with that. In this forum, you can not earn only but also learn and share your experiences and knowledge. So we have to avoid the ignorance to reach a better position. 

• +2 1

We should always keep in mind that life is a constant struggle. The struggle continues untill you succeed. Same is the case with the crypto talk. Never think of leaving it after little hurdles and set backs. This is a panic situation no doubt but we all need to know that it will be all okay. Don't let ignorance and laziness come near you these days. Your efforts will be rewarded accordingly. As no virtue goes unrewarded, your efforts would also be awarded. 

Yes ignorant towards knowledge is not good for anyone.Specially if you choose to work on cryptocurrency. You must need to learn from anything even from your mistake.And you dont learn and ignore all of that you will never see success. 

I agree with the topic owner. Cryptocurrencies are highly risky markets in trading And it is an unregulated platform which is open to scam attempts. If you have lack of knowledge in this environment, than it is a high chance you will lost money either to trading or scams. Be very careful and learn everthing you can on a daily basis.

Absolutely truth because if Anyone ignorance it's my enamy but I don't blem Dem may bee is not hAve phone to do cryptocurreny that is why dey been ignorance cryptocurreny

Dear fellow your post is very well and do not be afraid to get the new things or to learn more because if you afraid then you nothing achieve anything and take risk because without taking risk you never become successful and always try to get more and more new things.

• +3 1

It's right that, fear of everything new is bad for people. Thogh there have some scamers and cheater who scams with man mind and blackmailed them. But without taking risk, we will not be able to earn money and will not be able to experience new things in our lives.

As it said;

"Ignorance is a curse"

In cryptocurrency  ignorance is our big enemy because it is lack of knowledge or learning.

If we haven't any knowledge  then we won't be able to learn anything and at the end we cannot do our work well.

Because information is necessary for trading here .Many people invest here without any knowledge and get loss.

As like cryptocurrency knowledge is necessary in every field of life.

There are many scams here. You must post carefully in this forum. Many fraudsters here will want to harm you. They will not lack your enemy, you will stay away from them. This is a acceptable forum. You will stay away from scammers. If you spend too much time on this forum, you can get good knowledge from here.

My dear friend, if you want to work in cryptocurrency, you need to know about it, do not be ignorant about crypto forums.  Then you can't post correctly.  Study it more.  There are so many scandals out there.  You must post carefully in this forum.  This is an acceptable forum.  You will stay away from scammers.  If you spend a lot of time in this forum, you will gain good knowledge from here.  Able to earn bitcoin.

I think not only ignoring cryptocurrency but avoidance of any new technology will definitely put you back. You should not only accept the invitation but also take part in it. Like cryptocurrency though it is still new for those who don not aware of it. But those who has gained knowledge and information but start their journey through trading cryptocurrency.

Yes dear we should not afraid to taking a risk. We should trying to test all the things. So we should fully learn about this forum. We should also make trading through this forum. This forum give us much more instead of taking risk.

Yes of course, I believe with you, because if you don't much knowledge in cryto there is no way you can make reasonable post in the forum and you have to also know the rules and regulations in the forum in order not to be a victim

Of course, we can only succeed in doing things like this in the future if we do the things we are afraid. So try to prove yourself by doing new things. Do everything with the firm belief that you are as capable as everyone else

i like this subject matter as it speaks terrific, ignoring matters can by no means make you try things in life, feeling weak makes us to disregard proper matters that got here our manner, feel ambitious and constructed courage in your self, understanding can best be tough or difficult but now not denial to get, masters of this exquisite discussion board all of them started by getting to know, and today there are professionals, so we have to attempt has lots has possible to combat lack of expertise and search for appropriate understanding that comes our manner.

Yes dear friend you are right that ignorance is our first enemy in our use of encryption and I suggest you to try new things and do not be afraid from anything because if you afraid then you cannot become successful in life so we should learn more and more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Truly, obliviousness is the best foe of man, not here in the discussion or in cryptographic forms of money just, yet in all everyday issues, without realizing you can't do anything and you can't progress throughout everyday life. At the point when I initially met Bitcoin I knew nothing about it except for chose to learn and began investigating and finding out about everything identified with Bitcoin until I became more acquainted with it well. The circumstance toward the start was more troublesome and the sources were not many, yet now the circumstance is totally extraordinary and there are a ton of sources and new individuals should utilize this discussion to build up their insight.

When we try or keep ignoring somethings in cryptocurrency we might think it is of no effect but that is actually affecting us, we need to fight the spirit of ignorance to prevent been stuck in just a place without been able to progress

Welcome, my friend, yes, we must not be afraid, and we must trust ourselves and our capabilities. We will only reach it. We have to start working hard and master it well because a clear and effective publication is what keeps you here in this forum.

Much obliged for sharing this valuable and enlightening post .you say right my companion I am concur with you . Numbness is enormous adversary of victory .able to not any work without information since information is key of victory . We did not win the money without information in any field . This gathering is allow us both things . We win cash and learn around crypto money and exchanging and speculation in this gathering.

Yes, my friend, you are on there is nothing in your hand to do without knowledge, you need knowledge wherever you are and in anything, but now we are talking about a type of knowledge, which is digital currencies, and there are now countless digital currencies that you must study every step in this broad field of knowledge.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

I agree with you you are right ignorance is our big enemy and we should fight with it by getting knowledge and we should not live in ignorance there are many thing in the world that we have to get knowledge about it and cryptocurrency is one of them and I am also trying to get more now about it because there are many things in it that we have to get knowledge.

• +1 1

On 7/15/2020 at 2:33 PM, estee369 said:

Many new investors came into the market and invest in any project without doing proper research about the project

Well i think they'll not called as an investor if they didn't know how to invest some crypto coins or in other kind of investments, they're surely know what they're entering to the field of cryptocurrency so that they're earning a lot of money.

Yes you right absolutely.  Ignorance is the greatest enemy of success . Make sure one thing and remember knowledge is the basis of everything and key factor of success. .you work hard don't be give up then you achieve your goal.