What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

Indiscutiblemente mi voto va para el bitcoin , aunque existen otras monedas que no esta descritas en la encuesta las cuales pueden dar un margen de posibilidades en ganacias a poco tiempo.

I prefer ethereum. As we know ethereum is going through a series of changes and improvements, among these the most important is Ethereum 2.0.
This means that there is a high probability of seeing very interesting movements in the ethereum market, perhaps in the remainder of this year, or next, but it is certain that once again Ethereum will come to innovate the world of cryptocurrencies.

the best coin to invest is bitcoin because it is very popular and it is price is expected to surge after halving. it has the biggest marketcap

As a person who has little time in cryptocurrencies, I go for what I consider to be more grounded and I vote for BTC.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends I created this poll to see your opinion about what is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 for me and for all beginner who want to buy and Invest

Thank you very much

I think in this year so far,ETH was the best coin for investment.Because,at the beginning quarter of the year ETH  was fallen to 100$ and later wirhin 4/5 month it's price increased about 350% and reached to 460$.So if anyone could invested on ETH at the right,he must have got a huge profit

From my point of view, I believe that Bitcoin is the best currency, due to the stability, stability and increase in the value it has achieved during the past ten years, for example, if I had the opportunity to deal in electronic currency, I will not hesitate to use Bitcoin

Depending on the amount of money you have to invest, if you are wealthy, bitcoin is the undisputed best, but if you are middle income I recommend ether is a very good currency

• +1 1

I think that the best currency is Ethereum because it has many properties and its price will double as market conditions improve and it is good for long-term investment.

one of so many coins more in details is the CRO coin:
1: it is the only one with a price of only 0.15 usd approx within the top 10 of the crypto ranking, which gives it good upside potential

2: in November the entire capitalization of crypto.com's first native currency, the MCO, will go to CRO

3 There are continually updates and news to improve the platform and for information obtained from the main ones in crypto.com, next year a good restructuring is coming

4 is updated with the boom of this time that are the Defi projects as well as several important platforms, but that shows that they are attentive to know the market trend

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i think btc is already costing too much, i would invest in something else, i think btc price will go down after cofid to 6-7k.

I think the best coin to invest in this year is twt because the token team burn 99% almost from the tokens  also they have strong blan (that is my personal edia and I am not talked any body to buy that is your choose)

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think bitcoin is best coin to invest in, because the price of bitcoin is going to rise very much in the future, if you have a good capital just go for it you will not regret it a year from now.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Everyone know that no one can beat btc in crypto world. And now in 2020 the price of btc will hit 12000 definitly. So you must buy btc and hold for some log time and then you will be happy.

The best currency to invest in 2020 is Ethereum, because it is a very popular currency and is second only to Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum increases gradually and that investing in the currency of Ethereum is profitable.  The second best investment currency is the XRP currency, which will have a good future and will also increase its prices.

• +4 1

I still believe in Bitcoin, and i do invest in bitcoin because i don't think that this crypto fall down from one day to another. 

If you are looking for the safe way to profits, the answer will always be bitcoin yes or yes since it has shown that it usually grows after the halving due to the increasing demand after said phenomenon a little more risky but with possible results are new projects based on the ecosystem from ethereum or ethereum itself

I think that the best way to invest in this year 2020 is with BTC since it is the cryptocurrency with the largest amount of volume in the market that is why if we educate ourselves well in the world of trading we can be very profitable when it comes to trade BTC

On 5/16/2020 at 8:56 AM, gourav789 said:

i think you missed TRX , XRP and xlm . already i invest a good amount of money in XLM coin  as a long-term investment till it's price didn't touch 1$ in market  . from your list is will want to chooses Eos coin for long-term investment and we got good result if we invest at this time in EOS .

You are right Brother XLM is a currency that I love and I am saving another one because I am sure that in the future they will have a good value and I like it for various reasons very cheap commissions and fast transactions I would say that instantaneous
Luck and big winnings
a big greeting

I prefer ethereum, many projects are being created on its blockchain and it also has the advantage of being faster than bitcoin and also cheaper, but when the network is saturated it is the opposite but that will be solved in ethereum 2.0. the second best for me is bitcoin since it is currently working as a store of value for many people

According to Bitcoin, we can get a good profile if we delay Bitcoin at the present time because what can we do when there is a good market for dowry Bitcoin in today's society? Given the current rise in the value of bitcoins, we would think that it would be better to use bitcoin for the time being.

As per the present situation those users who invested in Bitcoins would have a prosperous year because the value of Bitcoins are currently on the rise. another cryptocurrency I would like to add to this list is dlrs because its value is just spurting day by day. And I am really looking forward to analyse how it is going to turn out by the end of this year.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

I think there is no better coin to invest in than Bitcoin in 2020 this year. As you know bitcoin faced some questions earlier this year but now it has got rid of it and now it is set to go up. And as you know that for the last few days the price of a bitcoin has increased and I think now the price of bitcoin will keep increasing and if you can invest in bitcoin already, then it will prove very beneficial for you. And if you have not invested in bitcoin before then you should still invest in it. If you still invest in bitcoin, it will prove very beneficial for you. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day