I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

By following these agreed steps you can get some protection from spammers.  This is an important and beneficial post.  You must act with caution.  Do not disclose your personal information to anyone.  Hide mail.  Use strong passwords.  Avoid tempting things. Work by following the above posts.  Then you will be protected from spam.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

Yes, we must learn how to work to overcome fraud within cryptocurrencies. The matter is that we must learn and benefit from it. Perhaps in the coming days, encryption has become for everyone and has become real money

it is not easy to find out when scammers will be stealing and cheating, I will give you an example:

has a project for altcoins that the creators are very well-known people and that made schemes where the project managed to steal money from people without even today people fail to realize that the project is scam

Yeah you can found your solution for scam. You should have find out scammer. You have to know how to scammer seduce people. They always give us attractive offers for scam.

According to the first layer of protection we do for ourselves, it is not to share our information and documents with others or any unknown site, not to be dragged behind glamorous advertisements and to rush to judge projects from their appearance, and also there is a note which is not to standardize emails and passwords for all platforms and bank accounts, but rather they must be diversified and changed. To preserve the property.

You say right my friend and thanks for sharing this useful and helpful topic and you say right we should always be careful from scammers and hackers and don't use unknown sites . If anyone send you massage for giving some award avoid this .

• +1 1

His explanation and his contribution are very broad so as not to fall into scams, thank you very much for taking part of your time to deal with a subject as complicated as this, since unfortunately, people are still being cheated every day.

Thanks for sharing this useful post. We all knows that a lot of scammers in online markets. Be able to created different password for each site. If hacker were pointing only to rich people. 

In these cases, only a few people can help the useless recipient to slip, yet this scammer can get a different.The organizer will sell our account for profit.  We will then be given a token that we do not know where we will sell it because there is no exchanger who has a list of data from our token.

Very good advice that you give us in this publication dear companion since scammers abound in the world of cryptocurrencies but we must never lower our guard because scammers are very smart and look for new strategies to steal our savings
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Be alert to the fact that scams exist. Know who you are dealing with. Do not open suspicious text, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails delete them. If unsure, verify the identity of the concept through an independent source such as a phone book or online search.

Beginners often become the victim of scammers lack of proper knowledge about it. Few days back one of my friend was about to fall in danger. But he is intelligent and he deal with it wisely. Scammers are always ready to trap people. Everyone should ensure their own security and be careful so that they can avoid the scam.

I think many people in crypto most have known this but some.gow they still fall for scam. Scammers have continue to improve their ways to scam people and same way crypto traders most continue to evolve in detecting this scam activities. Now we have even seem scammers setting up exchanges, ICOs, Airdrops just to scam people

• +5 1

You just pointed out the some of the most important tips for us to avoid these kinds of people. I have learn to use different passwords for different sites and has been very useful since then. 

• +2 1

Wow, thank you friend, the truth is that this type of post is the one that we all want to read, thank you for your contribution, this will serve us all and is very positive for the growth of the forum and the safety of us users.

Thank you for the post mate ,this has been a piece of really helpful information . While dealing with cryptocurrencies your transactions and all your proceedings are online and sometimes you overlook the seriousness of your actions , always considered the risks before you take any decision , protect your private data and try to avoid scammers as much as possible and don't be greedy ,greed will only get you in trouble.

Thank you for the tips you provided on how to prevent ourselves from being scammed. We all know that scammers are everywhere most especially in the world of cryptocurrencies so we need to be careful about our privacy. 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

Very good advice, since this is still happening and it is incredible how the human being himself invents many ways with the intention of stealing the effort of others and this is unfortunate that it happens in these times.

• +1 1

Scammers have continue to improve their ways to scam people and same way crypto traders most continue to evolve in detecting this scam activities. If hackers were pointing only to rich people, there were more thefts on the news. There is an important thing that is "don't fall into greed", anything that offers something that is too good to be true it is scam. 

I think many people in crypto most have know this but some .it will be useful for the members and mostly in the newbie .i will do my part and use your tips so i cannot be one if the victim of the scammers .

On 10/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, teminalibug said:

• Don't be greedy

Indeed, the field has many fraudsters and thieves. We must be aware of how funds are preserved, how a strong password is created, and how accounts are secured

• +3 1

Good information against Scammer if every person follow this post then they cannot caught by Scammers also secure the account the best thing in to do not open junk mail ✉. 

Carefulness and knowledge are the basis of security so how the user protect themselves if they are easily tricked by someone especially the new users

• +5 1

To create a different password for every site where you visit.Googl chrome does that.When a scammer find your password he will want to try it in your account.

We can work to eliminate this phenomenon by being one hand and working together and following the instructions that you take from the old members who have enough experience to get rid of them and work comfortably and without worry.