Yobit group - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit group

Yobit official chat is the main group of yobiton telegram.  Tgere are many cryptotalk members are in this group.  I think more than 10thousand members in this group. 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

I don't know about this and I have not join any of this group because I am not using telegram there are many scammers and it so I am avoiding to use it and I don't think that there can be a official group there because no one know about it.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Abeera said:

I don't know about this and I have not join any of this group because I am not using telegram there are many scammers and it so I am avoiding to use it and I don't think that there can be a official group there because no one know about it.

@Abeera Yes, it exists, and it is legitimate, yobit has a telegram channel, what's more, it has more than one, always one has to realize the number of registered users, there are more than 200 thousand, that tells you that the channel is the official from yobit, a lot of information goes through there, it is in English and another in Russian.

Yobit official telegram channel name is quick ex robot, which telegram channel you find I don't know, but there are several fake telegram groups online that look just like the real, so don't believe in either group. If you have a connection, screen shot it and share it to ensure the original is not duplicated. So, check first, then enter every Telegram channel.

No I haven't joined this group even I wasn't aware of this before. I am learning about this yobit group from you. But I think it will be just a scam as most of such groups are just wastage of time. So never rely on such group.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Well, in fact, I do not know that there is a group or channel on Telegram related to this topic .. Through the responses that came to the topic, I can say that there may be a group on Telegram and I will definitely search for it .. I wish you and everyone success.

I don't know about it and I haven't seen it as well. You should be careful about it and do some research and make it clear that it is a legit group because there are many scam pages also. I think it should be mentioned on yobit as there twitter and fb pages are mentioned there.

Hello my friend. You can search the site if there is a link to a channel to it on Telegram, thus making sure of the reliability of the channel you are talking about.

It could be the yobit official group,but I would not guidance you to simply join and accept with anything examined in the gathering, there are various ways individuals trick individuals presently, make research prior to finishing up in what ever you do in regards to the digital money world.

forward all of money and exchange of money I think many scammers are in the tale of cryptocurrencies so I advise you not to open any links that you find and send you by unknown person on telegram or any other source of social media

Obviously the yobit  telegram channel name fast ex robot, which telegram channel you found I don't know but in online so many fake telegram group same like original so don't believe in any group, if you have any link are screen shot the share to check and confirmed original are duplicate, so be careful about it.

Well my dear friend, in fact I have never heard of this group before and no friend has ever told me about it but I don't think there is an official set of yobit on any social networking site. In fact, I do not trust the telegram application

• +2 1

Yes, that's right, my friend. There is a special group on the yobit platform on Telegram, called " FastExRobot" . But I advise you to enter the group through the official link on the yobit platform so that you are not exposed to fraud because it is possible that there are other fake groups and say they are for the yobit platform .

• +4 1

Well, even it has been spent my three months in this world of Cryptocurrencies. I haven't used even once the Telegram application. So, I don't have any idea of using the groups in Telegram application.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I do not know if the Yobit platform has a channel on the Telegram or not, but it seems to me that this is a robot and not a channel in general, in my opinion, my friend, to avoid any fraud, it is better for you to follow the platform on its official website.

Friend, this topic that you have done is very good because there are people who enter the forum and do not know that there are or are there groups about this and about yobit and also official, what I would say is that we investigate well one for each side and thus see if that site or group is the official yobit so they don't scam us.

• +2 1

I don't know this my friend, but if you want to make sure you have to look at the number of members, if it's too high then it's probably official, or if you want more for sure, you can contact the Yobit moderators and request their Telegram channel link if It was available and they will definitely give it to you.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this i think all the members should join this group because it will be beneficial for us we can get all information about yobit platform and their earning fields so we should join this. 

Well my friend, we cannot tell you if the Telegram group that you joined is official or not, you must check the official group link from Yobit website and compare it with the group you are asking about.

• +2 1

Dear friend,  if you mean the group on telegram,  it's true . Dear friend if you want to search official group of yobit . Then use search box . About the official link for joining the group.  Then joined from that link .

I do not know, my friend, whether this is an official site or not, but I advise you not to enter any site without trusting this site so that you will not be exposed to fraud and fraud

No, there is no official group for Crypto Talk, but there is an official group for the yobit platform, and then you have to beware of fraudsters who may object to you on Telegram, so you must pay close attention.

• +4 1

I advise you to search here with the titles for the link to Yopit Telegram, for example, and join the channel, thus ensuring that the channel is reliable and through the number of followers if it is very high, then join without hesitation.

Dear friend, there are a lot of fake groups, so you have to be careful. I know that the official group is only available on Telegram, and to make sure I advise you to ask one of the senior members

Not all groups are necessarily true to their content. Be sure of the group's content and activities before joining it. Lest you be defrauded, my dear.