Cryptocurrencies are bubble !! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrencies are bubble !!

Whatever you call them or your frit call them, the fact remains 'Cryptocurrency' is the latest and most beneficial thing that has become a source of income for many. I won't blame your friends. Many of us including myself was skeptical about the reliability of Cryptocurrency. As time passes many of those who had doubts about the currency will change their mind.

Crypto is actually volatile, it requires an understanding to work with it. Not everyone understand it until you learn how its being operate, that's why many people called it scam because they have no idea how it works.

On 5/13/2020 at 3:53 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of my friends have told me not to work in cryptocurrencies because they are just a bubble!

But I do not think so, because cryptocurrencies make great profits for traders and investors.

What would you suggest to respond to those who say cryptocurrencies are a bubble?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Dear never think about other and never think what they are saying because many of them are nill and don't know about anything so don't think about them and just concentrate on your work and show them your income that you are earning a good amount and also show them the videos that are available on YouTube that are telling the advantages of crptocurrency.

My response to those who are saying that crypocurrencies are bubble is that their is possibility that they don't have the knowledge to participate with it and they have never had anyone close to them that have benefited from crypto that is the reason why they are saying it is a bubble

• +1 1

In my opinion cryptocurrency is not a bubble, I make a profit from trading cryptocurrency and if there is a loss in my opinion it is natural. If your trading experience is good, you will rarely feel a loss. Cryptocurrency trading requires smart trading if you have nothing to lose and think cryptocurrency is a bubble. High fluctuations are indeed the nature of cryptocurrency so if at any time it goes down too deep or goes up too high of course we must be able to take advantage of these fluctuations into profit.

• +5 1

I want to tell you that when you work on this forum you feel that it to get the knowledge and also you get the money ye so I want to tell you that this is not the the bubble you should not too worried about that and you should not to listen that type of people that's encourage you

I guess they refer to it as bubbles because bubbles disappear easily even without touching them,  but let them also consider how beautiful bubbles could be before disappearing,  so let them know them know that cryptocurrencies are here to stay and it better for them to join the train than to hold back and procrastinate until it too late. @Muhammad Ahmad meo

My dear friend .. if the cryptocurrencies were just a bubble, they would not have high and volatile prices .. and are approved for payment by some sites, meaning you can deal with them .. They sometimes affect the economy, man 😅

Depending on how people understand cryptocurrency but i did not take cryptocurrency as a bubble, its a virtual money and you won't have idea on it till you start making an investment on it 

I don’t think crypto currency is a bubble because it is volatile in nature and also it is decentralised meaning nobody has control or power over it this characteristic of crypto currency would let you understand that it is not a bubble

Cryptocurrency has become a reality and many companies use it as a means of buying and paying but those who do not know about crypto will be able to say that when they have complete knowledge about crypto currency then  Cryptocurrency is not a bubble.people earned huge profits from crypto market.

My friends also thinks crypto is bubble and it'll blow up eventually, they were saying that when the bitcoin price is cheaper and they still have the same mindset. I think people are scaring from crypto because it's very volatil while comparing to the other investing and trading methods.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also have no idea about the crypto currency but after joining this platform I have a great knowledge about thisplatforum this is the greatest reality of this world.we can earn and learn at this platforum easily.

No this is not true. Crypto-currencies are not bubble. They are like traditional stock market. Some times the price will goes up and sometimes it will goes down. You have to buy them and sell them right price.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of my friends have told me not to work in cryptocurrencies because they are just a bubble!

But I do not think so, because cryptocurrencies make great profits for traders and investors.

What would you suggest to respond to those who say cryptocurrencies are a bubble?

@Omar Ommeish Working in currencies and in this forum is a golden opportunity to make profits, not a bubble as it is said.
The price of Bitcoin rises every period and achieves record numbers, and this indicates that cryptocurrencies are the future of the economy.

• +2 1

these so called bubbles are the places that can make you a lot of money if you make good decisions and if you invest in the cryptocurrency so you can try your skills as well.

I don't think so. Cryptocurrencies are limited supply assets so when the influation of fiat currencies rises (as they are doing since a few years) it is normal for limited supply assets to rise. 

Just the opposite, check the regular company stock values. The economy is stagnant even decreasing, but the stock values are rising. This is exactly what is called "a bubble". 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/14/2021 at 4:21 PM, koynayak said:

My friends also thinks crypto is bubble and it'll blow up eventually, they were saying that when the bitcoin price is cheaper and they still have the same mindset. I think people are scaring from crypto because it's very volatil while comparing to the other investing and trading methods.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:53 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

The cryptocurrency market although they behave like bubbles but yet they should not be seen as an option because they are currencies that has come to stay and will be massively spent years to come, so those that failed to acquire wealth in cryptos then their wealth may fade away with them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this is right there cryptocurrencies are like a bubble but if we see that every technical thing is a bubble before because these are the platforms where scammers can easily trap innocent people but I want to say that we should not think that it is like a bubble but we should create a good impact and save ourselves from scammers by make our accounts more secure.

• +2 1

No Crypto currency are not the bubbles the people are saying just lack of knowledge about the crypto platform and don't knows what are they missing.They are need to read more article about this forum .The Crypto currency are going to be acceptable in the worldwide .

On 5/13/2020 at 3:53 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Dude h as everything would be possible and it is totally unpredictable behaviour of cryptocurrencies so people consider it bubble like sometime it give you profit and is sometime you loss so it is like a bubble but if you use it wisely that the Bubble never brust

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a worldwide currency. Cryptocurrencies are becoming a better reality, becoming global, and profitable for everyone. There are a lot of big companies that rely on cryptocurrencies to pay and buy, so I don't think what you're saying is correct. Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble.

My friend, each of us has his own analogy in general to Bitcoin. I compare it to pure gold because it is not centralized just like gold and is mined in the Internet space just as the gold that is mined in the ground, both of us are very similar to the difference that gold is tangible. As for Bitcoin in digital, encrypted form, thank you.

I think your friends are wrong. I n my opinion crypto currency is a big way of online earning money. You can earn money and learn knowledge about crypto currency. Many people support this forum and accepted this forum. 

In fact, some cryptocurrencies are a bubble, however the main axis of these is that of bitcoin, eth, bch, ltc and stop counting, they are not, the best argument to answer this, is that they see the stock markets, where the values incriminate without reason some but since it is part of the "classic" economy then it is not considered a bubble.