Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I think captcha websites pay us very little and we waste a lot of time. CryptoTalk is an informative and useful website. We can easily earn good money and gain knowledge from here.

I have tried to do that, but in that type of job, it is difficult to earn money because it takes a lot of time and effort, but you can earn from it if you really want to earn extra money.

Well in my opinion this news is absolutely good for me because sometimes I'm taking captcha as burden in my life. But this help me to take serious about captcha and doing focus on this work.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, Honny143 said:

2captcha is legit site and its pays genuinely but the main problem is they pays very low prices, one year back iam also work in this site and solve 1000 captcha not easy, we can't earn 1$ dollar per day so leave this site and we can't use not because when they catch then immediately ban our account, my personal opinion don't work in captcha sites its waste our time.

Yes this site seems to be waste of time and demands such a huge effort to do and then in return you get only one dollar. It's not enough. After solving 1000 captcha may be this website disappear.  I didn't trust such type of websites which have too much low earning process. 

Hello my friend, I am a beginner here and I entered this site before, but it needs a lot of time and in my opinion a waste of time working here in the forum is better because it has a good reputation

Dear in solving captchas they give us 1000 captchas .  We have to solve these . From these we earn money. Solving these captchas is very interesting . But sometimes get bored. But it is good way to earn by solving captchas.

Thanks.

My friend I use recaptcha for also for the money it is hundred percent authentic but it is very very low price I think it is impossible 400 charge impossible hundred recaptcha in 24 hours it is good option but I think ok they paying very low price

1000 captchas, wow that is alot for  1$, I mean that it is really very tiring and boring to alive a single captcha especially when there is network issue, so consider solving 1000 as a job.

Well!,I can't really say anything about this, because I have no idea and don't know anything concerning it for as I'm still a beginner,but I think the members should make thorough research about it,before joining, because some similar sites do require a lot if energy but pays little compared to the energy you applied

• +1 1

Before working on crypto talk I am working on a website that pay me for solving captcha but they require more skill and we have to do lot of work and after that we receive few penis that's why I think it's just a waste of time and crypto talk is  very  amazing forum of earning and learning.

• +1 1

I know 2 captcha is the site and it really pays but the main problem is they pay very low price, a year ago IMO worked on this site and 1000 captcha is not easy to solve, we can't earn 1 dollar per day  So leave this site and we can't use it because when they hastily ban our account, my personal opinion captcha site doesn't work it wastes our time.

There a lot of work on internet. And a lot of jobs where you can earning money. I think solving captures is very difficult work. I suggest you join this forum and earn money and learn knowledge freely. I like this forum. 

For making money we should work on captcha.although it is a time consuming site but if we wanna extra income and have time than we should visit such sites.

I tried this platform for some time and it did not seem profitable at all, it is a lot of time that you must invest for minimal profits. Also the servers when many people are working are fatal and you waste a lot of time to load the captchas. Honestly, it doesn't seem like a good way to generate income!

I have been solving recaptcha for a very long time and I have used sites like 2captcba but the payment is just not worth it. So I advice that you stay away from them and get more useful ways of earning so that you will be making income that is reliable and not some site that pays us cents for hours of work.

I stole this type of platform for a while and they did not seem profitable because it takes a long time and the profit is minimal. Also when there are many people confirmed at the same time the servers are very bad and a lot of time is wasted.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are welcome in this forum My friend, and thank you for sharing with us this valuable information, and I wish everyone to offer us such ideas.

This site is convenient and good if you want to raise capital and it depends on you to allocate an hour a day from a time you can earn a lot, maybe $ 100 a month. It is a profitable income only through one hour in the site. There are many sites that do this to open the captcha and win some points on it.
I agree with you on this website that it is profitable

Edited by Michailma

I think is a good idea idea to collect some amounts of money to star something like online job or start your trading but it need to most your time to collect so i wish you can earn perfectly

Yeah,I see there are many site in internet who are give payment for doing captcha solve. But it take a long to work here for payment. But its pay you 100%. As like 2captcha is the best example of it. I get payment from it. 

2 Captcha is a site. It really pays off. But the main problem is that they pay very little. Solving 1000 captcha is not easy. We can not earn $ 1 per day. So leave this site and we can't use it. Because they banned our account when they were too early.

Yes dear but to complete 1000 captchas are very difficult tasks in every day and earn 1$.it required most hard work to answer 1000 post so try to work in crypto to earn 2$ easily. I not try on these sites because i required most time to complete it

I have seen these types of websites that pay you to do these tasks, the truth seems to me a bit of a waste of time, since the price of each of those things that they pay you is quite low you can earn a maximum of $ 1 a day which not good at all compared to cryptocurrencies, I prefer crypto.  

What a waste of Time to engage in such somewhat endless task only to end up with a little amount of money. Please don't waste your Time doing that.