Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I have extensively utilized 2captcha web website online for a long term and they're actual paying with none trouble however they pay very low amount. You will whole a thousand captchas in perhaps 2-three days and you may best earn 1 dollar! If you'll make any errors your account may be banned even when you have finished 999 captchas!

Hello my friend, I tried 2captcha, but working with it takes a lot of time and effort, and all this for a dollar a day and in general most survey sites have the same problem and I feel earn 1000 captchas is more difficult than climbing the Everest summit, and you can try it yourself if you are a patient person

Yes that's so many platform which pay us if we solve the captcha. But I feel some of them are fake. And it is very hard just for it so I haven't done such programmes. Is that a decent amount like crypto talk I am ready because from cryptotalk I'm able to learn more things also.

Yes brother I also have heard some websites like that. But a lot of them are fake and scams. And we will be cheated. So in my opinion before you start working on any kind of platform study properly about that platform otherwise we will be cheated.

Yeah, There are so many sites for this kind of earning. But I would say to stick to cryototalk. Others so many time consuming or we can earn only a little amount of money. But in cryptotalk, we can earn and we are getting knowledge about cryptocurrency. So please stick to this forum. Thank you. 

My friend i saw the works on this online world some times its difficult to work like on different forum, I think gathering free monetary standards from the spigot destinations, gathering modest quantities of usd by squandering our significant energy on manual human test addressing locales that you are talking here are not the favored ways. Attempt to be a functioning digital currency merchants to procure more advantages.

• +1 1

Wow this is way too much , I get bothered when I try to log into a site and it asks me to solve a captcha for two or three times and you are talking about solving one thousand captcha a day, what a tremendous effort to make. I do not have the patience to do all this and for this very small amount of money and i am not even sure that I can finish one thousand captcha a day.

• +1 1

I have seen many advertisement like this. Don't trust on these advertisements and I would suggest you guys to stick on cryptotlk itself. Don't get involved in these and wait your account to be hacked. I request you not to follow those fake sites.

Among the topics widely spread on the Internet under the heading of profit from the Internet are the sites that offer members money in exchange for a CAPTCHA solution,
They are waste of time sites and there is no point in them,
You have to work very hard to get very little.
I advise you to stay away from these sites and take advantage of sites such as the forum here.

Thanks for this unselfish attribute dear. You worth appreciating for sharing this way of earnings as well but i don't think majority members will respond to this and put it in action because most of them are not really comfortable with the doubt of how scammers may ultimately attack them.

But to me, i really appreciate this.

Captcha is good. But as far i know this takes more time get money. And payment is not so good. But this site is trusted and good. You can start working there if you want. You just have to work hard on captcha project that's it.       

• +4 1

Yes, you can get money in this way, but working with it is hard and needs to spend a lot of effort and time together, so I do not prefer this kind of work, but I am looking for sites similar to this forum that are honest and not for fraud

• +3 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I never solve any Captcha and The thing that you are telling I think it is just a waste of time that it requirement a time to solve it And also The payment that that they are giving is very small And I think we Should not never try this.

• +3 1

I might have to agree that captcha method of earning money is a waste of time. If you spend that time in completing your daily limit posts, then you can earn a much more quicker money.

• +1 1

Dear thanks for the information but i think its very tough job as otber members said because it takes 1 minute to complete 1 captcha and you are talking about 1000 caotchas and 1 dollar reward so seems a little bit out of range but anyway thanks for ahairing this to us 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my brother i am a newbie here and i had no idea about this.So thank you so much for this kind information now i can help others about this and i will think about it.Best of luck.Have a good day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks is all the information been here for us newcomer I think it'll be hard to Ave make ur competition in the capcha definitely is real difficult to earning money there, due to all information that our seniors mentioned here.

• +5 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

My brother all those type of forum or side are legit, but the only thing is that they're not paying much as we are all thinking, you just get little payment not much.

Hello friends.

I'm still new here and I want someone to acknowledge on captcha, because I don't have any idea on this, so I will be very thankful if someone can help me explain this at the level of my understanding, thanks

I think it is hard to earn money in that kind of work because it takes a lot of effort but if you really need money you can earn from it. l'll tried

Yes there are many websites which offers you money in exchange of these type of things but i think its too much work with very less income. So i do not recommend this instead if you spend that time here on this forum you can earn more with less time spend. But i appreciate for posting this and let other people know about opportunity.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:47 AM, Shuvo Mia said:

Captcha is good. But as far i know this takes more time get money. And payment is not so good. But this site is trusted and good. You can start working there if you want. You just have to work hard on captcha project that's it.       

Payment in the exchanges of a super hard working therefore I reason individuals who produce a destiny of free time canister be successful to allocate captcha. 

Dear friend I hope you are fine. Solvecaptcha is a website that allows you to earn your first money in Internet. Only Two and three hour you will begin to earn money by solving  different captchas.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Honny143 said:

2captcha is legit site and its pays genuinely but the main problem is they pays very low prices, one year back iam also work in this site and solve 1000 captcha not easy, we can't earn 1$ dollar per day so leave this site and we can't use not because when they catch then immediately ban our account, my personal opinion don't work in captcha sites its waste our time.

A very good response you made here because is not easy to work in a site that is not paying and we that are about to work there will now decide either to work there or not because you have experienced about the site and confirm it as a total waste of time.

Solving captcha is a new job. Not many people know about it.  But we can make a lot of money by solving this captcha.