Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

We can earn money by solving captcha but the website you have told us about, I have also worked on this website and how this website gives us very little to solve captcha. On this website, we have to work a lot of time but it gives us very little money. Someone gives us less money, we cannot have it and they are not enough for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This site is legit butt paid very low price. And work is hard 1000 caprcha is not easy. It will be take lots of time. Cryptotalk is good. This site suitable for me. Payment is good then other sites. I suggest the captcha site os wastage of time. Crypto is good. Thank you

Solve captcha for earn coins is very easy. It is the easiest way to earn free money. But you can't make huge money from here. It is very less in captcha solving.to join 2captcha to get one dollar for 1000 captcha

I don't see it as a good idea.Don’t think that you can earn something big on this, the salaries there are very low. But just for personal reference, you can see this option.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like 2 captchas are legitimate site and it really pays off but the main problem is they pay very low, IMO worked on this site a year ago and it's not easy to solve 1000 captchas  No can't so leave this site and we can't use it because my personal opinion doesn't work on captcha sites when they quickly ban our account it wastes our time.

I have not tried working on this, but it seems that it is a long time consuming and not profitable work, if we want to profit through working on the Internet we must look for honest sites that give us good profit, so I prefer to devote myself to working in cryptotalk.

I think, I am not proposing it, it takes time and effort, I guess it is done at a maximum of ড 1 per day if everything is done unfairly I am looking for new websites nowadays, but it is very difficult to find legitimate and fair websites

I want to grasp the cryptocurrency for now, I have tried many survey sites so far, but you need to qualify for the survey to try before you ever enter.

Don't you think that this kind of job that is giving only one dollar for thousand captcha , it seems to be impossible even for the jobless people, why come it can be easy to the students and the people who are already leading a busy life,it's better to stay away from this site

On 5/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, Abdalrazig said:

I don't recommend it, it takes time and effort, I guess if it's legit it unfair to do all that just to make 1 dollar per day maximum, I looking for new websites nowadays, but it very hard to find legit and fair websites

I am intending to stick to cryptotalk for now, I have tried many survey sites till now, but needs to qualify ever survey you try before you're in.

the new people who do not know about these things they take a start from this kind of thing but still it is not bad if you can take a start and make few cents on the daily basis.

You can give them a try but I highly doubt that they worth your effort, unless you use a bot to solve the captcha but I'm pretty sure they have some tools that can detect your bot and ban you.  because for me sharing knowledge here is more easier and time saving

My friend, it's tiring, stressful, and paying off. This forum provides much more profit opportunities than other sites. If we learn how to trade, we will get more money and without effort. Therefore, I advise you to spend a lot of time learning to trade and invest in it.

Yes, I heard that we can make money from captcha website. You have benefited many members by mentioning this one. I will try to use this app and make money.

Among the methods that I have tried, which is a very good method, as a start, I am trying a lot to benefit from it, but it is not easy for you to reach what you want by the free way. 

If we want to get money then we have to solve the captcha.This is the rule of this platform and we have to follow the rules of this platform. 

Solving 100 captcha for 1 dollar is somewhat acceptable but for 1000 captcha 1 dollar is a little amount. It's really a difficult task. So I will suggest you to stay away from such sites as this work will just lead to frustration. You are already working on a good forum where earning is even better than this site and work is also of easy sort. 

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

For me I guess I don’t want to try that, I’m okay here in crypto talk, it’s okay if you want thats app because for me I’ve experience that captcha and I don’t want very slowly and low profit, so I must okay here.

These sites are just a waste of time, they take a lot of hours with a lot of effort for very little profits, so I do not prefer such sites to earn profits.

I don't recommend it to anyone. 
He gives very little money for the time you waste. 
You can exploit your time and learn a lot of stuff that will benefit you 
Like learning the basics of technical analysis. 
Or you can exploit the time-is this the forum where you can share your information with others and earn some money

Dear Mate, Thankyou for sharing such and informative topic. But 1000 captcha are much more and time consuming. Try your efforts for such platforms which pays you reasonable income like cryptotalk. We know the website you shared is not scammed and we are really thankyou for sharing this.

I have not try this website. Some members of this forum tried this website. As I heard that it looks very wasy to make 1000 captchas but it is not easy . It is very difficult task.  I am new to this world of online work. I am on learning stage .

It will be that personally I do not like to play with machines that when they mention them to me they make my hair stand on end. to a machine I invested your money in other lucky things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Captcha is a very difficult thing to do especially if you have to solve a thousand to be able to earn a dollar. I really don't recommend that you try to make money with captcha because it is a waste of time 

I think there is more effort amd less reward so why should we waste our time there. In my opinion Cryptotalk is more rewarding and beneficial for us and spending time here not only give us a good chance to earn but a lot of knowledge to learn as well. 

I think you will took too long for you to make a single dollar what's more if hundred dollars, you will just waste your time in that captcha solver since the rate is too low. If I were you I would find other platforms that gives you a decent amount of money in just a short span of time like trading and this forum. But if want to pursue that kind of jobs then at least add another job...

I know this method of solving captcha and 2 captcha for a while. It is really difficult to finish 1000 captcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you . And you will only earn 1 dollar! If you will make any mistakes your account will be banned even if you have completed 999 captchas!

• +5 1

hello friend I want to tell you that I have done that job that was very difficult so all the captures for earning money that job was difficult and time waste and the amount of money was too short so that's why I leave their work and I am starting on cryptotalk this platform provides many facilities and services we can easily earn a lot of money by using crypto talk