Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I don't like this type of earning. Because it take a lot of time and give very little amount of money. This is type of earning is waste of time. I would like to suggest you don't waste your time for little amount of money. Give your time to cryptotalk to learn and earn best. 

We can also get money by using this method but it is very tough and take many time and the rewards is very very low.  Instead of this work you should work on this platform, here you can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading and also earn money.

Mehn honestly that isn't worth my time because it requires a lot of time with little pay, but here is a lot easier compared to them and here I am even amassing knowledge for free. 

On 5/20/2020 at 4:18 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

The truth is, my friend, it is difficult to make a decision to work in it because it takes a lot of work and little payoff, we have to solve 1000 puzzles capcha to get one dollar, the truth is difficult and better to stay and work here, allows me to learn and make more money. 

Thats a good way of income, because solving captcha is not difficult, but 1000 captcha puzzles for just 1 dollars. 

I think earning is very low and work is way more then that. Because 1000 captcha is lot of time consuming job, for just one dollar. 

Edited by Shaheer16

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I worked it for a while but I got bored and the captchas did not always validate me, but it is true that you can make good profits on that platform.

You are welcome, dear, as it is very difficult to earn money in this type of work as it takes too much time and effort too much. You want to make a lot of money on you in the investment process and it is considered this beautiful way to earn money

Solving captcha is simple but I never try it because it is a very slow and useless profit method and also make me tired to resolve all captcha all the time. I never recommend it to others. You keep working for a month to make $5 or less.

• +1 1

One has to captch for money in order to always ready for unforseen occurring such as illness and like wise besides that to always ready for your own social issues such as shelter, clothes, food and school feels and so on and so Ford.

This is a very useful topic for everyone because this is some additional way to earn money. I haven't heard about this website and I will surely try it and spend some of my extra time on it. I have a question regarding about the site, does the website have a limit on how many captcha you can solve each day?

On 5/13/2020 at 4:12 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

@abualez I just want to ask you, Is solving 1000 captchas per day, and earning a dollar is good? Is it worth time and rewards that you get paid for your work? I don't think it's a good idea to involve in solving captchas all day long and getting paid just a single dollar for the entire work. 

It is a good work specially if you can type faster the captcha given and if you are a beginner this is a good stepping stone for you to earn money and use it to some ways to earn more like crypto trading and crypto investing. I also try 2captcha but since i see this forum and its potential earning by making useful post i don't hesitate to work here since i also learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

There were a few more sites I visited that weren't really that fun. Here's how we can work in a fun way, like we can make money and gain more knowledge by commenting as we please.

I have done done solving captcha. It was good at initial stages, but when we i wanted to withdraw the money the website told pay 50$ inorder to activate the  withdraw option. I was like i wanted to make money but instead the site was making money. So i stopped doing it. I decided to invest my time in something that would benefit my hard work. And If you have the patience and time to enter 1000 captcha to earn one dollar, I appreciate that.

I likewise had a go at doing that however it is difficult to bring in cash in that sort of work since it requires some investment and exertion yet on the off chance that you truly need to bring in additional cash you can acquire from it.

2captcha is a good site and its pays truly yet the primary issue is they follows through on exceptionally low costs, one year back was likewise working in this site and unravel 1000 manual human test it is difficult, we can't acquire 1$ dollar every day so I need to leave this site and we can't utilize not on the grounds that when they get then quickly boycott our record, my closely-held conviction don't work in manual human test locales its burn through our time.

I have tried that captcha before that pays a little amount of money but I already quit on that faucet because it seems like it is not worth of spending your time with little reward. It would be better if you find some other good jobs or ways of earning money than spending on faucet.

• +1 1

Captcha solving  is  profitable work. In  few time, we can earn good money from it . It is very easy.  Anyone can do this.  But most of the site are scams. They don’t pay you. To select genuine site, you need a deep research about it. 

The pages that pay for captcha are reliable and secure at the time of payment, but they ask a very large amount for money, something like 1000 captcha for 0.50 - 0.70 of dollar, it is something very low for all the time it takes you to perform the 1000 captcha. But if you can and you have the time, in the end, money is money.

On 13‏/5‏/2020 at 13:27, abualez said:

أصدقائي ، أنا حاليًا انضممت إلى 2captcha للحصول على دولار أمريكي ومن مزايا هذا الموقع أن عمل 1000 كابتشا يعطيك دولارًا واحدًا أقل سحب 0.50 دولار يمكنك العمل به من خلال البوت أو الموقع الإلكتروني أو من خلال التطبيق العامل من خلال التطبيق يمنحك المزيد من الربح وهو موقع يستحق المحاولة في رأيي.
ماذا عنك؟؟؟؟

Yes, my friend, I tried working in the captcha, and like what you said, I miss for every 1000 jobs, it takes one dollar and the minimum withdrawal is a half dollar, but I think that working with it takes a long time and it is very difficult and it needs a lot of focus and work hard so I don’t prefer it. My complaint to you about this good topic some  People need something like this, thank you

Hey mate, thanks for your information about captcha work but I know this work and this is a waste of time for me solving 1000 captcha, get only 1 usd is a waste of time. I don't think people are interested that kind of job. I am really happy to get this forum and I not want to work in any useless site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it may be useful if you can be patient with this kind of work , for me, I do not like these methods of earning as it takes you a long time to earn some cents. Currently, I prefer to focus on working here only.

29 minutes ago, Alex Carey said:

I think it is just waste of time because the payments are very low and we can hardly earn $1 in a whole week. So, I would suggest you to learn new skills and gain good knowledge than investing time in unnecessary  work. First educated yourself and learn different skills then you can certainly get good earning jobs.

It can be waste of time for people that have no time for it or do people that have better means to earn money. Like, you can not be on this forum and visit those sites because the earning is very small in a way you will earn in two or more weeks of what you earn here daily but we should still let people know that it is an earning means. 

• +1 1

I disagree this effort .because its very hard to complete this app most of time this website give less point but we use extra effort.if we gave more effort please you should give according to effort

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Captcha solution eats a lot of time and energy, yet the payment is low. Bu if you are satisfied with it, just go with it. I'm just saying that captcha answering isn't worth it, it eats a lot of time and energy yet you are underpaid. I highly suggest that grind your way in cryptotalk and earn accordingly. But I suggest that everyone try and support their program, you help them and they also helped you being payed ;)

Please rate my comment ❤️

I was working on that platform before one week ago .It is very difficult to earn there you can't make much money out of it also if you are thinking that you can do 1000 captcha per then it is impossible...