Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Yes i hear about the 2captcha it is website where you have to solve 1000 captchas for only $1 and its so difficult i was also working in that site but i cannot get $1 per day so i left and i joined this website this website give me minimum daily 8$ and no difficult work here so dont work on that captchas site there some website are doing scams with members  but thia website gives us real money and i am enjoyinga nd learning and earning by this website.

• +2 1

I did this work before when i was new at income in online. About 5$ i had earned throughout this site. But this work is such a boring. Solving captcha is too much boring work. I don’t work there right now   

Solving captcha in order to earn money is an another source of fun to me. I like to work in 2captcha. I still now work there when i get free times. It isn’t a difficult work.   I recommend it to for fun not only earning a huge from it .     

I work in 2captcha. It is an income  source  for me. I earned almost 10$ by solving  captchas. It is easy to use. Everyone  can use it. But it takes so many times to solve 1000 captchas. Almost 3-4 hours

It is totally a waste of time to spend time in doing this kind of things as you will not be using your time in a good way, instead of doing so you should be using your time to play and enjoy.

I have tried this 2captcha before for the reason that i choose to earn beyond cash everyday. But it seems durable for the reason that the cost of apiece captcha be different in every reload after answering it. therefore it leads me to a closing stages that solving captcha is not for me.

2captcha is a legit platform for earning money. I am still work there whenever i get free times. I got payment for 2 times. If you are a newbie at crypto world then you can work here without any doubt           

I did this but now i dont Because if you solve 1000 captcha the site will pay you 1 dollar. But i think for this work you have much patience  but i think i dont have sufficient patience   

I takes a lot of  time to earn enough money 1000 captcha a day is smoothly hard so i suggest take a look other site that deserve for more than 1usd, but if you really think that this captcha will help you  we won't stop you.

I absolutely do not agree with you, 1000 CAPTCHAs for 1 dollar, this is really insane, how long do you need to solve 1000 CAPTCHAs, it is definitely a waste of time and effort, this is not considered a source of income, any work you do can win several dollars easily.

• +2 1

I once worked in one of a website to perform captcha which i could not recall the name of the website but the earnings is too low , i had to solve upto 3000 captcha before i can earn $3 which is stressful and  waste of time but i eventually stopped doing it agin.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Is it legit job? I heard about this but I didn't find it as an profitable job because it takes time before you earn so much money on it. Yes, you could earn money from it but you need to be active all the time to reached the 1000 captcha for $1.

The website on-line 2 CAPTCHA is a legitimate and vintage website online so one can pay for years, and additionally many beginners are running on it. You may get 1 dollar for every 1000 CAPTCHA you create thru applying 2 CAPTCHA.  You can take 10% of the money your referral earns.  2 Captcha is better than faucets without cost earn.This is a trusted website so if you work here you can make money it is sure..

I think that such sites are not fully reliable because the sites that you can trust and that I have personally tried do not give a good sum. All of these sites became a waste of time. If you invest your time better by learning and participating in the opportunities offered by this forum, you will get experience and profit together and in less time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is very hard website because you can only earn when you will solve the 1000 captcha. and this is very hard and time consuming for only a half dollar. so, i think be aware of such website.

I don't like making money by filling out captcha.  This is who I think is a waste of time.  You will only get a certain amount of money for completing 1000 captcha.  Which is very little but you have to spend a lot of time behind it so I think it is very difficult for many people to make money by filling the captcha.

Fortunately I have not worked on any captcha site till today. Though I had plans to do so earlier. I feel it is a waste of time and effort to work on these sites since most of these sites are scam and genuine sites pay hardly anything.

Those type of earning sites for completing captures they pay very small amount.. I think it,s wastes of time 1000  captures  is a lot for just 1 sd and will take a lot of time.

My friend doing captcha for usd coins is nothing but less profitable. You have to work hard and can only earn small amount of coins. Better to try this platform as it doesn't ask you to put as much effort like captcha and can also earn more. 

Brother, at least I will not recommend you to use this site because it's wastage of time. I have already done this non profitable job. It requires more time but give you only one dollar. Its rate doesn't remain same it's fluctuate and some time it pays you only half dollar of 1000 captcha.

• -1 1

I used that site 2 captcha only for two days it is very complicated to have to do 1000 captcha for one to earn 1 dollar what I can advise you is that you are already here in cryptotalk this forum is a million times better only respect the rules 

This is one kind of data entry job but not a professional job. I also worked on kolotibablo and earned some dollars by solving recaptha. I withdrawn balance through litecoin and then I got involved in crypto world.