Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I feel that such locales are an exercise in futility since they need a great deal of time to bring in a little cash. I encourage you to begin exchanging in light of the fact that it is more productive.

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. In my experience, we have solve the captcha for money. But this system is very hard to solve 1000 captcha per day.

1000 dollar can bear one dollar for us.

HELLO @abualez I tried this but it is very time consuming. If we are students and we have to learn and earn at the same time then it is very difficult to manage both the things in a day. The price of captcha is very low. I do not prefer this kind of jobs. Be honest with this platform and earn the better.

THANK YOU. 

• +3 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

2captcha is one of those platforms that also pay in cryptocurrencies which makes it a good option to capitalize a few dollars in btc or eth, however the time you must dedicate is greater than what could be offered to this forum, I think a better one option is the forum.

The website you are talking about is real no doubt and I have worked there and made some money as well but it is not paying too much for our hard work.

Dear friend you should avoid to solve captcha for the sake of money because through this you can't get maximum with the minimum time .So you should create maximum posts on the cryptotalk .

I don't know this currency but listing to other members its prices is too low and not purchase this currency so you wants to get a other different currency and trading to many currency and you see the yobit site in this price too low. 

This site is one of the legit sites that really gives you for what you work as I remember but the profit is too low , imagine spending hours on doing 1000 captcha daily and at the end you get just 1$ , that's only in case you were able to finish them , it's much better for you to work in anything else because it will give you much better profit and with less effort needed by you

It is the first time that I hear about this matter ,, I do not have an idea about it, so I will not be able to give you my opinion on it, but I hope that you explain more about it so that I have new and useful information, my friend, thank you 🌺

Welcome, my friend, yes, the captcha site is a site that gives profits, but profits are very low, and I do not recommend joining it because Crypto is much better than it and it is the best in all respects.

I am intending to stick to cryptotalk for now, I have tried many survey sites till now and the profits are very low depending on the country where you are, so it is better to work in other areas. It really took my time and at the end nothing to show up.

Is this a new way to earn money? I'd love to get involved but I wanna know if it is legitimate and if you have tried withdrawing the money already? I'd love to hear more of its offers!

The truth is that there are many platforms like this that actually pay very little for all the effort we make, I am sincerely grateful to Cryptotalk because it gives us a giant opportunity to diversify when it comes to getting the money we earn here. It is important for everyone to know that these sites are not worth much and the important thing about the forum is that we debate and come to a conclusion.

In my personal opinion, there is no need to go for it.

Because, there are many alternatives as compared to these kind of sites. 
Many of us are working and got half- dollar 

but, it will takes much of your time. 
and it sucks you. 
So, better to be stay away from that kind of sites. 
And use some other ways for earning for your you and your family. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend I have not many experience on this forum because I am new on this forum so I have not any knowledge about that capita before the income at this time I am trying to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about this form

You are right bro it is legit but the number if captcha is too high. Its 1000 captchas and it takes too much time . And the income is too low about one dollar. That's why it is not much profitable. But  working in this forum is more beneficial then that .

No dear i not want to work on the website to complete 1000 captcha to earn 1usd because it is very difficult to complete 1000 captcha and take lot of time waste so I want to away from it.

You can earn money by filling captcha online. But, I think it is very difficult. Because, it is possible to earn money by filling 1000 captcha. But, it is a waste of time. Because it is very costly. As a result, I don't like captcha very much.

Sorry for that does not interest the message, because all the forms with captcha are fake in Jio website. I have also done a lot of trials but I have not found any captcha website or any side to date among  people.  

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as useful information before I don't know about it. it's really amazing I feel before the solution of captcha is very time consuming and time wasting but if we can get money then it's possible that we solve the captcha.

The captcha is among what is giving me cerebral pain and we can't utilize not since when they capture at that point promptly boycott our account, my individual supposition do not work in captcha destinations its squander our time.

I say on the Internet there is a lot of work. But I say in every work only bad time. Without this work. The reason is that he loves us and increases our price with him. He gives us a lot of money and a little work so that no time spoils and we find good money. For this it is necessary to do good from our heart.  In order for us to do well and be empowered to take a lot of money. To the meeting.

I worked with the captcha solution on the same site for a while, but it consumes a lot of effort and time until you solve 1000 captcha to get one dollar, and the 2captcha site offers a lot of captcha sets for a few cents and you rarely find 1000 captcha for 1 dollar, and the application is difficult to handle. And slow to work.

• +2 1

I worked on captcha solving sites
It is very boring and does not give a good profit
And it takes a long time to reach the draw limit