What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

I think everyone want to buy own name property and own earning property. So it would be great for me if i buy a single property by crypto earning. So I'm doing working on this forum with determination that i would be buy some thing from this forum earning. I hope i buy any property from crypto earning. 

• Useful or interesting 2

You are right dear mate because I never seen any such website which provide us good money only by making useful comments. Dear friend if we buy a car or property through crypto than it will be very good opportunity for us 

Dear friend it is very advanced way and also a beneficial for the people to buy things with crypto coins. People can transfer money from one person to another easily and buy things.

• +1 1

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

Dear it will be amazing if I will buy a thing with my crptocurrency I am using it in my different needs and it.is really very helpful fore me to full fill my requirement and I am saving it and I will buy something big for me and my parents. My dream will comes true and I win in my struggle. We just to keep focus in our goal and keeps doing work with patience and we will succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think you can use crypto currency everywhere. Cause this is really great currency. Most of the people use it for benefit. If you want to buy property by bitcoin you can.

I heard some real estate agents in new york accepts bitcoin but they're selling aparment for a couple milion dollars. I think it'll be great if we can see those things in our country but we still need some time. As we all know crypto is becaming more famous every year and i think we'll start to use crypto for buying those things in the near future. I think best thing to is holding some trustable crypto's so we can use to buy things in the future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

First of all the amount of cryptocurrency will not be sufficient to buy a car or property. Secondly the government  ( of many countries) does not recognize Cryptocurrency. 

You can buy property with money, fiat currency I mean. You can buy fiat currency with crypto, so theorotically, you can buy property with cryptocurrency 🙂 Does it make a difference when you do the payment with crypto? If You get some cashback or bonus it's really a good idea. Otherwise, it is not something to worry that much about

Yes i think everyone had a dream and i also have a dream to using this platform i support my family and i earn lot of money for my necessary things hope so is going to true from this platform

Buddy it is not an impossible things. There are a lot of legit website which offers you to buy vehicles with using crypto currency as payment method. But i Don't know about any physical land property offers using crypto currency as payment method or not. But you can convert your crypto currency at your local cash and then buy land properties or any other which is your wish.                         

Buying a house or car with crypto money really makes sense. If we allocate the money we earn in the crypto world to property, we will gain. Many people want to buy a house. It is an opportunity to make crypto money.

This would be a very good idea because we would not have to worry so much about how to buy a house or a car if we can do it thanks to this for me in my opinion it would be as a benefit or a help because on top we can quietly transfer what we earn What would our cryptocurrencies be like to be able to pay for the house or the car that we want or wanted so much.

Buying properties with bitcoin will be a nice experience as we can send the money directly to the other person or we can convert digital currencies into real money and then buy any product we want with this money and this will be really good.

Hi @Sapphire444 Use currency to purchase vehicle are property I don't think its extraordinary thought brother, I agree with you in light of the fact that digital money costs changes, and what's happen when we purchase vehicle are any think and bitcoin costs increment, so as I would see it purchase huge properties are items just through fiat cash, since its costs not vacillates.so I advice you that purchase property. Thanks

• +2 2

I thought that was a bad idea, because cryptocurrency prices were constantly fluctuating.
for example I bought with Bitcoin, when I bought a car for 1 BTC, 2 months ago the price of BTC was around $ 15,000 while the car price was fixed so I will regret it because BTC is currently more than $ 20,000, if I choose to store Bitcoin then my profit will increase. I think Bitcoin is more suitable for investing than buying a car, because it is more profitable to invest in.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right pal, that may be a very good concept and i think many human beings could be profited from it. I assume it'll be someway clean to buy a assets or a automobile with bitcoins instead of the use of a fiat cash.

This will be wonderful if it is dealt with and a nice thing is implemented that anything is bought with the cryptocurrency, this matter will make it easier for us a lot of things I hope so

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

It can be very helpful for the people who are trying to buy their own apartment and want to facilitate themselves in the daily life. If someone work hard and get a lot of digital currencies, he can make profit through exchange and can make huge capital and definitely buy a house.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

Actually, I prefer to buy a car in normal way of transaction. I don't want to buy a house, cars, or anything expensive using crypto currency. It's because I have trust issue on it. Before when I decided to buy some expensive stuff using crypto, the thing that I want to buy is not exactly the same when you see it in person so I rather to a long way process to assure that I will get what I want.

Edited by Raven

I believe that there should be no problem buying any property such as vehicles and houses as long as the other person sells cryptocurrency oil as a payment method
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello, where there are companies that have bought cars and real estate through the encrypted currency, and this means a wonderful thing as this currency is developing very much, making a person benefit from those currencies happy daily

In some parts of the world these unknowns are already a reality, I have read in some news that in Latin America many already trade goods with cryptocurrencies, as you mention it is safer for both parties, direct transfers from wallet to wallet and voila, I imagine that within the legal paperwork if they will not place the payment method, because if the government still does not recognize cryptocurrencies for that type of trade, it is a delay, so soon it will be more common to buy anything in all parts of the world with cryptocurrencies

The ease of transferring isone of the most important features of cryptocurrencies and my personal opinion is that this feature will give it a great position in the future.
But the problem remains the instability of their prices.
So that it is not possible to put a fixed quote using it!

Yeah, buying things from this currency can be profitable in some ways and not profitable in some other ways because the rate of these currencies varing in time to time so may be it will give us profit to buying anything form it or may be sometimes lost in some ways. I think so it will more best if we invest these currencies in a best way more then buying things.