What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

Dear @Sapphire444 you are right if we are focused in writing different post and quality comments we get good reputation it will increase income status and we will financially grew up. But I think now a days it's rates are too low.

We would be able to buy goods with cryptos so there would be no need to make use of fiat currencies anymore. Elon Musk announced that he would start accepting bitcoin as a tool payment. This is a welcome development and I am sure that a lot of people will follow his footsteps.

• +1 1

Buying a property such as a car or just items with bitcoins will be a quality experience for us crypto users and it was once going to clutch many into cryptocurrency because those properties bought with bitcoins where going to serve as advertisements to none crypto users through our testimonie

Yes, I think that it is the main reason for creating cryptocurrencies, in some countries it has already become possible to buy items, real estate and cars with Bitcoin, it is really wonderful, this achieves a lot of safety and comfort, there is no broker or a large commission to buy the items, only if the matter is legal  You can, of course, buy whatever you want with cryptocurrencies.

This is beautiful, my friend. These updates will happen in the future, and the currencies will be very popular in the world because all people can deal with them and are easy to withdraw as well, and you can reap profits from them, and we must work to increase the popularity of encrypted currencies in order to obtain great popularity in the future And I thanked

• +5 1

If we could buy real estate or a car with cryptocurrencies, this would be very cool and it would be a very enjoyable experience as we could convert currencies immediately and buy and allow more opportunities and also it would be easier Thank you my friend

Your opinion is very cool and useful, we can invest our profits from the cryptocurrencies in buying a property and that is why we have to work hard to earn more and keep trying until we earn more.

I am frank, my friend, I do not know much about this topic, so I hope that the senior staff will know a lot of useful information and experiences on this topic

Yes you are right my dear friend many of the people take good benefits from the cryptocurrency and purchased his property through taking the good profit from this... If you work hard and honestly and start trading so definitely in one years you buy his property and car... Because cryptocurrency are more profitable currency in the world... Through this currency many people become millionaire...

Yes its a good thought i wish that it could happens but its not so easy to make it in use firstly all such manufacturers and dealers have to accept the payment method through Cryptocurrency which many entrepreneurs will not accept due to high risks.

Buying properties and car with cryptocurrencies is really a good idea, and it's also a development to the crypto world, because its shows that cryptocurrencies are been adopted in many sectors. 

This is a good idea and I think that in the future it will become a lot used, but that depends on the stability of the currency price because changing the price of the currency a lot will make it difficult to use it in buying and selling transactions because of its change in value and instability

Brother, you have made a very good question about our future.Which is related to this cryptocurrency. Let me just say one thing, if I get an opinion, I don't have any such experience in my life yet.As far as I'm concerned, I'm still new here so I don't know anything about it. But as far as I've heard on this forum it can happen and it will all be in the feature because so far the price of bitcoin has dropped but only a little bit. And it's all about the value of the bitcoin.That's because as long as the price of bitcoin continues to rise in the market, we will So we can buy the property, if the price goes down, we can lose. 

Your idea is good, but it needs a lot of time in order to be implemented correctly. Therefore, if it is implemented, we will be one of the luckiest people because we work in this currency at the present time.

• +2 1

This would be great if we were able to buy electrical appliances or cars using cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies provide security, privacy and speed.  I believe cryptocurrencies will be available for exchange in the future.

• +1 1

Currently, crypto currencies are primarily used to transfer money from one location to another, with the majority of transactions taking place internationally. 

But, in a few years, when bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are commonly used, we will be able to purchase something with them. 

It is from there that we can shop online. 

However, it is necessary to spend all of this time.

I hope this will happen some day because it's actually amazing if you can buy everything with cryptocurrencies .. the future will be easy more than you can imagine iwould actually buy everything starting with the house and ending with food online omg i like this idea so much and i can't wait till it come true.

Edited by Fatima Alre
  • +3 1

We can buy many goods with Bitcoin now, Thus there is no room for fiat currencies anymore. Elon Musk announced that he would start accepting bitcoin as a tool payment. This is a welcome development and I am sure that a lot of people will follow his footsteps.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Dear it's great to buy a property or something else using Bitcoin it gives a lot of great popularity to its members around the world, so I'm really excited to buy and sell with bitcoin it's pretty cool. 

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is sure that cash is better now, but I think the situation will be different in the future as it will rely heavily on digital currencies in my personal opinion.

• +1 1

Well i believe this is a great idea for us all, it's will always be a great experience whenever i can buy anything such as computer,cell phone and other things by the use cryptocurrencies. Real estate is a big business and if we can buy properties with cryptocurrencies then it will also helps the crypto technology in many ways now and the future.

It is a good idea that has its pros and cons, its pluses: It is easier to deal with as you can send money immediately and receive your property immediately.
As for its disadvantages: Some members also mentioned that cryptocurrencies are not fixed as they decrease and rise a lot in one day and may lose because of this

In fact, my friend, it is a very good idea, and if it spreads in the world, it will be very popular. All people will depend on buying and selling through the encrypted currency because it is much easier to transport and less complicated than the complexities of banks

• +1 1

Dear Getting a mortgage with bitcoins, such as a vehicle or only products, would be a fun experience for us crypto users, and it will draw even others into cryptocurrency because such properties purchased with bitcoins would serve as advertising to non-crypto users via our testimonies.

The use of cryptocurrencies is still somewhat limited in business operations and not all companies accept their use of cryptocurrencies
You can search for companies that deal in cryptocurrencies or buy from an owner who works in the field and agrees to sell for a cryptocurrency

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png