A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

Not all the senior members can predict the price of bitcoin for any special period of time for that you have to go to the traders and the YouTube person to watch the predictions

The prediction for bitcoins is in the current situation
 I think the market is now seeing a good increase in the prices of all currencies because the halving is tomorrow and the market is now collapsing so anything to anticipate is very difficult due to so many problems it is difficult to predict.  Does not mean that if some problems are solved, the price of BTC could be from 15 to 20k.  Maybe higher than what I expected because at any time the situation could go against their expectations.

This thing is related to the extent of demand in the market as well as the quantity produced of bitcoin, but it is possible that its price will increase because there are many companies seeking to obtain and collect more bitcoin. Thank you.

See, the market is now showing an upward trend, which is a positive indication for the participants here that the time will come that saving now will yield a good amount of gains in the coming months, although there has a drawback due to the pandemic, which is Coronavirus, and that is why it has become volatile.

In the reality of it is difficult to predict the price of pectin because it is a cryptocurrency and it has no time for the price to rise or fall, so we must work and now we see a price drop, but it will return to its normal course

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We can not predict the price of bitcoin with 100% accuracy. You know bitcoin price will be generally in the very high volatile state in the cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin having event has been already concluded so let's see what we would happen next.

HI greetings yes you are right my vendor last month is very booming and then then coronavirus heat that situation every businessman lose their money due to the lack of market and also other effective like good people losing their jobs to do the coronavirus restrictions

Since the post is old, setting my expectations for the next two months of this year, from I reading the responses to your topic, no one has succeeded his expectations, my opinion will reach $ 70,000 by the next two months.

A good question. Cryptocurrencies cannot be easily predicted because they are highly volatile and depend on supply and demand, and their price, especially Bitcoin, cannot be predicted except after a lengthy economic study on it, the market, etc.It is possible then to be able to predict the future of the currency, but of course not accurately.

• +1 1

Hello there everyone I hope you all are fine and doing a great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy and blessed flight Thursday I want to tell you that I did not know about the price of Ripple cryptocurrency is because the prices of the Bitcoins are fluctuating sinc few days it is not not a stable currency they always arising ups and downs

My dear friend we cannot able to predict the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin price is not always stable. Generally Bitcoin price is on the market is 55000 $. But this price is not stable the can change randomly up and down.

The price of Bitcoin has been on the rise for several months and has entered the ATH stage, so we have to take advantage of the bull market to gain profits as much as possible, as all expectations indicate that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100k USD by the end of this year.

Hello dears,you know bitcoin price will be generally in the very high voltage state in the cryptocurrency market, nobody can give you an accurate answer to your question,thank you.

My friend, it is difficult to predict, but it is possible to see changes in the prices of all currencies, and we do not know if these changes are good or bad for the investment and trading market, so we have to work diligently and keep the currency now because it is not the right time to sell and wait until the market stabilizes and is stable. Currency rate

• +3 1

My dear friend, it is very difficult to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin, but everyone agrees that the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly and reach a record level .

I think If you just have two months for your trade to profit, look at all this profit you lost. If you sold at 10,000 then you lost five times more profit. Just two months for an investment is very small time and a mistake you make as trade is not like that, time is not so important it is the chart you can look and wait for it.

• +1 1

The prediction is a very complex task not only in the price of cryptocurrencies if not in anything else but according to the articles that I have read from some experts the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 for the next year in 2022 and personally I also think the same.

My friend, regardless of the history of your post, that Bitcoin is an unstable currency, and its prices are rising and falling rapidly and with a big difference, and it is unpredictable, but I can tell you that it is increasing, if only a little.

• +2 1

By positive forecasts the cost ofbitcoin will exceed 65-75 thousand dollars in the third quarter of 2021." ... Also, Yuri Mazur, head of data analysis at broker, said: "the positive scenario is that the price will rise to 9 90 thousand at the end of 2021, and the average is 5 50 thousand،

We realize we can't even predict the value of bitcoin with certainty, particularly because the price is expected to drop by half in the next few months, but I believe the price will rise to $ 10,000 or higher in the next 2 months.

Helo gentlemen and ladies, hope you guys are all doing good, I want to use this opportunity to explain myself to every member of this forum, in other to brought up a question so that I can get more knowledge and experience on that, please how do I made my investment here.

Predictions for bitcoins in the current situation are challenging because the halving is coming up tomorrow and the market is about to collapse, making anything difficult to forecast. I believe now is the time for beginners to stay away from investing because the situation can change at any time.

18 hours ago, davy22 said:

I think predicting the price of bitcoin is really tough and the most people need to understand so many things that are effective and to me the most important thing is to value those kind of influences that we see out there we need to build a key that is the best things that we see out there we need to work as hard

The idea to  predict the Bitcoin's price is to make the most probable estimation for one's satisfaction however, they will be always uncertainty regarding the fully accurate outcomes. There are several tools to make the things easier regarding the Bitcoin's price predictions and we can use them for the real-time trading purpose. 

A good question, dear, well, I see in general that Bitcoin is an investment currency in the long term and buying it at any moment and the height it was and in the end it will rise again and hit its target and hit the next rise and that is my dear, you must buy bitcoin in its storage life since the second half of the year 2020 has started The Bitcoin currency is at a tremendous, unimaginable increase in general, and at the end of 2020 it exceeded a wonderful price, which is about 33 thousand dollars, how much it has not reached in general before. Thank you very much.

Hello my colleague,
No one can fully forecast the stock market, forecasts may be estimates only,
  The rise and fall of currencies occurs through the currencies of supply and demand, in the event of an increase in purchase orders, the currency will rise, and in the event of a decrease in the purchase, the currency will decrease,
Example: In light of the spread of Corona, many people resort to buying cryptocurrencies, which made cryptocurrencies rise.