Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently

working in like manner with the gathering rules and directions and in expansion along with your different valuable posts, they are sufficient to direct one through his travel to a guarantee arrive in this gathering

• +2 1

Dear fellow to become successful and permanent on this forum you should follow the rules of this forum and make the good quality post and always create a topic which is meaningful and helpful for other members who are work on this forum.Thank you very much friend.

• +3 1

Your post is lengthy but it covers many important topics which are helpful for all members especially for beginners. We should to realize our mistakes that we make in our posts and don't blame on moderators.

• +5 2

You must memorize all the rules in this forum and be patient in order to gain information about the cryptocurrency and be in line with the development of these currencies in order to achieve a good reputation and earn some money

Hi my dear. This is a really informative post that provides so much information regarding the various doubts. Always write on the topic and correctly express thoughts. Do not insult other forum participants.

You will be able to actively move up the career ladder of this forum without any problems!

hi everyone have a good day you ave posted a useful post and informative for us im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit 

being able to follow the rules and sharing the useful content is the only way to stay safe in this forum and that is what you can do only after getting a lot of knowledge.

I have readd the entirety of your themes and remarked my own assessment with respect to the topics.i discovered your points intriguing and exemplary .you are simply accomplishing a decent work in the froum and your profile tells your accomplishment

You discused a good topic here because new workers face too many difficulties on this forum and can not gets guidence.your works is good and apprecites the new members and they makes posts in right way without facing anny difficulty.

Thanks man. You did amazing job here. Do this kind of posts more. And explain like this. This is the easy understand able post. This will helpful for everyone. Your post is well decorate. Next time when i post i will definitely try to post like  this  

• +2 1

I've been finding your put up beneficial for the maximum of instances.Besides, i have been running very hard on this discussion board to create the beneficial posts.Also there's no need for temper and fights among participants. If someone is writing some thing you don't revel in and making you sense bad, there may be an choice to mute and never read his comments again.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing those beneficial content.this can guide us well in order to stay away from dos and don't of the forum and make us be successful in a short period of time with the learning we get from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information in favor of beginners . we should always abide the rules and regulations of this forum in this way we can prevent ourselves from the warning points 

for this guidance. Working as per the set up standards in this discussion shields us from committing errors and 

Draw in yourself in a functioning way and you're all set. Achievement will be with you one day.

Dear friend to become successful and permanent on this forum you should work hard and work with patience on this forum and always make informative posts that is why others members can gain knowledge from your post and to do comments always use simple English and vulgar language. 

If you want to stay in this forum successfully you must make sure you follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum,and make sure if you want to create topics make sure you create useful topics as this will also help you to gain reputation, thanks mates.

The most important things that we should all be is having discipline,learning to follow the rules and what is right will protect our spot here in this forum. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

Follow this and read carefully it will be helpful to you: 

1. Please calm down do you try to think what did I do to receive a warning points?

2. Have you asked your self on what can give you a warning point?

You need anwers to this you can click

this to know reasons that can lead you to banned or receiving a warning point.

3. Are you among those that blame the moderators check this to know you mistakes.  

/

4. Have you try to learn as a beginner click here for more guide: 

5. Do you want to be a good member here aee some tips that will help you out. 

6. Do you want want to learn from frienda and share ideas here is a guide. 

7. Do you want to be among the great and popular contributors you need to check this. 

8.  Do you need solution to your problem here is the right place to solve your problem read this. You really need this 

Now I am sure this topic will help you all and newbies to. Best of luck happy posting welcome to this forum cryptotalk

Dude thank you.very much your post is very helpful.for.me to. Save in this forum permanently i also read in.posts that the people who.have 1000+ posts got there account banned because of the violation.rules and regulation i hope.your.posts work for.me and i try to.follow all the rules of this forum

• +2 1

Actually,hard working is the best thing and also one should be respectfully and also do as it is supposed to so that we can be save in the platform of ceypto site thanks for your cooperation

I have readd the entirety of your points and remarked my own assessment with respect to the topics.i discovered your themes intriguing and admirable .you are simply accomplishing a decent work in the forum and your profile tells your accomplishment.

To be honestly language I individually  be grateful for your labors and hand-outs on this forum. I produce been ruling your column nifty for the a good number of cases.Anyway, I carry out been operational fantastically grueling on this forum to fashion the of use posts. As for each forum rules, ineffectual comfort or unmeaningful and   unhelpful  posts will be deleted at anytime

• +2 1
  • +5 1

These are not tips, they are links to other posts by the same author. I don't need them anyway but thanks for making such an effort that may prove useful if someone has never used a forum before. I don't understand what is this that you will save in this forum permanently but this wasn't this members condition in the forum, being banned and all. Who knows what rules were broken.

• Useful or interesting 1

So far I have not received any warning points, they have told me that moderators are usually delicate, sometimes they can ban you without having a warning point or with a clean reputation you can still be benefited, I think this should be made more clear the moderators but the important thing is to comply with all the rules that they are highlighting.

If you want to become successful and continue your work in this forum then you should not break the rules of the forum do not make useless post give informative material to other people and  do not do  too much spelling mistake if you get  warning one time of then do not  repeat your mistake then you should  be save on this forum.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:45 PM, Hadel said:

I am committed to adhering to the basic rules at issue and not deviating from them. Therefore, you must work hard and energetically and be able to respond at all levels.

In order to be successful in this amazing forum, you must respect the terms and conditions governing work in it, be a contributing member, with useful and constructive topics, and avoid repetition and republish the responses of other members