What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

On 5/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, magd said:

Shopping with bitcoin makes me feel special because I have this wonderful cryptocurrency that is not easy to get and I have several times purchased apps and paid with bitcoin this was great

you are right it is not easy to have the bitcoin and that is why we feel curious while selling it and also we use it very carefully, and I only have used it for the investments not for any other purposes.

When you have the sufficient Bitcoin in your account and in your  wallet you will be able to buy anything with the Bitcoins Bitcoin is a digital currency and it's very pleasure to buy the things with the Bitcoin

• +1 1

Shopping using Bitcoin is very valuable at the moment, as the value of Bitcoin continues to rise, we hold it for better sale in the future, it is possible to buy any item.This is why innovation seems so good for cryptocurrency but what you said, I don't think it would be a good idea because it's not a fixed price.

That's not right , youa already said the opposite of your idea in the post because you will have to convert the same amount of Bitcoin to fiat and that mean if you converted this 200$ in fiat their value won't increase even if Bitcoin jumped to 100k $ because you don't have them in Bitcoin anymore 

So it's the same as buying directly with Bitcoin but with paying more fee to convert 

So I would prefer to buy directly with Bitcoin

I agree with you you make a good post for this foru. But i think bitcoin is digital coin and it base on flactuation on price. When we use this on shopping purpose it can be beneficial and loss for us. Because price of bitcoin is rising day by day and lower day by day. So i think ut can be yse to earn profit and for investment. 

the moment when Bitcoin is profitable to buy a skating rink in the future it will cost more every year it is more and more expensive and the price.

Many members only read the title and this makes them write off-topic posts.
The use of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment has become very popular in recent years due to the large spread of cryptocurrencies and the acceptance of some stores to deal with them. I think this is very good and I hope that cryptocurrencies will be accepted in my country.

• +4 1

Yes you are right and I will say you are wrong again... The commodities up for sales ain't priced tag with Bitcoin but in dollars which makes things easier about the loss and profit rule you earlier mentioned

I think that shopping with Bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages. Your words are correct. The big change in the value of Bitcoin makes us sometimes lose a part of our money, but the purchase will not be made in this way.  The purposes of shopping in Bitcoin must be specified and that we buy them in Bitcoin, and that solves the problem of currency appreciation or depreciation.

• +1 1

You are totally correct, Bitcoin costs are variable, and in the event that I shop on the web and pay bitcoin to purchase a telephone or PC for a specific sum, you may lose half of the sum if the bitcoin value rises, so I encourage everybody to change over bitcoin to dollars and afterward do shopping.

• +3 1

I think it is a good idea. You can shopping with bitcoins. Bitcoin is the very popular coin in many countries use it as a online payment system. But I suggest you hold it for long terms. You can take a good profit.

• +5 1

Very wonderful and distinctive because there are a lot of discounts for the purchase and this is great for you to be able to buy with Bitcoin. I love anything that is done with Crypto

• +3 1

I have no new ideas, but I think that in the near future there will be a mechanism to determine the price of Bitcoin, and then there will be a possibility to pay and buy through Bitcoin. Currently, commercial operations in Bitcoin trading can be satisfied.

Yes, I completely agree with you, I buy with Bitcoin because of this price fluctuation, I think that currently the ideal way to profit from the fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin is investing or trading, so you can profit from both the ups and downs

I agree with you very much, because buying through a cryptocurrency whose price changes every day is still just a risk and may cause remorse for people who pay the costs via Bitcoin, and then the price of the currency increases later, so it is better at the present time to make profits through cryptocurrencies and buy through the US dollar only because its price  Fixed.

• +5 1

I use my btc to do trading. I invest my money in trading.

Through trading many time I earn money many time but I have to face loss some times. 

For me, I will not prefer cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, for the reason that they are constantly changing in price, and it is possible that the price of the currency will change on the same day that I pay, while I can convert to a stable currency and either withdraw or pay through it

• +2 1

We buy different product with Bitcoin but you are right bitcoin market is very volatile and the price of Bitcoin change everyday the main problem  Bitcoin transaction fees you can also pay very high transaction fees if we use other cryptocurrencies for payment method like xrp coin dogecoin that is much better

On 3/21/2021 at 1:36 PM, Aboamer said:

My friend of course bitcoin marketing is my dream that I wish to do but unfortunately there is no one in my country who accepts Bitcoin and I hope that these experiences will reach us in order to buy using Bitcoin. 

Yeah also in my ciontry their are no stores or malls thataccepts bitcoin as a pay,ent otptions, i only use my bitcoin to trade and get some more moneys and with the profit i get exchcangig it to fixed priced currency and buy or shop with it.

Yeah you are absolutely right that there are many posts on which most of the members used to say that they usually use bitcoin for shopping , and I am not satisfied with such shopping because bitcoin is for trading purposes and if we think about it's rates every moment of falls and rise so it will not in our benefits to shop through these coins .

Well I'm agree with you but if we buy anything like phone so we don't buy it on Bitcoin we buy it on the part of Bitcoin like we buy it on $ and I don't think dollars value do movement Everytime as compared to Bitcoin I myself I didn't buy anything on $ but I just thought like this but it must be good ways because before starting buy anything on Bitcoin they think so many times..

We can buy everything we want with bitcoin, but we must know how to buy, because we could lose all our money, it is better to do business with the coins and then buy something we really need.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything is relative, maybe at some point when bitcoin reached $ 20k you changed to USDT and enjoyed that money, now bitcoin has a value of $ 54k, does that mean that you have lost money? of course not, you got your profit and you enjoyed it, that's the important thing, you can't think that later what you paid or exchanged costs millions of dollars today because it's silly.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a unique experience that you can take into account that when you see the payment and you see that it is easier than you expected you can know that the whole world changed, at that moment you realize that we advanced three times at the time of the pandemic, so it is important that we can do many things to learn in this Digital era.

I have not thought yet what I will do with the bitcoins that I will get, but I have many plans and projects that I will implement with cryptocurrencies such as shopping, buying a car or anything else useful