Help for beginners - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

First of all, you must read the terms and conditions of the forum and adhere to them completely correctly in order not to be banned, in addition to taking this forum on the educational field as well, not only to earn money, as there are many sections that benefit you in learning the field and you can read a section about the forum.

• +3 1

Hello friend, it is not complicated, the most important thing is to write useful information, write in your own words, avoid copying, pasting and duplicating posts, and write useful comments on other people's posts. In my opinion, you can get an idea from this forum about the information that you should Looking for it to gain the necessary work experience.

My fellow beginner you need to firstly abide by the rule and regulations of the forum and make sure you don't violet any of them then make sure you work hard in order to achieve our goals and you should not make double account because it may lead to banned

Don't hesitate to ask others questions that may help you and you'll see pinned topics that have rules for using the section and you can read the proven topics in each section and better understand the rules of the forumYou can take advantage of them.

Welcome my friend on this great platform. First you need to read the rules and guidelines of this forum and follow all rules and guidelines of this forum don't copy and paste the posts of other members. Don't make multiple accounts. Don't cheat here if you want to stay here safe. Create useful and helpful posts to get payment.

Welcome to CryptoTalk, try to read the posts installed in each section of the forum to properly understand the rules of the forum and adhere to them while posting, and also avoid copying and pasting from other members posts

Welcome my friend
I think that it is simple you have to write a set of publications daily, but the publications must be new on the site and not present before in addition to a set of rules that you can find easily on the site if you search for it

As beginners I advice that you should be more focused on trying to finish the 100 post. Ensure that you are not doing that foolishly by posting rubbish content. Make sure all your post count and is very detailed and valuable.

Welcome to this platform since I am also a beginner so I have not much idea but the thing I have learnt from my experienced fellows are following you should follow it:

1_ignorance is unacceptable because the only skill you require in this platform is knowledge. 

2_spams are not allowed you should avoid spamming like copy paste , copying one line from one post and other from another one is also cheating.

3_thirdly avoid jargon (use of difficult words in the post )that will not help others to understand what are you wanting to convey.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Cryptotalk is the best way to learn many things and earn money from it. It is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete hundred comments for active our account. Then we have to complete 25 comments for payment.

I am also a beginner, and one thing that we should do before anything else is to read the rules and guidelines of the forum, reading it will lead us to the right path and it will lessen the possibility of doing mistakes.

It's easy to use as any other forum you need just to bring new information to share with us and respect the rules of the forum no copy past and more rules that you have already in the comment in the top ,just be careful to get any warning pint.But if your referring to rules and regulation,you can read it under beginners and forum sections. But the main rules here is don't copy paste,and spamming.also don't make multiple accounts.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:39 PM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Hello newbie i hope you enjoyed here in crypto world, first you need to do is to know the all rules and regulations, and always keep your account to avoid some scammers and hackers don’t trust to strangers, and just focus on your work, be a good member here. respect each others.

I am also a beginner, and one thing that we should do before anything else is to read the rules and guidelines of the forum, reading it will lead us to the right path and it will lessen the possibility of doing mistakes.

Welcome my friend
I think that it is simple you have to write a set of publications daily, but the publications must be new on the site and not present before in addition to a set of rules that you can find easily on the site if you search for it

You are highly welcome in this forum,  you will benefits so many things In this forum if you follow the rules and regulations. And make sure you keep posting useful and helpful posts so that you can gain much reputations. Wish you luck buddy. 

The most important thing which you need to know is to never break the rules of this forum always try to obey the platform rules and always try to work hard here with patience so you can earn good and you can also learn well. Wishing you a very best of luck in this forum.

I am new like you here in the forum, but about the forum it contains the information you need
And the subjects of friends with experience
You have to finish 100 free participation first to start earning afterwards

First you must read the rules and rules. Second, you must abide by them because any violation of these provisions may remove your account. Third, you should not copy and paste or send spam to anyone in this forum. Fourth, 

There are numerous laws that you should stick to, the most significant of which isn't to make pointless posts or rehash themes. You can peruse the demonstrated subjects in each segment and exploit them to comprehend the laws of the forum admirably and don't spare a moment to pose any inquiry that others can assist you with

Dear friend, first you should read the forum rules it is in the first section of the forum, also you should understand it very well to be able to write posts without any mistakes that cause a ban or warning points. good luck

Welcome on this good forum. 

This forum is the best platform which is providing us opportunities to learn many things about cryptocurrencies. Follow all the rules and regulations of the forum. I advise you to work hard to gain success. 

I want to give opiniun of newbie on this forum if you follow these rules of crytotalk means

Dont copy paste

Follow the rules and regulation of this forum

Write in simple english sentences

Write postess related to the topic 

then it help you a lot to become susscessfull on this forum

First you must read the rules and rules. Second, you must abide by them because any violation of these provisions may remove your account. Third, you should not copy and paste or send spam to anyone in this forum. Fourth