Help for beginners - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

First of all welcome to the biggest learning plus earning playform in the cryptoworld.you should read the rules of the forum first avoid violating terms of the platform.creat usefull posts with strong and competitive comtents.Make 100 usefull posts and varify your account then work daily posting 20 valid posts for seven days from the eighth day your earning journey biggans.just stay smooth and relevent to the topic avoid copying anyones content if you feel any difficulty ask on the forum there are several senoir members to assist you.Best of luvk

Obviously, newcomers need help.  Because there is a lot to learn and know in crypto currency. And there are some conditions and they have to be obeyed. It takes time for newcomers to learn and understand.  But all is possible if time and knowledge can be used.

Hello friend, welcome to the crypto world.To work in this forum, first of all you have to look at the rules of working in this forum.You will be asked to make 100 comments firstly.You just have to be patient to make 100 comments.You can learn a lot from this forum by commenting on how to work in this forum.Once you understand the workings of this forum, you will have no problem commenting twenty times a day.Always try to give some information when commenting on any post.

If you have an idea about that, then you will share your idea with everyone.I believe you will love to work in this forum soon.best wishes for you buddy.

Rules and regulations are must in cryptotalk your post will be good and not create any problem for others and you should create twenty posts daily.

Experienced members should help newcomers in any way they can. Newcomers are not experienced enough to do everything well. I think every newcomer should first go to About forum and read the whole rules carefully. Then before they post on the topic, they should read all guide lines well and respond accordingly. The reputation will be good and you will not be in any danger. We must never violate the rules of the Cryptotalk.

Hello my friend, here in the forum there are many laws and conditions where you can enter a section about the section of which there are conditions and laws related to the forum. You can read all the laws and abide by that in order to preserve and offer the useful a happy day

Hello,I'am begginner in crypto forum.so idon't know the terms and condition of this forum but the main rules here is don't copy paste.

• +1 1

My friend, I advise you not to publish such post in the forum about the rules..You should read the unified rules at the top of each section of the sections, which are proven posts. 

A topic that lies and is beautiful.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many new people work here every day. For newcomers, I would like to say that first you have to know the rules and regulations of this platform in a good way.  And you need to know how to work without getting a warning.  Learn how to make effective and informative posts.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Well come dear on this platform. Hopefully you find this platform helpful and informative. First step is that don't copy paste. Second, don't not write un-useful data in your post. Keep doing work and finally you should complete your posts so that you can earn money.

it is simple you need to follow some rules some general rules like respect others, do not spam or scam, no hate speech, no political discussion and no such harsh words and rest of the rules you can read in the about forum section.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

The conditions on this platform is wide as well as it terms, but if you're conversant on the About Forum section then it'll be easier for you as you engage more with this platform, it may be hard from the beginning but cryptotalk is worth suffering for

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not about seniors but today once you Do not come about it or do you want to know about it, then you can tell about the cryptor then there is no specific information about it because it has not been used 

• +1 1

Welcome to the cryptotalk forum, my friend. You may check the "about forum" subsection about the forum rules, information about the payment system and other required information about the forum. I advise you to check them all before starting posting to build a good reputation. Good luck

• +2 1

dear you made a good topic indeed and enabled us to help the new members.to new member  i shall suggest that he should follow the rules of this forum strictly and should make creative and useful posts.try to make posts that are informative for others.he should read others posts so that he could get better experience about the topic and could make the most accepted  post.thank you very much..

• +1 1

Many when joining have the same questions and so did I. However I started reading and looking at the forum rules in About forum and got all the help I was asking for, without making a post about it. Making a post means you do something or ask something that will help others and it could be a question but the answers will also help anyone having this problem. It is not about asking for directions.

Hello friend, Cryptotalk is best earning website. First of all, you need to know the rules and guidelines. You must create 100 posts which are payment less after this, you must create 20 useful posts daily and give 50 like to other posts daily. After 7 days you will receive your payment for your counted posts. 

This as a beginning am happy because I want to be fast learner and also ready to move in line with the rules and regulation so as to change my statues in the course of my learning capability thanks.

• +1 1

Hello! If you are new to this forum, then first I advise you to read all the rules of the forum. About this forum: In this forum you can learn more about cryptocurrency. There are sometimes distributions and airdrops. And also here you can earn for activity. For every useful post, you get paid 1000 satoshi. Good luck!

Hey mate , welcome to this forum. You can find rules and regulations from here below and make sure first you learn from beginner section ( for beginners ).  Before sharing any posts make sure you have some idea about that topics and share only useful content without violating our rules and regulations.

Focus on the rules and regulations of the forum understand them first make them friendly to yourself to have a successful participation and be learning freely in different sections of the forum. Ask for more clarification from top members, go for research on genuine sites of cryptocurrencies that will add experience to you

Welcome to this forum mate, first thing you have to follow forum rules because it's essential for every forum member, if anyone want to build up their profile. So my 2nd advice is share informative content about cryptocurrency so people can learn from your post, as a result you will get reputation to your post.

You ought to make helpful posts and topics, notwithstanding that you should utilize clear and reasonable words so others can comprehend your post, and you ought to try not to duplicate posts.

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum .You must have read the rules on this forum .There you find every rule on different post and on different conments in biginners section .Some are you do not copy paste .You do not repeat any topic .your comments must be relevant to the topic etc 

Terms and conditions are simple that u should work hard to create your own content. Avoid plagiarism and don't use multiple accounts. Read the rules well and work according to guidelines of the forum. Specially don't use hate content and respect everyone