Help for beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

Even me is new in this forum, but I know where is the "terms and conditions" of this forum is listed. It is posted at "About Forum" section. It is really clear that everything you need to know about this forum is in that section, you can also easily notice it because it is located at the very first row of the list of different sections in this forum.

• +4 1

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

@Henry123 hope you will be fine and doing good

Firstly i want to welcome you from the core of my heart.

Now come toward the topic so you asked about the terms and condition of cryototalk so you can find it very easily in about section of this site you need to click on the about section and their you will find all the terms and condition.

There are numerous laws that you should stick to, the most significant of which isn't to make pointless posts or rehash subjects. You can peruse the demonstrated points in each segment and exploit them to comprehend the laws of the discussion well and don't stop for a second to pose any inquiry that others can assist you with.

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 7:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Welcome to this forum where people earn by posting different kind of post which are meaningful but my own advice to you is that always work hard and avoid low quality post and also know the reason why you are here. Lastly avoid copy and paste.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many conditions that you must abide by, and I will tell you some of these conditions, but you must read all the proven publications in order to be able to understand all the rules
The conditions that I will mention are:

1. Do not write a post or comment less than 100 characters
  2. Do not copy and paste posts or comments
  3. Do not steal information from educational sites without adding new ideas to them or adding your opinion with that information.
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi i am new the cryptotalk forum and i dont know about the rules and regulations i am know about the little like never copy paste and avoid untopic post. But i think this forum is valuable according to both point first learning and second earning.

• +3 1

In a simple summary of the rules .. Do not copy your comments from posts on the site .. Do not steal someone else’s fatigue .. Do not repeat your comments .. Do not post false information .. Do not put random assessments .. I hope that you enter and read carefully on all the existing laws . good luck

• +1 1

You will get it on the web search, you are just looking for the forum rules, and you will be given all the criteria to obey so that the cryptotalk campaign is not removed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, a very good question and useful for you and new beginners, the terms and conditions of this forum, including: your participation should be useful and from the context of the topic, do not copy, paste and repeat other posts, have a decent language, and do not use multiple accounts. Good luck to you, my friend. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

As a new beginner we need to study the rules and regulations that guide this forum, follow the terms and conditions that apply to the forum, dont violet any rules, learn and acquire knowledge from the old members post and make relevant post for good rating.

Work in the forum for comfortable and profit when it is committed to its rules and you can see the rules through the Forum section and beginners; avoid copies and paste from members of members.

What you must do is create or replicate post following the rules of the forum, avoid cut and paste ,the posts must be at least 100 characters try not to create posts that have already been created 

Welcome to the encryption zone.This forum is good and there are many benefits when you work here.In this forum you learn every think about crypto currencies but we all work under this forums rules.There are many laws that you must obey.

• +1 1

I think you should not be asked this question because all the rules already posted. You should read them carefully also read all the pinned posts to get more knowledge. After reading these topics and rules you will be able to make useful posts. Don't break these rules and regulations otherwise you will be banned. Don't post the same topics like you posted this topic because it has already asked several times.

as a beginner you must read first the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum in about forum section and understand and in summary in this forum you must be more productive and post 100 valid first posts and they must informative information and useful to others to gain good reacts.

• +1 1

First you read the rules and guidelines of this forum,you can read it under beginners and forum section . Give useful and informative post . Most important thing you should keep in your mind, your are not allowed in this forum don't copy paste and  don't avoid the rules .

Welcome to the form mate. This platform has many rules and regulation. You should read and understand them properly. Then you should start posting topics or comments. Try to make your topic or comment informative and unique. Never copy others contents. 

Welcome my friend 

1st you read the rules of this platform

2nd you complete his 100 useful posts on this platform

3rd not copy paste to anyone and not any searching place

4th not make many accounts on the same device

5th your comments are useful and informative for this platform

• +1 1

The reason for helping newcomers is because I think they can do something good if they get the opportunity. They can do a lot of good things. I hope they have to do a lot. If they get their support, a lot of ideas.  Needed

• +2 2

yes we must help beginner because first time they are face many problem so that we must help them so that they can work this site very comfortable. i hope i will try to help all beginner this forum.

thanks

A very important post for beginners like us
Indeed, a member of this forum may spend a lot of time not reading some of the laws, which if he reads them, he will avoid many mistakes that could be made ..

First, read the rules and regulations because people will not be able to tell you everything. Some of the rules are easy to understand. Like Don't copy another person's post, Make sure the first word on the topic of your post begin with a captial letter etc.

Welcome to Crypto platform friend.First I will tell you to read and understand the rules of this platform well.The most important rule is that no one's comment can be copied and pasted.  You need to make your own comments.If you don't understand any topic then post here and after posting I hope everyone will help you.My dear friend don't do anything outside the rules.  Hope you understand.

You can learn so many thing according to forum on this forum. You can read rule in about forum section and other term and condition. You can get information from beginners section so important rule make usefull post and avoid from copy paste. 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

I think before asking this question if you read the guidelines of this forum or if you go to the forum of begginers then you can see thousands of post or see the comments which are relevant to this question , you can get more learning about basic rules. But i told you you should avoid copy paste and always post a comment relevant to that topic which are asking or telling to you.