Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

In my opinion it is fact that all the exchanges and wallets take a high fees of bitcoin transaction and ethereum transaction fee is very low from BTC. I think this main purpose ethereum demand is high than BTC. Ethereum is the second most popular coin in the crypto world.

My dear friend, the rise of ethereum against Bitcoin is due to the increase in demand for it and its trading in relation to its trading against Bitcoin, so it is relatively high now, it may also decrease. Thank you

• +5 1

I think the main reason is bitcoin commission which is great compared to other currencies and the speed with which transactions are confirmed

• +3 1

I believe it is easy to make profit in ethereum trading than btc trading and also many projects uses ethereum for their transactions like ico and ieo.

I think there eutherum is the coin which is providing in low withdrawal fees  but Bitcoin is the highest currency so it has more withdrawal fees is so people are using altcoins to withdraw their money and that is the reason that they invest in btc to get good profits but withdraw money in different other coins.

Ethereum might be having high demand but this doesn't means people are using mostly ethereum, but the ethereum demand come from ERC20 tokens which created through ethereum network, so that all people who are using erc20 tokens, they must be using ethereum also. 

• +5 1

On 5/9/2020 at 7:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

At the moment, the demand for Ethereum has increased a lot, as it is the second currency in the market after Bitcoin, and it will rise significantly in the coming days

Perhaps due to the high rise of Ethereum and that it will repeat the chart for the year 2017, meaning that it will reach $ 1,800 a lot today are buying Ethereum

On 5/9/2020 at 7:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

Now ethereum is well known currency and well valued currency. People invest it now huge amount for its profit.  There are many people who invest bitcoin but when they withdraw it they use ethereum because of low fees. 

Ethereum Have high demand then bit coin because it has low withdraw fee then that of bit coin and t is the second most popular coin so people use it more then bit coin.

I think ethereum is well trade coin just because of this is the second best coin in crypto market. and the sale of bitcoin is low as compared to ethereum just because of its prices, a common person cant afford bitcoin

I think that ethereum have so many demand than bitcoin before because the price of bitcoin is declining and the price of ethereum is constantly rising so they are demanding in ethereum because they know that they will earn there more

there are two basic reasons for more demand of ethereum than Bitcoin the first one is the Bitcoin is more expensive than lithium and the second one the ethereum can be and it is been using by many tokens as the blockchain for transferring them

I have not seen more demand of the eth than bitcoin at any place because the btc is more known than the other coin and it is more traded so it is in demand not the eth.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, zeshan1122 said:

I have not seen more demand of the eth than bitcoin at any place because the btc is more known than the other coin and it is more traded so it is in demand not the eth.

I have not seen too but it's possible, what I'm trying to say is that, some people found it hard to survive the charges for transferring BTC to others or wallets, because the charges is too much they will have to convert their BTC to an alternative coin that have less charges, 70% of cryptotalk members convert their coin before withdrawing and that's what I mean

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because at that point of time when you posted this thread, a lot of people are panic selling their Bitcoin and it almost fell below 4k dollars. Maybe because it was the time when the virus started to spread and created a pandemic.

ETH is very famous for its network and the functions they offer, which makes it one of the favorites in the market for many, but of course this BTC is far above both in reputation and in use before ETH but it should be noted that ETH promises many more functions with your network against the BTC cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

This is because people bet on new ones but they continue with their money invested in btc, in multiple platforms and due to the fact that the eth is in a bull market, they always seek to invest in it to hope to get many profits.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is used for trading because its movement is greater than other currencies.
But the fees for withdrawals and deposits in Bitcoin are high,
Therefore, withdrawals, deposits, and transfers are made outside the platforms and between wallets in alternative currencies with low fees, so we find them more demanding than Bitcoin.
As for Ethereum, I think that the demand for it is high and is still more than Bitcoin because Ethereum has a good price and a person can buy several pieces of it, unlike Bitcoin.

Maybe the ethereum demands is due to the ethereum network is using to create the ERC20 tokens, so thats people can have demands on ethereum for this uses only

• +4 1

I think that the choice of the Ethereum coin has been started instead of the Bitcoin coin because the fees for withdrawing it are much lower than the Bitcoin and I think that the Ethereum coin has a great future and has been placed in the second place after the Bitcoin coin

• +3 1

They withdraw by another currency because the bitcoin currency has very high fees, so they convert to another cryptocurrency in which the fees are much lower than the bitcoin fees

• +4 1

It is very simple why most of the people make transactions in other cryptocurrencies and not bitcoin, there are simply much less fees with litecoin or eos, for example

• +3 1

Ethereum is a very important cryptocurrency, which comes second after Bitcoin directly in the trading volume in the crypto market according to Coinmarketcap and Coingeco, and I think that the great demand for Ethereum is due to its currently low price and there are those who expect the price of Ethereum to rise To $ 1,000 in the coming months

• +3 1

I think that ethereum have so many demand than bitcoin before because the price of bitcoin is declining and the price of ethereum is constantly rising so they are demanding in ethereum because they know that they will earn there more

• +2 1