Steps to keep your Coins Secured - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Steps to keep your Coins Secured

In addition to your suggestions, the user should enjoy some Chevrolet and not be a victim of irresistible advertisements and flashes. The first step is to get away from unknown sites and platforms and not try to use them as they are considered penetration methods for our private devices by hackers.

• +2 1

There are lots of scammers available nowadays. You have to keep your coin safe from them. For this you can use coinbase wallet. This wallet is safe and secure. You can store your coin into coinbase wallet. Withdraw from this wallet is fast and safe. Transactions fees are also low.

• +1 1

The protection of our accounts is very important and we can use additional ways to keep our accounts safe with the google authenticating opition.

• +3 1

Hello friend, thanks for sharing this information, it will be useful for all members of the forum, I will put your advice into practice and thus avoid being scammed or hacked, we must have our passwords secure.

That's really great post I have seen in the forum. It is very important to secure the money from scammers through our wallet. In technology, it is also easy for the hackers to hack the wallet and steal the money. Your suggestions and points discussed in this topic are really important to choose for security of our money. It should be reached to all members specially to the beginners.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Sometimes I’m afraid to leave 2fa protection for my cryptocurrency wallet on. It may happen that you lose access and then your funds disappear completely. 

• +3 1

Thank you for this great content. The world of cryptocurrencies is full of scammers so be careful. I advise everyone not to respond to spammers. Passwords should be written on a piece of paper and kept in a safe place.

I'm not sure if you follow this tips your coins Will ever be stolen. These are very good Technics in keeping your account safe from hackers and on of the most important thing you should remember doing is keeping your information safe because with your information someone can easily get into your account

Thank you, my friend, for these good advice. There are many frauds. We have to be careful and be aware of our work with cryptocurrencies and ignore anything that is striking and suspicious of good luck.

Of course my friend, you are right, you can use cold wallets, they are safer, but even hot wallets are very safe, it is important to protect your private key from theft, and avoid fraudsters.

• +1 1

My dear friend, thank you for putting forward such steps within your topic to keep our encrypted currencies safe. Yes, it is the most appropriate and best way, because this helps old and junior members to preserve more currency than scammers

• +3 1

thanks for this .. there are a large number of fake websites or mobile applications that were created to resemble the original crypto investment companies. But there are several ways to identify a fake website. For example, you should always look for the little padlock that indicates encryption next to the address bar and you should avoid websites that do not contain “https” in the link. Sometimes, an attacker creates a fake URL by replacing a single character in the link and displaying the same interface. For example, he can add the zero instead of the letter "o" that could lead you to a fake website.

• +4 1

These are important tips, thank you, we must use legitimate and safe wallets, and also we must not share our account information with anyone, and also you should avoid entering suspicious sites and links

Security breaches are increasing as it feeds the need for cryptocurrency traders to find additional reserves when using exchanges and storing their cryptocurrencies, so they must create a strong password, activate two-factor authentication, and use at least two wallets.

These are important recommendations to protect ourselves as much as possible from the scammers, but unfortunately they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any unknown person or site.

try my account save and the 2FA is the best way to safe your coins safe from the hackers becasue the hackers will always try to hack the high balance account and steal all the coins and no one know about that, so security of the account is the first priority of our.

• +1 1

I recommend using a secure wallet, such as Yobit, in order to preserve your balance, and that you place a backup copy of your keys away from others in order to avoid fraud.

Thank you very much for the information I have explained in detail that every member of this forum needs for safe and non-fraudulent circulation, I think if we follow all the steps you have provided we will not be exposed to fraud.

• +2 1

This world is full of dangers. We may be vulnerable to theft at any time on the Internet, so we must be very careful and keep our keys in a safe place.

• +3 1