My mistakes are AWFUL 😰! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

My mistakes are AWFUL 😰!

About this many people say about that is is fraud and only Scammer want to achieve something from you in greedy manners but now it is good. Hope everyone is fine. 

• +2 1

Sorry for the loss...i always tell many of the investors that avoid suspicious link,doubler site and those that will give attractive offers you should please avoid them their only goals is to scam you of your hard earn money but some of the investors won't pay attention due to greediness they all want to get rich overnight

• +2 1

I did mistake as well.  I participated in so many scam air drop programs  & they didn't pay me amount.  I also believed doubler sites but they were mostly scam platforms. I learned from my mistakes & I'll never repeat similar mistake in future.  We human certainly  do mistake but we should learn lessons from mistakes. 

• +2 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:32 AM, Hala99 said:

Today I decided to share with you my biggest mistakes I did in crypto world, and please do not do it and try to avoid it!!!

here is my list of my mistakes 😬😓 (no order):

1/ doubler sites you can earn from these websites but only: 00 days running + invest ONLY ONE TIME .(don’t get greedy)! It works 75%of time.

2/ very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️.

3/ faucets with high min to withdraw: faucets that offers for example 100 satoshi every 15 min and the min is 0.01!!

4/ new projects: always do your OWN research.

5/ airdrops: airdrops that require more than 0.001 eth IGNORE IT! (scammers).

what are yours?? Please below in the comments.💭

At the beginning I lost over $50 and I was already thinking that crypto and everything about it is just a scam not knowing that it was my fault that I didn't seek for the knowledge before going into the business.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, Hala99 said:

Today I decided to share with you my biggest mistakes I did in crypto world, and please do not do it and try to avoid it!!!

1/ doubler sites you can earn from these websites but only: 00 days running + invest ONLY ONE TIME .(don’t get greedy)! It works 75%of time.

2/ very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️.

3/ faucets with high min to withdraw: faucets that offers for example 100 satoshi every 15 min and the min is 0.01!!

Thank you so much for this kind information but i am lucky I never face any thing like this because of my brother whenever I start do a thing he said stop first I try this than you do this so like he always start a work and than he guide me to it like this and avoid this so now I am safe from all things and i select coin carefully for trading and investment because many are scams and i always select popular coins so I am also safe from this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this useful information and about the mistakes you have make before we will try to take and amend our corrections by seeing this mistakes of yours

• Useful or interesting 1

These are simple but important subjects. I also lost some money on ico projects because i didn't search it i just heard from my friends and invested. We should also stay away from those websites, it's obvious that they're scam but if you're begginer it could be hard to see that truth.

• +2 1

I can say for sure that this is the most realistic post I have encountered on this forum so far, every word you said is one hundred percent true. The point that it says too good to be true , totally describes my attitude towards offer that seems great but a big scheme lies beneath. The important thing to add is do not invest all of your money in one coin.

• +1 1

On 6/6/2020 at 12:08 AM, Hala99 said:

Yes exactly, specially if you’re a newbie and all you want is to earn fast. I can relate, the scammers are always waiting for us to fall in their traps.

Not only you but there are many new user who do such mistakes and there are already many fake user/hacker who make people fool by using different methods. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

An old saying is 'Bigger the risk, more the profit'. But in today's world, the bigger the risk is usually a scam. Especially those that project a big profit. Anyway thanks for warning us about the mistakes one might commit in the Crypto world.

Every time we do mistake but you should never repeat the same mistake. I have seen many people wants to earn more money and money. My mistakes are same going in the different sites to earn more and more and even I think they are scams I want to invest in them.

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing your experience and mistakes and for your suggestions .The post is helpful for all members to be alert about these mistakes to remain safe from it.I agree with all of your suggestions such as to do our own research about anything before believing it or to make a topic about anything.

Thank you for this post and for providing these tips. I believe that most of the things that we must stay away from and avoid are not entering tempting sites because they are definitely fraudulent and we must stay away from greed because it is very bad and exposes us to losses always

• +5 1

You actually mentioned the most important mistakes, and I can only add that it is actually important to check how the project works if you want to buy their coins or tokens, so you won't regret afterwards

• +4 1

Your right this mistakes can lead to a great loss, so it's better for people to learn about such mistakes so there don't fall victim, because this are the ways in which the scammers operate and let's try to be cautious

• +3 1

There are many people that make some mistakes, some is equal to yours and some worst than yours but the most important thing mistake is learning and coming back strong than you're before. 

On 5/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, Hala99 said:

Yes, really. I also made these mistakes in a big way at the beginning of my entry into the field. The matter is really bad. We have to learn and read in order to benefit more.

The mistakes that I was able to learn are good in order to learn better. Perhaps this took you a long time, but you can only learn through trial and mistakes.

On 5/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, Hala99 said:

On 12/29/2020 at 5:22 PM, Shiya said:

Thanks for this wonderful information mate. Most of us here my fall victim to this type of tricks. We are all here for some purpose , to earn and learn. We may try other means of earning and we may eventually get scammed.  This information is very important to us mate . Thanks 

I really agree about airdrops that tends to offer 0.001 eth are scam, just like the author of the topic state, we need to be careful and cousious on how we deal with things in the cryptocurrency world, let all be calm to avoid been scammed and also to avoid silly mistakes

You are sharing your mistakes with us that's good for every member on this forum because when we are work on here we are doing many mistakes so we should to avoid them because sometime the mistakes are not good I'm not in our favour

but you have gained valuable experiences about how to avoid scams, all these tips will be useful for all people

• +1 1

I have never experienced an error like you mentioned, because I understand that it is a scam. My advice if you have money better buy some ETH on yobit and you can trade to make a profit there, I think trading is pretty good for profit.

Thank you for pointing these mistakes so we can avoid them and not ever make similar as you. This is great help to the new people that have hopes of earning cryptocurrencies and make an extra income from this

@Kaol hay The truth is you need to find that solution to what is happening right now there is a lot of good ideas that are easy to what is going on right now we have effort to which is good to find those effort solutions to it there are good ideas that one needs to be good at and work with the that is hwat this market is all about. The best thing is to make sure that you dont mis then next opportunity this is really be good thing to find this solution @Mutivo @Rosarvx

These information has been reveled and talked in the forum many times. Still some people fall for these type of mistake. Some people are too lazy to check new project or do some research. They are rely on other source or other peoples research. And at the end they will keep saying crypto is scam