Quote the selection - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Quote the selection

Your topic is good because now I know how to quote a word or a line now I can start or in action this of citing words and also your topic is good because it helps others like me who did not know or did not know about this and now yes and we can put it into practice and see if it works or if we like it.

• +1 1

My android device has a fwe problems and not allowing me to do that correctly, for this reason if I absolutely have to quote something, I quote the whole post and then delete what I don't need and only leave what I want to answer to, although it is sometimes better to just mention the other member without any quote, this would be enough and better.

Thank you for sharing this idea with us. This is a great feature to quote a part instead of the full quote for the post, but in my opinion, you should rely on yourself and not quote from any publication

I didn't knew of this feature, lol! What I always do is that I click quote and then I just remove the things that I didn't want to be included. I didn't knew that you could just highlight what you wanted to quote and you could quote it! Thank you for sharing this wonderful feature!

There are many people who quote the entire topic or text, but they must know that we can quote only part of the text, and when responding to a topic, we must specify only what we want to respond to and quote it so as not to make the responses long and useless

quote the slection brother i will show you all the information about that just you need to listening to me carfully , You are right, my friend. There are a lot of people, unfortunately, they quote the entire post, so they must specify the text they want to reply to and not reply to the entire post. Maybe the reason behind this is that most of them do not know this method. so that all my information about what you asked for , so good luck for you bro .

Thank you very much am really happy with this post of yours because have not had any experience about this quote of a thing but with this post of yours am able to gain more knowledge on that 

This is a very good feature  of the crypto forum, .when I want to reply to a comment of a fellow, then I can also present any one.We know that when there is a post many people do comment to it , but if one of them wants to comment on a single reply, we can use this feature 

This is very bad and very harmful for our account because this may cause ban you so i think if we want to write a big content then you should write in your own language not in a quotes and copying ither stuff do write your own Stuff. Happy Posting.

• +4 1

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

This feature is really good.

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Capture3.PNG

Thanks dear for this idea this is really helpful because I never apply this. I always quote the whole post and never think about it and I never saw other post that cut the post for quote but I think we should cut the post because it become too long that people can't read it and I also sometimes avoid long posts because it is so irritating for me to read a long post. So now I will try this.

I will be grateful to you for giving me information that I did not know before. According to opinion, I do not know much about it but I think you should quote a few key words instead of making full topic. It also makes it easier for the reader. Newcomers should follow their senior members. Before I post myself, I read the post of senior members and include my opinion in it and then post. It also makes my reputation increase and I keep following Cryptotalk rules.

We need to know a lot about elections because we need to understand a lot here so we can have a good idea here because we don't need to know a lot here. We need to remember a lot because we need to discuss this here.  Need something

Yes, you are right the feature is really good. Quoting the whole topic when the topic is long will be stressful for other users to read it. With this quote selection features, you can quote on some line of sentences you want to comments on.

This is a very good topic I have to say because this highlighting fearture makes work more more interesting and one can be able to identify what he or she is referring to in a posts, we should give it a trial because it will make understanding more easier for all members especially the newbies who have less experience about the field.

Thank you for posting on this topic.  Hmmm, it's true that we often see Tropic's line being too long. I didn't know about this before, that Tropic's line can't be made too long. Your post like this will help newcomers a lot.

It's great future, i am not here for a long time but i see those posts and i think it's visual pollution for me. That's why this future could be very helpful. There' re too many long posts and most of them are useful but when i want to read the comments i am wasting too many times because of quote problem. That's why if we want to quote we should use this feature so we can save time and not disturb other members.

In my opinion the user who wants to comment on the particular topic he should highlight that topic by bolting the words so that it could be understood easily...i hope you could get to my idea..

I think my friend this feature is really useful to all of us, I have also seen many members use it, sometimes we need to quote all the topic, so for me it is not a problem to quote some topics. Because we need to read all the topic to understand it and we can comment on it properly.

I also notice some members of the forum doing such things. They quote the whole content even though it is too long, please let's avoid doing that because it is not good, it interrupts the flow of conversation. Just choose the specific part of the content that you want to talk about.

think this happens due to people's laziness, if a person has to make some adjustments to the post that person will spend a lot of time on the forum and there is the problem of many people because they want to complete 20 post in just a few hours to be able to do other things in life

Indeed this component is truly useful for us all and I've utilized it numerous and furthermore I see numerous individuals utilizing it, yet once in a while we need to quote the all topics, so for me isn't an issue to cite all the theme. Since we need read all the theme to comprehend and than we can quote.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

This feature is really good.

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Capture3.PNG

Thank you so much for your advice as I don't know about that we can easily select any lines from the topic and then quote them to explain because I also quote whole topic but now I will go with you your suggestion as  I also want this.

Thanks for this concept friend. I do not know that component is operating right here. I used to cite the complete explanation even it's miles long due to the fact I haven't any idea about thins considering i joined right here. Thank you for sharing this, it's far a extraordinary assist for anybody.

@MD bagina You are right my friend, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will have a great future, as we noticed that the price of Bitcoin has increased very temptingly.

• Useful or interesting 1