Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

It is very important that you are promoting the forum to invite your family and friends is an excellent idea, but remember that in this forum not only can earn money but they can also learn a lot about scripts for free without investing a single peso very important that detail. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have become global and the global media has talked a lot about it, so I suggest that we make the Cryptotalk forum the one in control by helping everyone to work on it.

Infact we do recommend this forum to most of our active friend that can  participate very well platform than we do too because is an activity for those that are dedicated and also ready to work day and night.

You can invite whoever you want to this wonderful forum, and we strive for most people to benefit from the information found here, but do not publish your request. Your referral is here except in the referrals section. Pay attention to this matter.

• +2 1

Yes you are right friend this is very helpful for all of the members and I am inviting all of my family members and friends to come and join this forum and you can earn and learn both from one page so this is a great thing of this forum and this is trustable forum

Hay.. Absolutely doing well and you haven't done anything wrong and you can do whatever you want in this forum.There's nothing wrong with that. You can tell anyone to work here. Let them come and earn money, 

Yes you surely can guide others about crypto this is a very good site for online earning and learning .and this is not restricted here you can tell others about it.

Yes my friend .

This platform welcomes all eligible members. But on condition of their commitment to actual work, support and participation .. I support you, and in case you want to provide assistance to them, by informing them of my experience that I got here ..

Welcome my friend 🌸 ❤️

I think this is a really good platform for those who are just starting out or want to join cryptocurrency. They can learn a lot from there. But now you know that paying for new members is off.

Edited by Rizwan Niaz

Of course, my friend, you can invite whoever you want to say about myself. I have told all those close to the forum to initiate an account in the forum. Whoever will not keep up with this revolution in the world of cryptocurrencies misses a lot now and in the future.

@Raven

• +1 1

Yes, it is good to invite members of our family and friends to this forum and introduce them to it and explain to them the way to work so that they learn about cryptocurrencies and make profits and increase the number of members in this wonderful forum.

You can of course invite whoever you want to this forum, and they can learn and earn profits at the same time, but make sure to familiarize them with the rules and conditions of publishing, and the basics in general, good luck.

Sure friend cheer up, you can tell family and friends who want to start in the world of cryptocurrencies so our community grows more and they will see the benefits of being here, if they do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, they will learn here.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not to be worried about that I have recommended this forum too many my friends and one thing more I want to tell you that now they are working on this forum that is the success of my recommendation

Hello dear, yes, of course you can advise your friends and relatives to work here, but our first goal is to gain experience and through it we can earn money. I advise everyone to work here because it is not a waste of time and it also helps us to increase our learning of the English language in addition to earning money

Yes, my friend, I do not think that there is any problem in inviting friends and relatives to this forum because this will help increase the number of members who use encrypted speech and increase interaction in this forum. Thank you.

• +5 1

This forum is completely legitimate and not forbidden. There is nothing wrong with that. You can recommend it to them, as it is the best place to earn the cryptocurrency in addition to that they will learn everything about it.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

You can recommend the Cryptotalk platform not only to family members, but to friends, neighbors, acquaintances, really the person who wants to start in Cryptocurrencies, this forum is ideal because it contains a wide range of knowledge and useful recommendations that will serve to later move to the digital currency market.

We must inform our friends about this forum so that we can benefit from it and benefit from the experiences of the rest of the members because this forum is a good opportunity for those who are interested in the coding world to earn and learn at the same time, and this forum now does not allow new members to participate in this campaign, so how do you help in earning Money from this platform.

You can share it with your friend , is not be a problem , but my friend unfortunately , now they new account don’t allowed to link it with yobit , so they can earn money for now , but if the want to learn from this forum , yes the can coming . And when this problem of reputation fixed the can start earning from this forum.

• +4 1

This forum is a good opportunity for those who intrested in crypto world to earn and learn at the same time.They can learn much from there.Because now this forum not allows new members in this platform,then how you help to earn money from this platform.They really want to earn money online then i,ll teach them how they could earn in this platform latter.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:14 PM, Humza khan said:

Yes ,you can definitely do that.

This forum appreciates and welcomes new members always.You can bring your friend and family to learn and know more about cryptocurrency and to earn something too.But be careful if tgey opens a account using smae ip address of yours.

That can be harmful for your account. 

Yess this plate forum is for you and your family also .But same ip idress is harmful for them .So use different mobile and different wifi of the same family .I also join my friends at this forum .

There is no offence attached to it actually because we all want to learn and also earn some crypto currency, to my own understanding i think is a good idea because they will one day prove some people wrong who are doubting crypto currency and they will gain some basic knowledge about crypto currency.

You are very right dude because I was introduced to the cryptotalk forum by my sister, and I hope to introduce the cryptotalk forum also to my friends and family immediately I gather more experience about the platform, thank you.