Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

Hey mate, your post is very useful, if we share our experience we can be successful at cryptocurrency. I want to share my experience in this forum and this is trading tips, if we trade daily we can get good profit if our luck favor me. I did mistake few day's a go I not buy Talk coin when talk coin price below 100 satoshi, if I bought talk coin that time now I have a double talk coin in my hand.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am new to this crypto world. I dont have that knowledge regarding tradings and investment. The only thing i know is we should have patience and have emotional control and invest when the time is right,wait for the best time and buy when the value decreases and sell when the value increases.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

What I would to understand is the whole story of start ups and the work to be done is to make sure that we do have something that works for us, I am looking to earn knowledge more on what is the right side to which we can be able to build a coin and make it successful that is very important for me, but am not really getting there and am still trying so had to do so .

• +2 1
  • +3 3

On 11/9/2020 at 10:21 AM, Niharika_Hamid_001 said:

I haven't started the crypto trade and I haven't invested anything in any place

Well there are many topics that can really give you a guide. Just keep learning this forum is the best place for you to learn much about cryptocurrency and I am sure you will enjoy learning here😊.

Yes this is the great information topic for the new members and all the members in this forum. I also want to share my experience about the crypto currencies i think there is so much currencies in the internet where  we can  earn money by joining We can trade with all currencies We can  pay daily bills with the curremcies we can send in our local bank We can buy property by the using of crypto currency we can buy cars, gift cards and do shoping also we can trade with that and earn profit Also I suggest to use of btc is the best other than currencies In the world  it has  high chargers to transfer so we have to Exchange woth low fees  curremcies for the purpose of use.

As a beginner in this field, I will say what I feel about Bitcoins as well as talk tokens as these are the only to cryptocurrencies in my possession. all the Bitcoin holders as well as tok token holders the best strategy that can be adopted right now is to hold on to your cryptocurrencies because I personally feel that in the future is likely that the value is going to increase. So only sell of you cryptocurrencies when the value is set its peak level. Otherwise only sell it off if you are in urgent need of funds. Don't try to make quick profits out of investing in cryptocurrency.

On the part of trading, this comes with a trader knowing what patient is all about and also how the risk are also in play of the Crypto markets, as fear plays a part in trading activities, as well as regret as that's why trading need patience

• +1 1

From my experience in the field of digital currencies, my advice to all beginners is not to rush in decisions made in the field of investing in digital currencies. You should think carefully before taking any step. The most important thing in the field of digital  is acquiring knowledge. And always look for learning so that it is not like The flock is with them wherever you are. You must understand what you are doing well.

• +2 1

from my personal reports, i ought to undertake capital management, diversification in currencies, diversification in trading style if it's miles speculative or short or lengthy-time period funding.

I started and posted few comments i get information about bitcoin satoshi . cryptotalk crypto currency online earning Yobit account .i think its a online market where we can get knowledge about earning and trading for our benefit.every one should try crypto currency..

Experience is very necessary to gain good experience in knowing the market price and dealing with currencies. You only have to pay attention to the trading prices and if you need help, there are good and distinguished experts and supervisors here that you can rely on.

I think more experience in these areas require more knowledge about it. I really think these areas are great providers of opportunities. I think the principles should be acknowledged and thereby give the best to succeed here . They should learn the market conditions.

I have been working on cryptocurrency for almost 1 year. For me, during the last one year, I got a lot of good and bad experience from the cryptocurrency. If we get complete knowledge and information about crypto currency, then we will become a successful person here. If we do not have a little information about it and we will invest here and trade on our luck, then we will surely incur losses. While working on cryptocurrency we should have skills about its trading, when and how we should trade it. We should be well aware of the investment in it, when and how we should invest in which cryptocurrency. Thus, we can do better by knowledge.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

53 minutes ago, Mir Hamza said:

I have been working on cryptocurrency for almost 1 year. For me, during the last one year, I got a lot of good and bad experience from the cryptocurrency. If we get complete knowledge and information about crypto currency, then we will become a successful person here. If we do not have a little information about it and we will invest here and trade on our luck, then we will surely incur losses. While working on cryptocurrency we should have skills about its trading, when and how we should trade it. We should be well aware of the investment in it, when and how we should invest in which cryptocurrency. Thus, we can do better by knowledge.

I think it not only in cryptocurrency that we need to have knowledge in before engaging in it, before we do anything in the cryptocurrency world ,we need vast knowledge as you stated, without knowledge we tend to loose alot things

Happy to say that after I finished my 100 posts, all of the earnings that I will going to have will be put on the investments because I want to increase the value of my earnings which I could probably use in the future. 

We can monitor the movement of currencies and analyze data in order to predict the rise and fall of currencies to achieve the largest possible profit

I think read the market i's really importan.  Learning in this area reduces the amount of damage we do.  I started learning to trade digital currencies in this forum and learned that when the price goes up, the market is traded through supervision and monitoring while buying and selling and making good profit from it...

I agree to this post of you my friend. If there is any experience that we can share for the other members here that can help them or to contribute in this forum lets share it. Lets help each other here for all of us to become success in this forum

Any one in the crypto currency domain have experience bad or good and if any one share it with us we can have an idea and base with them to learn more

i recollect myself nevertheless a amateur in the crypto international, and i do not have many experiences in the cryptocurrency market, whether it's miles an investment or buying and selling, and for this i attempt to study from this great discussion board through the studies of contributors with enjoy within the crypto global

It would certainly be very useful to exchange ideas and experiences of members on the topics that you mentioned (investment - trade - reading currency information), many of the members here have great experience in one of these areas or in all of them, but we cannot share all these ideas here in the beginners section In order to maintain the coordination and organization of the forum.
It is necessary to write topics about these matters in the respective sections, not here.

My experience with cryptocurrency is the use of the market itself in transfer and it was a beautiful thing for me , so to me the work I did was to make sure that I keep on trying as hard for the good things of the market to really put me where am about to really put together everything in the perspective that am working with , the use of the transfer system that works perfectly for me , its really wonderful for me. I have experienced miracles in the said transfer system and what we need is a end encryption so we eliminate the middle man

Hello i hope that you are fine and doing well as you asked about my experience on crypto so i am  a beginner till now my experience is quit good about it and got alot to know about crypto. I am on the way of 100 comments so till now i am quit motivated and hope it continue on future.

Trading crypto with a very good strategy is very profitable if you use  good risk management, although it takes you time to gain mastery but you can invest on legit site and get good returns as you keep learning how to trade.