Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

For me, I would like to share with you some important information about trading in cryptocurrencies. The commander needs to learn to analyze and read the market’s movement, which is the main key to success in trading and making a profit.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I guess trading is only best way to make good money and I know investment is also good way but it is risky because newbie don't know where to invest their money and they got scammed. So learn trading and grind your skills and earn too much money.

• +1 1

That's true, i strongly agree with you. The goal of this forum it to share latest informations about crypto currency or share your experiences in cryptos. You must create at least 3-4 topics a day so you could earn so much information from it. 

• +2 1

I am afraid to explore new things especially in investment because I am scared to lose my money so that I am sticking in joining forums like this to earn money. 

I also think it would be a great idea for all of us to share our experiences with investment, trading and crypto currency as a whole as it will help everyone in the forum to know how to better handle crypto currency.

I am not having much experience in the cryptocurrency but after joining in this campaign I am making myself more capable to get all the things related to the cryptocurrency even I am making much of my time to get new topics and news updates that will be much efficient to get myself more knowledgeable even I have started trading to get some extra knowledge about marketing and the currencies value.

We all need to learn all areas of the crypto world because we can get money from within all areas, and the best part is the field of trading and the field of investment, but these areas need a lot of experience so that we are not exposed to losses.

This is what I am actually doing and I invite everyone to take part in this good suggestion. It is necessary to exchange new and good ideas and information on these matters because this is what will improve the forum and move it to the big forums competition.

Well at first to be successful in any aspects of cryptocurrencies, you have to acquire much knowledge about cryptocurrencies, then try to ask questions and learn from other people's mistake .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I convert bitcoin into Yoda currency, then I invest up to 2% per day, but one of the conditions of investment is playing dice 10 of the bitcoin currency.  I see a good daily gain in addition to the daily income from this forum

Trading is the best investments when it comes to crypto currencies. But like others,it involves risks and proper risk management or proper handling of emotions are required.  And to be able to gain good profits aside from having better understandng patience is the most important thing we need. Reading market or analyzing chart is a bit complicated,but there are pattern guide that we can look on the internet for us to see the possible movement of certain coins but remember that it cannot use as the basis,but it can be a guide.it just prediction,price still depends on demands.

I am still learning to make more profits in the crypto world.After some mistakes and the failures in the crypto world, I have improved my skills to perform trading activities effectively. One of the highest profits from crypto trading was $300 on the Binance exchange for me. 

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

have improved my skills to perform trading activities effectively. One of the highest profits from crypto trading was $300 on the Binance exchange for me

That is very good mate you generate a good profit in binance and also in the crypto world you are among the lucky ones that have a little knowledge about trading I could like to learn from you too.

I personally want to have full knowledge about these popular crypto currency items such as investment,trading and so on I will like the expert in this forum to feed us with more knowledge about how it works

On 5/18/2020 at 8:42 AM, Hanuman said:

Trading and investing in cryptocurrency are the two best method  to make profit

@Hanuman this perspective of yours is very good we all like trading and investment but will you not mind to help us with some tips in other to learn some of your skill you use in making your investment and trading.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

Yeah its good idea, it have been almost 4 years since i start to receive my firs penny worth of bitcoin, and it was good feeling, i start earning from free sites like faucets and ptc sites,  i never complain because if it wasn't for this site i couldn't make this far because my country don't allow international banking system so i can't buy any crypto coins, and after that i start trading with what i get from thus sites, and also i try sport betting, and i also tried investing and cloud mining, but i get scammed on investing crypto coins and i relic that there is no legit site or investing crypto coins, and the cloud mining's are hard to get interest from the with the maintenance fee and the miners fee, so i stuck with trading and free earning sites, but still i get good money so i don't complain about it.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

Dude crypto market is digital market so firstly we should get more knowledge about investment trading and others. Then we may invest or trede.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:08 PM, Kakabba said:

In my start with trading, I always used my feelings in the process of buying and selling, so it is good not to use feelings during the various deals, and we also need continuous learning in these areas.

Using feelings in trading may lead us on losing our money. That's why we need others experience so that we can know what techniques they are using in order to earn money in trading. It is a great help for everybody especially in this kind of platform.

50 minutes ago, Shivam1 said:

Dude crypto market is digital market so firstly we should get more knowledge about investment trading and others. Then we may invest or trede.

You are right I also like to get myself engaged in trading because I am good in it because I can't say I am perfect since I am still on learning. Cryptoworld is digital exactly as you said and thus two you listed are the most practice right now.

On 5/2/2020 at 5:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

1. Investment

2. Trading

My experience in trading is very great although I faced some problems before. 

You must think of a better strategy in trading and you must avoid trusting strangers easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I really didn't likes investment purposes because there is highly chance that we are suffering from Loss , Personally i doing trading from long-time and really work fine for me , I can easily make a good amount of profit 2-7% on my investment in trading .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

My experience in trading is very great although I faced some problems before. 

You must think of a better strategy in trading and you must avoid trusting strangers easily. 

That is true in aspect of cryptocurrency we don't trust those that we don't know, we need to have friends we know and in trading terms we have to make good research before making decisions on either to go into trading or not.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:55 AM, Jahida 67 said:

Thank you in the first place because you really like this topic. I would suggest that you do not invest money in any mining site and the more you learn about nature, the more knowledge you will gain

If a mining site is trusted you can invest in it regardless on how they operate their services  there is a huge profit if you investment in a right coin.

Okay my experience that i want to share with all in this forum is in terms of investment. There was a site that was known as cloudminer.center which i was keen to invest in as i have seen payment proofs and there were good rewards. From this site you could purchase mining contracts and through the use of those contracts you can generate profit on a daily basis depending on which contract your purchased. anyway i made a deposit of 100 dollars into the site to buy a good mining contract and the amount was never credited to my account. A few days late r the site went offline. It was a scam. I am not very careful with my investments.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/1/2020 at 10:49 PM, Babubu609 said:

1. Investment

2. Trading

We need to thank you more for this valuable informations I suggest to keep myself into trading and mining since I have a little knowledge about it.