Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

The value of crypto currency is increasing day by day so it's it seems to be the currency of future. So by investing in it you will get alot of profit. So you can invest in it freely.

This is a very good topic.  There are some unknowns in my crypto forum.  I am working in a crypto forum.  I think crypto forums are the best way to make money.  I don't know much about investing.  However, it is better to invest.  It will be profitable for you if you invest in avoiding scammers.  Thank you.

When i enter in crypto world then my life was chnage  because i do many trade and earn so much money everyday i earn $50+ not only me many other people depends on crypto currency

• +2 1

I do not have any experience about anything yet but I will have it in future because there are many plans in my mind what I want to do in my future regarding this online field.

On 5/2/2020 at 5:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

For investing, I do invest on yobit and it is easier to use since all you need to do is put the amount of tokens you have into it. While for reading, it was good to know the gains and loss in the market and be keep updated.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We could do with to realize crypto everyday as we tranquil gain countless gear to be knowledgeable about that will evade us to earn profit from investing in crypto currency If we will mushroom our strength in knowledge crypto we may engage this as our key pay packet.

One must be a student throughout our lives in order to become successful. We must be eager and willing to learn at all times putting aside all obstacles in our path of success or learning.

I have some experience of investing in crypto Talk forum. If you want to invest in crypto forum, you can invest your tokens. If you invest in these tokens, you will get interest at one percent rate.  In addition, you can make a profit by exchanging these and get many kinds of benefits, but you must not use an exchange full of security for this, otherwise you can be a victim of scam.

Edited by Artugul78

It is very important for us to share knowledge within ourselves because with that we will be able to move this forum forward and we will achieve great things we should also be careful on investment because there are a lot of scammers that are ready to steal our bit coins

Before when I come here I don't know of Cryptocurrency but now I known the Cryptocurrency its best digital currency i think its becomes popular in future . Some business man use it its best for investing crypto marketing is best.  I recommend of you that its best for trading. 

We can share ideas, skills and experience with each other, is never too late or or too soon, life is a continuous process which we can learn, acquire knowledge and skills, experience about cryptocurrencies, we should cooperate as one entity and move together in other to achieve our goal together, cryptotalk forum is a one big family and we all are here for the same purpose.

• +3 1

I think you are right, we have to share our experiences so that beginners or those who are entering the world of cryptocurrencies know or at least have information to guide them on my part, what I can contribute with information and experience is that they always do a good topic or content because if we could not receive warning points quickly and that we always have to read the rules because if we do not read them we would walk in nowhere because we would not know anything and we could not guide because we did not read the rules or did not follow some advice from someone.

• +2 1

Investment should be practiced often to get better profit in this worl of trading. Investment and trading need the best strategies. This is how we should work at the forum.

I agree with you, we should help each other and learn together, we should follow the people with more experience and learn from them and their topics.

• +2 1

I think you prefer the 3rd option because reading the market is the important thing because when you collect knowledge too much about the market and how to know which thing are best for me or not so then you start trading and investment so definitely you take good benefits from this... But not believe on bitcoin mining because they are scammers...

I think there are a lot of expert members in this forum. Who have more experience then others. I want to learn knowledge about crypto currency from those. I want learn about crypto currency, crypto trading and investment planes. 

I would like to talk about the investment in cryptocurrency it is always risky to put your money in cryptocurrency because there is high risk of going down of the currency so you need to be careful about it and choose the point wisely and at a good point of the market

1 hour ago, M Tariq Meo said:

An investment is made when the value of the currency is very low so that as the value of the currency rises, you also make a profit.Interested in investing more than science in terms of importance in human life in terms of financial statistics.If you are looking for or waiting for a lucrative investment to make the most profit, forget it, because it is not possible and there are no resources.

Invest in a place where you can make a lot of money.

After investing at a high level, there is a high risk in return, but you take the risk for the purpose of making more profit, it is not certain that you will succeed, instead you can lose your capital.  Avoid such dangers

Once you have invested your money in selling or buying, there is no point in worrying.  There will be damage.

Greed to reduce your losses Try to make a small profit so that the losses are minimized.

@M Tariq MeoI really love your point mate as i also agree with you. Investing on Cryptocurrency takes one to take a risk and never worry of the outcome as there can surely a loss at the end and that is reason why a beginner most especially should have a knowledge on cryptocurrency investment and trading. Also, as a beginner invest with small capital to prevent you on huge amount of loss if the outcome of the trading or investment seems not to go well.

I am not experience on this platform i have not completed 100 post till but this post is helpful because day by day members are incresing and this post is helpful for beginners what to do trading or investment which onee is beneficial good post

My experience and adventure in cryptocurrency really memorable because I have learned many things that I can also share to others especially for every beginners who are willing to learn. My investment grow because of my strategy that's why I tried other transactions to make a good profit. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hye dear im new here and dont know more abiut crypto cruncies but now i spend much time here and read experinced person post and now im going to learn much more day after day so stay here and learn

Technology works to crush development in every country. After investing, trading and crypto market is very importent to trade crypto. It is good to participate in trades by gaining special knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Hi @Babubu609I view myself as still an apprentice in the crypto world, and I don't have numerous encounters in the cryptographic money market, regardless of whether it is a venture or exchanging, and for this I attempt to gain from this magnificent forum through the encounters of members with experience in the crypto world.

My experience so far has been wonderful and intriguing here cryptographic money. First from speculation and exchanging I experience some loses just as benefit yet toward the end it was all justified, despite any trouble.

A useful proposition that I would like to thank because I seek to achieve what I lack in information about the world of cryptography and exchange and how to deal with digital currencies to draw up a future plan in investment