Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

There are many crypto wallets online with which we can store crypto but not all wallets are safe. In my opinion coinbase wallet is safe wallet where we can safely store crypto.

In my opinion, exodus is best crypto wallet especially for beginners. Through exodus you can easily send, receive and exchange crypto currencies on your phone and computer. It is very secure and easy to use wallet. 

Well, there are many crypto wallets on the internet but we can't trust all wallets because there are some that empty your account. Today I will tell you some of the best crypto wallets to use. Will benefit you a lot.

🍳 Exodus

🍳Electrum

🍳Trezor

🍳Ledger Nano

There are many options available for good wallets that we can use. I have not tried this wallet but I've tried luno. Block chain and Coinbase wallet  are also good wallets with low withdrawal fees.

• +1 1

Youbet platform has the advantage of an electronic wallet for cryptocurrencies .. From my side, I found it easy to use, practical and even safe .. This is my personal opinion.

• +1 1

Greeting everyone 

For me the best and most trustable wallet is Trust wallet ...It is the safest wallet and free from scammers and hackers ...They did not ask for your personal information so no obe us afraid of bring hacked of their personal information 

In online there are so many wallets. But I think coinbase is the best cryptocurrency wallet. Because it is very much safe and secured. Also it has some special features. That's why coinbase is the best.  

I think the best crypto wallet is Trust Wallet for iOS or Android.  It is very useful and convenient.  This wallet contains lots of coins and crypto.An important thing is also to keep your private keys and passwords in a safe place!  Protect your wallet account because your wallet is well protected by developers.

Do you cut the transaction fees as a very important percentage or do you make free transactions? I would be very happy if you share them with us and you will inform us. Thanks for the article.

Different wallets are used for crypto due to their different qualities but best wallet is coinbase wallet for crypto it having all essential features which required a user's and it is best for crypto. It's main importance feature is it gives the security features. 

Thanks for informing I'm already know. I'm use the cion base wallet this is an awesome Wallets. They slove my problem. This is a secure wallet. I recommend you use this wallet. Thank you Have a nice day man.!! 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think blockchain crypto is quite good. I like blockchain. I can definitely say that blockchain works fast. Because of this there are many benefits.  This allows transactions to be made very quickly.  There is no difficulty in reading.  This is a trusted site I can say.  It is popular with everyone. Everyone likes it because it has many opportunities. Besides, Trust wallet is also good.

Electrum was initially known for supporting Bitcoin, but now it forked the Electrum wallet codebase to supporting altcoins and made some adjustments so that it becomes compatible with the Verge blockchain. Electrum Wallet is a lightweight and easy cryptocurrency soft wallet to store your cryptocurrency holdings securely

ColdCard is minimal Bitcoin hardware wallet created by CoinKite. Coming in at 55 Euros, the wallet is extremely affordable as well as secure.
The code the device runs on is entirely open source meaning that if there were any security holes, it would likely have been discovered by now.
One extremely interesting feature of the ColdCard wallet is that it comes with a BrickMe feature. This feature makes it so that when a designated PIN Code is entered, the entire device wipes itself becoming useless.
As long as you have the recovery seed written down somewhere, then your wallet contents will not be erased.

Trust Wallet is an open source wallet and you should be OK when using it. I remember it has been mentioned on the forum a few times but not in any negative contest. Honestly I've never heard of the Coin Wallet nor have I hear it being mentioned here as a good option. I would suggest to just stick with the proven names and models.

I don't have any idea about coinomi. I used many kinds of accounts like it myetherwallet metamask.  But with all This comment I think it's a good wallet.

• +1 1

There are many crypto wallets to store crypto currency. But all of them are not good for all currencies. Choosing a wallet depends on which currencies are you want to store.But i prefer trust wallet most.Because it supports many currencies safely.It also supports ERC-20 and TRC-20 coins.

There are many wallets like Blockchain wallet and trust wallets and one more there is one more wallet that is coinbase and I like them a lot.

Hello dear.. I think YoBit is a best crypto wallet...Cz it has a safe security system.. it is a platform where you can save your currencies for free and you can sell your currencies anytime.. thank you

I suggest you that you should sign up on the Coinomi wallet .in this amazing platform you enjoy good opportunities like it's has best ICO's .They have partnership with best exchange."shape shift and changelly"you can easily exchange through this platform with less charges.i advise you try this wallet once and enjoy features.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:51 PM, Luciferludz said:

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

@Luciferludz i think most secure wallet is the trust wallet. The protection system is very strong and its support team is smart and has enormous potential .The most easy-to-use and simple wallet is Basecoin.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, Luciferludz said:

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

Thank you so much for this suggestion and thanks a lot for giving this information about the coinoimi wallet. I didn't know about this wallet because I am a beginner in the crypto world but I have known about this wallet from your post so this post is very helpful for me. I'll try to use this wallet. 

4 hours ago, Nana😍😍 said:

For good wallets, there are several

choices available that we can use. I didn't try this wallet, but I did try Luno. With low withdrawal fees, the block chain and Coinbase wallet are also good wallets.

I have only seen Luno as a means of exchanging my cryptocurrencies, but for also has only few coins that it is supporting. I have just known about it and it was my first app used to buy bitcoin. It is good, easy to use but having only few coins supported. Coinbase is also a good wallet to use but privacy can be an issue. 

Yobit wallet is the best wallet which keep our money safe and gives us a good profit. It is very loyal to their users and there is no any risk to looted your money. I am also the user of Yobit wallet.