As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

For me the best part of cryptocurrency is its offer to make money  in this field in many ways including airdrops which are the best way to earn for people who can not make any investment.

It would be so useful about it is about how the way it works because things arent that hard to be navigated by newbies and they can easily learn about how things work since they have a explanation to every one of it since its very useful to many.

• +4 1

Blockchain is the basis of cryptocurrencies, and blockchain is used to record cryptocurrency transfers and it can also be used to register smart contracts.

• +1 1

Blockchain technology as well as cryptotalk has huge potential in the future. so it is necessary that the users understand the relation between these two so that they could make maximum benefits out of these platforms. You can do your own research and analysis that can help you reap better investments.

I think that it is a good technology because it is easy and safe to work on at the same time, so the tendency to use it has increased recently.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:37 AM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are a scheme within finance that unites security with decentralization, the first as an alternative to traditional money and the second offering the security to be able to audit and maintain operations in optimal conditions.
In my daily life these two instruments play an important role, it has helped me to solve part of my financial crisis due to lack of income in a fiat system that drowns my resources, cryptocurrencies and blockchain have given me the financial freedom that I was looking for .

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrency and blockchain is a very big project.. Cryptotalk has a mos beautiful feature... It is so and good technology its work very safely...     

The most important thing is that you can collect money without needing to do anything other than store the major currencies btc, eth and ltc and leave them for several years and reap the tremendous profits. My answer is this in the worst case to collect money from the Crypto world.

• +1 1

One of the most attractive things of cryptocurrencies are the low fees they offer, especially when transferring insanely sums of money. Comparatively, If one sends equivalent amounts via traditional banking system, fees would be much higher. Also, most cryptos are decentralized, meaning no central authority can interfere with our transactions, freeze our account, etc, which give us the power over our own assets.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Blockchain technology  is very  important  for us and also for crypto currencies.  As it Is basic key to use crypto currencies. You can learn  more  on blockchain technology  on blockchain  technology  on crypto websites  and also on YouTube. 

Thank you brother for your valuable information that you have provided it is a great opinion that you contributed to the other members, knowledge help to increase your wealth and block chain is a greatest technology provides by the crypto world.

The most useful feature in crypto currencies and block chain technology is that it is decentralized and anonymous, it also allows fast and secure transfer of funds at a minimum transactional fees.

• +3 1

Hey I'm a beginner and cryptocurrency and blockchain were unknown terms to me . But now I am understanding many topics and I was able get many of my doubts and queries cleared. And now I understand that this field helps us to become financially independent at any age without having a secured job and to learn many new things. Its important to understand that learning is a continuous process and we will keep on learning new things each day. 

• +1 1

The most important thing for me is the decentralization of the currency, you no longer depend on the economic system of the banks, you have your currencies in your power, to be able to operate them wherever and whenever you want, that is, with Cryptocurrencies I can operate both in China, Russia, the USA. and Argentina, without speculation and without having to exchange currency.

• +1 1

When I first started in crypto I had no idea, except the price speculations brought me into the crypto world. However, i did feel that, crypto with it blockchain had the ability to reach the poorest of poor, all they had to do was to get a wallet on blockchain, improbable but likely. I thought it was much better than fiat currency, and could change the face of global payment system and that is exactly what is happening. 

On 10/30/2020 at 7:34 PM, RAFUCHOO said:

I am a little new in this world and I need to learn a lot about cryptomonies, in different subjects I would lack more knowledge about exchanges since some tokens are not listed in the most common ones and I am lost! 

Glad to hear that people are really feeling the difference that crypto made to their lives, it is pretty normal that with every new technology there are also some jobs that will be created at the same time and many just like you can notice an increase in their income due to that change and maybe change their life for the better.

On 10/30/2020 at 7:34 PM, RAFUCHOO said:

I am a little new in this world and I need to learn a lot about cryptomonies, in different subjects I would lack more knowledge about exchanges since some tokens are not listed in the most common ones and I am lost! 

It's okay and it's quite normal to feel that way at first, you will learn the ropes in crypto quite easily now that there are tons of information available free online, also if a token or coin is not listed in any of the reputable exchanges then it's better to not risk registering for a new exchange and putting your funds in risk, just stick to the known exchanges no matter what.

i think as a newbie the maximum useful part of this discussion board is obtaining of understanding approximately cryptocurrency trading and funding and also here you could be capable of earn money with the aid of posting too.

I think that the thing most beginners think about is how they earn money and how they can make money from this forum, so we have to increase their knowledge and that real money comes through increasing their experience in the world of investment and trade

The most useful features of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology I find their availability to all people with Internet access, speed of transactions, low commissions, convenience of digital use without reference to physical objects.

I think cryptocurrencies are an important investment field
The blockchain is a trustworthy wallet that protects you from being scammed and frauded
The world of money is full of scammers who are always trying to steal you!

Basically i am new and don't know much about blockchain and crypto currency but only know something , a little information about it . Basically myself i just want to withdraw my crypto currency in the other forms and than my currency so that i can get net cash in exchange

cryptocurrencies have in their favor that they are decentralized and are not controlled by any bank, which makes them tax-free so it is a benefit for the users of these electronic currencies and the blockchain technology helps to have a security on these as they allow to obtain a record of all the movements made.

For me, anything new that I learn can give me benefit later, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies. I am painful with a lot of information that will make me comfortable in the future when cryptocurrencies become in the external market for whatever purpose.

Blockchain technology is considered one of the best technologies in the world of the Internet, as it saved time and effort for many people around the world in addition to being a source of additional income for them as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to my opinion cryptocurrency will take place as currency like any country currency because the many shop stores are accepting this digital currency. In the future this digital currency which is made through blockchain system has more importance than any country currency. It can be transfered with low transaction fee.

I think cryptocurrencies haven't made much of an impact on public life yet
It takes some time to become prevalent in daily dealings
Most people think cryptocurrencies are an illusion and companies will soon disappear suddenly
In fact, this is not the case. We are heading towards the future and the future will be in the hands of these currencies