Be wise and avoid that. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

2 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Jaafar Fahad Hassan creating a topic requires a lot of research and knowledge.Making topics is not easy .Only few of your topics are approved by the moderators.I had almost Eight or nine topics.It had been a month or more then it when i created them.But now when i go to my profile and search for it ,they have been deleted.I think something was wrong in those topics.So it requires a lot of research and knowledge to make them.

My friend, I made some couple of topics but they were all deleted , i wouldn't want anything that will make me be given warning, so I stopped posting since then, I want my work to be pure in this great forum, the search botton, some don't know how to use it,they face difficulties in using the search botton

Creating topic is one of the greatest focus of this forum that is why we need to create topics with originality to ensure that this forum published authentic posts. We could help our administrator in terms of providing quality forums.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

My friend, I made some couple of topics but they were all deleted , i wouldn't want anything that will make me be given warning, so I stopped posting since then, I want my work to be pure in this great forum, the search botton, some don't know how to use it,they face difficulties in using the search botton

Don't stop creating topics @Jaafar Fahad Hassan,create as much topics as you can.It will not give you a warning point.But don't create a existing topic.Many members in this forum are famous because of topic creation.You can also become famous.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

49 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

Don't stop creating topics @Jaafar Fahad Hassan,create as much topics as you can.It will not give you a warning point.But don't create a existing topic.Many members in this forum are famous because of topic creation.You can also become famous.

Thanks mate,I am finding the possible best time to start that, I have some couple of crypto related stuffs I want to share with the forum, which I know will benefit the members of the forum, I am waiting for the perfect time. Thanks for the encouragement and the advice ,at first honestly I thought if one creates a post that has been created before, the person will get banned, I will try as you advised

23 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thanks for the encouragement and the advice

No problem @Jaafar Fahad Hassan as a community it is our duty that we help each other, no matter we are new members or old members we should try our best to correct and solve cryptotalk members problem.

I am seeing that my friend you are also doing a great work.Your post are good and they convey the real meanings.You are doing a lot of great work.Keep it up :classic_love:.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 11/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, Flying11Horse said:

Okay mate, I will try and create some, I really want to contribute to the forum honestly, I will try and bring up with one to two topics soon. Thanks for the advice, I will adhere to it and do as you say

On 5/1/2020 at 12:57 PM, marchal87 said:

This is true, there are many similar topics in the content with different title. I think it is necessary to search for the topic before it is published and not to repeat comments with similar content because after deleting a number of posts there is a difficulty in filling the gap and proceeding to earn money again

Many people will skip them thinking may be it was the old ones, so are we suppose do them even they appear continuously?

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, this advice is really great, and this is one of the major reasons for the frequent deletion of our posts, so we must share important information on topics with important content in order to avoid deletion when moderators clean the forum from spam and other

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

Many people will skip them thinking may be it was the old ones, so are we suppose do them even they appear continuously?

I will urge you to try and work on your content, the moderators are always watching, the content of your post is a bit less than the required one given by the moderators, it just a word of advice , thank you

Yes my friend I have also loss the 30 to 40 posts due to some reason. And I don't know about the send to my balance button which is working or not . But this process of deleting posts continue evetyontg but this time the moderaters have cleaned a lots of topics in which way the posts deleted. But you will have to perform well . Thanks for the topic.

There is some posts whose are already commented but it will still be repeat by someone again I think we should be careful because it will be deleted when moderators come across the post saw them.

You are absolutely right. We should avoid to posts on duplicate topic  .we always choose new topic which will give different information which we did not know. I give 25 posts daily because if some posts delete than 20 will be useful and I am able to get payment of these posts. 

• +2 1

Thats probably because of filtering things and posting relevant posts and unique topics only. You neednot worry. They maybe only clearing beacuse of repeated post on same topics.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We must avoid creating duplicate topics in this forum there is no benefits  to make posts again  and again  on similar topic and we must maintain the quality of our post for that never happen again and The deletion of post has really a big impact that cause sadness to most of us here in cryptoworld. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/5/2020 at 9:24 PM, Sellepiee said:

Creating topic is one of the greatest focus of this forum that is why we need to create topics with originality to ensure that this forum published authentic posts. We could help our administrator in terms of providing quality forums.

Very well said mate. We must do all the time a quality post rather than finishing and rushing to finish the daily post. Because when we rush something we sometimes forget thr quality of the post and sometimes it causes to deleted post, banning and having a warning points. So we must do always a quality post.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right there is no benefit to make posts again and again on gain similar topic. In a result moderators well gain delete their repetitive topic. T think many same posts present on this forum so topics are deleted y admans. 

Hey mate, thanks for your information, yes I found many similar post in this forum, as a result moderator will delete the similar post at the end of the month. So we must not create similar topic in this forum, we must try to create unique post, so that people can learn from our post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, of course, there are many topics that carry the same meaning, which makes the participants forced to respond similarly, so whoever publishes must choose new topics in order to protect himself and others from deletion. Thank you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks you a alot for this post  because seriously I am new in this forum I Dont know about that but absolutely use too see similar topic 

• -2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:21 AM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

What happens is that many times we publish on a topic which does not comply with any of the forum rules, when the administration does cleaning we lose our comment, it is very important that when commenting or publishing we make sure that we are doing it in a way appropriate, that meets the requirements of moderation and thus avoid losing our comments or publications...

• +2 2

there is no end to the knowledge of new comers like me in this forum. so i want to give you lots of thanks for warn our newcomers. we should comment with knowledge and avoid warning point activities. 

I agree with you my dear friend that this is a common thing happening every month but this thing teach us a lesson to check if we have gone out from the guidelines we should follow the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk very sincerely.

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

Yes , one of my friend has also got warning point and his posts got deleted. This is because he was careless while creating new topics . We can see, so many topics are repeated and at the end they got deleted. This affects every members posts and the creator's reputation too. While creating we must be sure that the topic is new and interesting so that it would be helpful for everyone. 

• +1 2

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

@George10 hope you will be fine and doing well.

I completely agree with you i often seen many member which keep posting repeatedly on the same topic i had seen it so many time it because of that people want to earn faster as they can but i personally believe that we need to learn first if we learn then we definitely do some thing best, and as this forum is all about learning so need take benefit of this chance so we could learn new thing so i hope that members will understand this.