Be wise and avoid that. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I totally agree with you any time they post this topic, even if they know quite well that this is a temporary technological issue quite quickly this problem will be fixed, but they're still posting the yobit issue so please don't pursue this sort of spam in this campaign to create original content that will be appreciable and you'll feel better.

Thanks a lot. This is very much valuable information. Beginners and newbies like me often need advices like this to to become free of the stress and anxiety we face when such an incident occurs.

Certainly the posts that are deleted in the cleanups are duplicate posts or there is something wrong and this includes us an incentive to avoid mistakes that we made before.

Right yes gentleman you said absolutely right when you want to post on this forum first of all you should to read the others topics because I saw that there are many members posting same topics so that is not beneficial for the members of this forum be wise and be avoid very well 

I understand now, I actually encounter this kind of problem of Post deletion. I thought it's just my fault number of Post reduced . Thanks for enlightening us about this issue

I haven't noticed that happening in the end of the month, although. I did notice that it happens sometimes to have a large number of posts getting deleted the same time we can't sent the campaign profits to yobit wallet. ....Perhaps the timing has to do with that as well.....................

Thank you for the reminder, buddy.

Deleting a post has a very big effect on most of us here in cryptoworld, triggering sorrow. Much of our time has been consumed because something new needs to be updated or commented again, but I hope it will act as a lesson.

Yes, you are right. Somany topics have same but they changed titles. We don't create any duplicate topics. We create a useful and informative topics to the members. Make sure that the topics not a duplicate of other topics. So write carefully. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments.

Oh thanks for the reminder friend. It's actually good to remove the cliche topics from here. But it's may lead us down, but don't take it as in negative. It is good for the forum.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:59 AM, kizz said:

I keep posting on the unread topics because it is hard to posts the deleted number of posts especially if it is very huge number. I am making sure that my content are useful and meaningful.

It is not only the comments you posts and the replies you make, but the topic you are chosing to make the comments must be the useful, otherwise it will be deleted.

Hi my dear. Yes, thank you. The forum is being cleaned up because of spam I also hope that my posts will be less deleted. Avoid multiple talking about this as they might get deleted anytime. This happens every month and everything will be ok in a few days. Then if our idea is already existing here, we don't need to post it again.

• +2 1

Always make a useful and creative content and never do copypaste. Use your own skills. Never keep posting on same topic. Also choose a useful topic for your post. In this you can avoid your post deletion. Be wise and save post deletion. Keep dedicated to your work.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I even have observed many comparable subjects concerning put up deletion and ship to yobit stability now no longer working,  I simply need to tell you that this typically takes place each on the stop of the month this is whilst moderators easy the discussion board closely in any such manner that we lose loads of posts however it'll get returned to ordinary and the ship to yobit stability does take approximately 7 days to be returned withinside the gadget therefore, take time and keep away from commenting on again and again subjects concerning this trouble at the same time as filling up the space of deleted posts do not lose interest however get used to it,as presently scripting this put up I even have already misplaced approximately 30 posts withinside the easy up this is taking place let's be sturdy exact lucky.

Yes me too I have also noticed similar topics on the platform but I believe even the admin are also aware of thus and every needed correction will be done as soon as it is noticed but for now we just need to keep replying the relevant topics for now. 

I am a begginer in this forum . But I know something about this. In my opinion, I think that you are right and I also agree with you. We know that every day , some of our post will be deleted if that is not creative or unique content.

On 1/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, Sophia163 said:

Yes you are right we should avoid writing 2 posts under a topic to avoid it getting deleted we should also avoid copy and paste especially this time because our account will be banned I we plagiarise moderators are cleaning the forum so we need to be extra careful.

I like your comments and it will be an encouraged word for all members especially we newbies.

• -1 1

Preparing afresh topic for the community members is a good task to do but as difficult as it can be also one of the reason is that already thousands of the topics about different issues are posted here so whenever we want to make a topic it is already there so if we do research than we can make new topic so do not go for repeated topics again and again make new topics please 

I has the same experience i lost almost 20 posts from this forum. So point that you say is very important to all. Because there are many repeating topic are present here. So don't post for such common questions .

My dear friend I totally agree with you that its a normal thing that our posts are removed from the forum the reason is that those posts which gets deletions are not useful posts,so we all should try to write useful and topic related posts.

Yes you are right, there are a lot of repetitive posts that make us bored sometimes, but on the other hand there are a lot of useful posts about cryptocurrencies. 

Yes dear we should avoid make repetitions about the topics .Many people are repeating the topics that is not good thing so we should make new topics and should increase the knowledge of friends .

Thank you my dear friend for sharing the informatic post most of the people involving me are the new begnners we do not know any more about these  type of situtation i hoped we will be experienced with the passahe of time

@George10 It is true. But I want to know from you, send to my BTC balance button is not working more than 3 weeks. what is you want to about it? Why all members facing this problem for a long time? And do you that when the button will be working?