Be wise and avoid that. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Yes you are right. First of all, we don't need to worry about sent to my btc button in yobit. I think, it will work again when moderators clean the forum by deleting useless and irrelevant comments. And if you worry about deleting post, then i suggest you to make your comments useful and informative. Try to make your post unique and attractive and give information what they ask. 

• +1 1

I believe you're correct. We should try not to make copy points in this gathering in light of the fact that copied posts are precluded in this discussion. We should utilized the hunt bar highlight to distinguish if our thought for our post is now existing or not in the discussion. At that point if our thought is now existing here, we don't have to post it once more.

@George10yes you are saying rightly, we should not rpeat any post and post always according to rules to avoid deletion our posts. Because repitition and copying of other one post also not a good habit and not acceptable for this forum also , so we should be careful about that.

Should be avoid  and be safe, I should don't  use copy pasting and should not post against  rule and  regulations.Post which to be the most different than other and make sure informative thanks 

Be careful and avoid what will get you ban or out from such a great forum, because getting a platform of such that you will that you will have peace of mind is very difficult this days. Most platform are full of scammers and I believe we are all safe here all because have never heard anything negative in it either from the senior and old we met in the forum.

Repeated posts or topics will of no use as moderators remove them and you are not paid for them. So avoid these things and save your time in repeating comments again and again. It leaves a bad impression about you.

I think a lot of members are giving their valuable experience and reviews to make your content a success so it is our responsibility to give them all so good about their comments that it makes sense that they get some inspiration to do so because so many members. 

Yes of course Friend you are right. I am really agree with you. There is no benefit to make posts again and again on similar topic. 

Dear friend, I did not notice what was happening at the end of the month, although I did notice that sometimes a lot of posts are deleted at the same time we can not send the benefits of the promotion to Yobit Wallet.  Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly.

True, this can be bypassed - but not unless you are a tech who knows what he's doing. I think it's important to research before publishing this article and there is no need to repeat comments with similar content because deleting multiple posts will make it difficult to fill in the gaps and earn money again. is being.

Ok thanks for your concern we should avoid to reply on the same topic for multiple times in order to save our post to be deleted by the moderator i am very thankful for your keen advice to all the newbie and members of the forum. 

Yes many spam post have been removed form this forum something the real post is also getting removed that's affecting payment. But removing scammers from this platform is also important

Welcome, my friend, the repetition is a mistake, and here there are frequent questions or duplicate posts. We must avoid repetition in our posts and answer each time in a different way from the previous one.

We should not be worried about it. Its a standard procedure of this forum to prevent the repetition of topics. Instead, we should try to create more useful posts by doing research.

• +1 1

Yes there are many spam posta and spammers in the forum and it is very important to remove them. Many spam posts and comments are deleted, be wise and avoid spam posts and spam comments. 

There are numerous comparable themes within the substance with distinctive title. I think it is necessary to hunt for the subject some time recently it is published and not to rehash comments with comparative substance since after erasing a number of posts there's a trouble in filling the crevice and continuing to win cash once more

• +1 1

This is a significant choice to guarantee that they are not paying undesirable people! Particularly individuals who don't try sincerely and compose things that have no importance! Exceptionally decent move by Cryptotalk and Yobit! However long we are progressing nicely, we ought to never be apprehensive! Eventually we'll get paid.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

I believe you're correct. We should try not to make copy subjects in this gathering on the grounds that copied posts are precluded in this discussion. We should utilized the inquiry bar highlight to distinguish if our thought for our post is now existing or not in the gathering. At that point if our thought is now existing here, we don't have to post it once more.

• +1 1

We must be wise enough to avoid posting useless comments and repeated topics, because after few days the moderators anyway will delete such posts..So it's a waste of time and we are not going to get any benefit. So think twice before you post something.

Yes you are right we should avoid writing 2 posts under a topic to avoid it getting deleted we should also avoid copy and paste especially this time because our account will be banned I we plagiarise moderators are cleaning the forum so we need to be extra careful.

• +1 1

As you know if you are not work hard then you can't get success. Because become a successful in any field is not easy but it is not impossible thing.

You should be able to get more reputation points on this app to make more money. If you want to take this platform beneficial for you then you should avoid from scamming mean cheating and write the helpful posts for the reader.

Thank you for clearing this out for us. My friend was also worried because his btc were not being transferred to his wallet on yobit but now I know the reason why. Its because of the cleaning process of this forum by the moderators. The moderators clean the forum every month from spammers and and suspicious accounts. This is very good for all of us as they make this forum safe and secure for all of us. So we don't have to be anxious about our credits been stolen. 

I concur with you there isn't anything here to get stressed.This happens each month and all will be well in a couple of days.They simply need to top off the yobit wallet and we will have the option to acquire once more.

Idea, hope you are well. You're welcome here. If there is a problem with your post, the web developer will delete your post. Your post has not been deleted, in which case it is safe, so there is no question of deletion.

I think it is necessary to search for the topic before it is published and not to repeat comments with similar content because after deleting a number of posts there is a difficulty in filling the gap and proceeding to earn money again