Trading on behalf of friends   - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Trading on behalf of friends  

It happend to me recently, my friend heard about crypto and he knew that i 've interest in crypto he offer me to give some money to trade, first i didn't accepted but he's gonna give me tha half of the profit, whic  is very profitable for me because i am not gonna take any risk but i'll take a profit if we make money, but i told him the volatility of the crypto and you can lose your money inside one night.

• +2 1

If you trade with two friends in the crypto world, there are good and bad sides.  However, it would be better if both of them invest money here, so the profit and risk will depend on both of them.  However, if your friend carries the full amount to trade, then I will not agree to trade.  Because if there is damage, pressure will be applied on you.  So it is better to trade unilaterally

Oh good it is amazing and right. Firstly we need learning him because he don't know much about this so we should help him because it's very good idea. We should to help others in world 

It all depends on the person who is given the offer. If he is an experienced trader then he would accept this offer with both hands. If he is a newbie then he must firmly refuse this offer.

It is like having a double risk as Trading is not profitable every time as we have to face losses or downfalls sometimes.So it is not good to trade on any friend's money as It would impose more pressure on you and You'll feel psychologically under intense pressure of fear of loosing that money that's why its not a good idea and I disagree with it.

You are right, it is something very dangerous, but I would also propose as a rule before the contract with my friend that the capital could be lost for many reasons, but of course this is something of a lot of responsibility so it is good to reach a deep agreement before this.

It is very compelling, do you start half PR business of your friends too? Because if you will do countrymen with friends, you can do many things. It has two to three advantages, you can also The second is that you can have brother with any difficulty Mukesh Bhaiya, why will you continue to guide you well 

Its depend with that person who you give your money to trade for you. Not bad when a friend offer's to trade for you because its a person that you know, but it will be bad and very risk if you give your money to a someone that you even don't know to trade for you

Edited by Robert William
  • +4 1

I personally would doubt because I do not have the ability to achieve it now, I would consider learning with your money and thus operate despite the risk if I get a good experience, perhaps with very good results, so there I would accept this offer.

• +1 1

This is only depends upon the experience and knowledge about the trading if I have experience about the trading then I can expect the offer of my friend. But we can say that trading is a risk and no one can get surely profit by the trading.

It is something that to be done you must always have a lot of confidence because there have always been cases, where they are friends and in the end one ends up robbing the other, etc., I recommend that before doing all these things always have a written and signed document like kind of contract and so you avoid these things.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:55 PM, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

Yes, I can do trading on its behalf in the event that I am a great professional in trading, but I am now learning to trade, perhaps I will accept later

You should diversify your investment and distribute it to several currencies in order to reduce the chances of loss and increase the chances of profit. This will give you a successful and profitable trading.

I will accept the offer if there is an express contract between me and the person,
So I am replacing the trading account manager,
As for me, I work in trading, so I may accept this offer within clear terms and agreed upon between the two parties.
However, everyone has an outlook on the subject because trading has certain risks as well.

• +1 1

I personally would never operate on behalf of a friend for the simple reason that the world of cryptocurrencies can make a profit or fail, I do not accept these kinds of responsibilities, I only trade only for myself
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

Edited by cryptoman22

On 4/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

Maybe you must make agreement with him before giving you money that's he must be ready for the risk that's ill be happened, otherwise if he will not agreeing that don't take his money.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you, dear, for this post as trading operations need learning, experience, knowledge, monitoring of the markets and graphic analysis in order to start in a correct way. For that we have to learn in order to achieve our goals.

Friends can be partners in trading, you can both share profits and loses, you can be the one in charge of making the trading using the capital you joined together and at the end of the day you bother share what the get as the outcome of the trading whether good or bad. 

• Useful or interesting 1

For me also I will not accept this offer, the reason for trading there is a risk, it could be that in trading I suffered a loss, the crypto business is very unstable we can get high profits quickly but we also have the risk of losing money very quickly. So I better not accept the offer to avoid losses.

• +1 1

For me I will take the risk than to miss the opportunity. Much better to try it because you know you have you friend and at least you can trust him. 

For me I will take the risk than to miss the opportunity. Much better to try it because you know you have you friend and at least you can trust him. 

• +4 1

I can agree with your point of view that trading is fraught with dangers. But I can give my personal wish that if someone will offer me this amount to invest I will accept it at very first. And I will invest it in bitcoins because the value of the Bitcoin is increasing very fastly from the all past history I think. And the speculations and future expectations which were given to Bitcoin for 2021 are going very rightly on its track.

• +5 1

I do not think that there is a sincere person capable of doing this thing, so loss is something that should be taken into account It is present in every transaction, and therefore losing the money of others is a serious matter and it creates obligations for us that we do not need

• +3 1

I already do that and I trade on behalf of some friends who do not have experience in trading and do not have the patience and agree with them to take a percentage of the profits

• +3 1

Never do this because crypto market can be hero and zero at any time so don't invested into crypto market on behalf of others because if you loses their funds then there's  big trouble for you and your friends also because may be he feels you loses with wrong trading decisions then what will you do

• +2 1

Well if Actually I believe in my self and I know I got many skills In trading, and also I have derive much knowledge about cryptocurrencies, which is I know when the buy and when to sell to make profit, I will accept the offer because surely I will make profit from it.

• +5 1