Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

I really appreciate this time work and I think it is enough for us to read the topic easily and also post some useful comments about that topic. In this way we can save our account from many problems .Thanks cryptotalk. Hats off to your smartness. 

Hi there my friend. Personally, I have never thought about using a timer, as I read other people's posts and writing my own, that 3 minutes limit just completes by itself so that never happened to be an issue to worry about for me. but I congratulate you for finding yourself such a solution. Cheers 🙂 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The timer feature is very useful and beneficial for everybody especially those who type fast. It also forces a member to read and understand a topic before commenting on it. At the same time I don't need a stopwatch or a timer to post, since I like to read the topic thoroughly before commenting on it.

Thw advantages of using time for post are following,

Manage projects

Improve productivity

Community progress 

Improve profitability 

Tack invisible tasks.

• +3 1

Thanks for your information. i didnot knew that vary much.From now on i will use floting timer to write my repiles.I think its tge best way to avoid warning.I again thank you from the core of my heart.

You will get notified, it's good. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

Yes, we cannot make any of our posts before two-three minutes, Therefore, we should do every post well by laying it understand and during this time it is very important to use the timer whatever submit our post, 

The timer option is really of great advantage it helps is to check our post and to correct any typographical error

Nice job my friend so when the times up we will be so comfortable to post our comment and it lets us to read a good numbers of our mates in this forum, thank for helping us I will use this program write now .

• +1 1

I think the main reason why there's a timer in every posts you made is to prevent the members here for spamming their posts. We should read and understand deeply the topic you choose before you try to share information to ensure the usefulness of your contents.

Of course thank you so much for the really great info you just think if we use the timer we can find out exactly how much time is left until we do the second job I think

Yes my dear friend it's a really good features on this platform, because many of the people not read carefully and make comments fastly... So this timer give us opportunity you carefully read the topic and give his own Best ideas about this... I really like this feature...

Yes this is good idea to avoid from warning notice.if you can't manage time then you should use a timer or may be stop watch this can help you to notice the time. Forum provides 3 minutes gaps while submitted new comments if we voilate this rules then we received the warning notice and may be get banned.so we should follow the rules of time gap by using timer app etc.

Thank you for this important topic, as it is very useful for everyone to benefit from it, as a person can know the time since publishing the topic or comment, and the person can coordinate and easily manage his time daily happy dear

Yes friend thanks a lot for creating such a nice topic and also thanks for shearing such a useful information.we should set timer for making posts and for read comments.it will help in saving our time wisely.

Good idea mate about time interval feature, but I think I don't need to set or download the timer application because its will take me more than 3 minutes to understand and read people comments before posting my comments. 

There is a rule in this forum that it is a time break. This is useful for the people of this forum.  In my opinion, this is an inconvenient task for spammers.

36 minutes ago, Notejiya1314 said:

It was use to help us understand and it use to help us to make a post with understandable because we need to make a post in a very good way so we should be have what we been because some posting was need to make a good way so we should be understand about the posting that we can made .

@Notejiya1314 You are right mate. The essence of using timer feature when posting is to make us type a valuable and meaningful post which will be well understood before submitting to the forum.

Well  good  topic that  you choose... I had face  this problem at once  but after that I take a Break to manage my time. I feel  It is  so boring  and  diversion of mind. Then  I make  a plan  after  a post or  comment  I like  to  maintain  my reactions  for  small  period  of  time  it  is  useful  for  me.  But  your opinion  is  also  good  I must  try  it. 

This trick can help those members who have problem with posting fast with less than three minutes. But as for me, I think that when we are putting our enough effort in the posts so we are enjoying the knowledge we are sharing with others so the time will pass very fast and we won't face that problem issue. 

But no dice that it will help us to make sure that the full time has been passed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As we all   know that we are in this forum while creating a post or topic, we have to wait for 180 seconds or 3 minutes and then only then we can create a topic for another post. As there are many members who want to finish their posts in a hurry, they work here very quickly and as a result, they are unable to take care of that time and this forum. Or is it the letter to there are many members who create very good quality posts, but they create them very quickly and at what time they try to submit before due to which they also break the rules of forum. But as you talked about time counter about A time features, you shared a very good thing with us. In this way, many people will listen to you and will survive by breaking the rules of this forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

Thank you so much dear for this technique it is really very helpful. Many people are complaining about this problem this is really a good solution my friend also told me about this but I never face this problem my friend always complaining me and asking me about this I said who can I tell you about this I never face this so now I find this why and how this I happening.

In my opinion it not more necessary if we first read the topic and understand it then we should relevant post on that topic therefore I don't like this feature for this platform if anyone like this it his on life they can use it otherwise in my opinion it is not necessary for me.

Hye dear good evening i agree with you I also think that timer is really good, in these  minute we got a good amount of time for reading Topic and understand it easily and make a good comment