Stop wasting your time - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Hello I agree zero that when we publish in the forum we have to have responsibility, volumes we were beginners and we looked for guidance on the internet, so I think we have to be responsible with what we publish.

• +3 1

Any one wast time can learn any work on internet and do it and it will be benefit for  him

Hello friend, this is absolutely
true every second that passes 
if you do not know how to take 
advantage or distribute 
something useful will become 
lost time that can never be 
recovered, first of all thanks 
for the advice

Very good point in my case I always try to contribute even with the little that I have of knowledge, the little that I have learned, but there are people who only copy and paste information from the internet.

Agree! The use of crypto currencies and making money with them, is very good, to share good information in order to learn more and obtain better benefits, is also good, but... how nice would be; if EVERYONE was able to understood what within the capitals of more value  humanity has , the truth, is one of them, it must be respected and sought, the truth does a lot of good, on the contrary, lying does a lot of damage, let's learn one day to be gentle and true among ourselves, what a great capital that will be!

И какой смысл распространять ложную информацию, если ничего полезного из нее не выйдет?

On 4/30/2020 at 8:34 AM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

So it should be, the experience is also gained by participating, that is, if we all learn from everyone, it will be easier to develop in the crypto world.
Most of them have sold or bought a currency and saved or invested in some plan to make a profit in cryptocurrencies.
The interesting thing is to share real facts and valid experiences that provide valuable information.

The purpose of this forum is to share correct and useful information with one another and not to be posting fake information. Please don't post inaccurate information here.

I totally agree with you, spreading false information or writing long articles is very boring and not at all useful, we have to look for sources of what we publish first and write short and interesting articles second, in this way we benefit from the information and also the financial return

• +4 1

Hey mates, you are right we should not post wrong information about cryptocurrency otherwise forum admin can be banned for this forum to posting wrong information. So first we should gather knowledge about crypto than we must share our experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We're always here to help each other so help yourself too, because there is a high chance that this false information spreads in every part of this forum. that will be the waste of time . Better if you start doing your research first before posting any information here.

Very true, some claim to have what they don't, tryna deceive fellow client, some just copy paste information all just to earn post.

actually some are here to post and earn while some are here for fun. Me for fun, I don't care if i get paid.

I'm kind of new in the forum and I could not agree with you more, if you are trying to post something in the forum do it on something new or that has not been discussed and you should always tell the truth, after all what is the point on lying, it isn't like you are going to be popular because you have lied about what you do for living or about the profits made. 

You are right friend, I have recently met this community and it is important to maintain correct information among all of us. Although the internet is full of fake news, and it is not easy to fight it. The best thing would be to investigate the information they are talking about to find out if it is true or not. Greetings.

I think that you refere about start just now with your capacity! i mean read and learn more about the cryptocurrency and the cryptoworld because you can win and progress a lot with cryptocoins and when you start as soon as possible you will see the difference! start now!

good post .. let's stop wasting time !!

We are in a season where these last months we can achieve great profits because this crisis in the world will open doors of opportunities for several people to see the potential of bitcoin against traditional banks and forums like these educate you to achieve a more stable financial education in this unstable and changing world

I agree with you, my friend. We shouldn't waste our time creating useless topics or topics that contain disinformation for sake of your account and knowledge of other members. 

Хорошая тема,полезная. Хватит терять время впустую!

Yes I will stop wasting my time soon and stop reading some posts that were some of the most useless I've ever read and move on to next category of neverending spam.

ı am not agree with you. new people actually not new in this system. they are just new in here ı mean crypto talk. everybody try to share own experience here and try to useful for other. exept arguments.

There is no point in giving fake information to the community members, because such post will be deleted and your time used in writing the post wasted, so don't waste your time.