Stop wasting your time - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

I am agree with you my friend 

Mostly the people is talking like this in their post in my opinion this is also a useless this and in this way you are just wasting your time 

• +1 1

This is very informative  topic mate. Look some of the member of this forum post useless, irrelevant topics. Some of them cant gather perfect information for making topics. Guys never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill.  Make useful, relevant, unique, informative content. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Because people are not sharing their own opinion. They do copy and paste. One line from one post and second line from others post and so on. Well, they are doing cheating. this forum  is giving opportunity of learning in free we should avail this. If you love your life don't waste your time. Keep in mind one thing you can't recycles is wasted time soo keep learning and keep posting Thanks

• +1 1

Been part of this platform is a good thing and far better than sitting down and doing nothing especially during when the pandemic was on. 

Wasting a time is a useless behaviour of person. 

Instead wasting of time, you should try to do some work. 

Cryptotalk is a best forum to utilise your time with some work and get money, knowledge. 

Every second gives us a chance to do something and get reward. 

This is true, but on the other hand, perhaps some members ’experiences offer advice, take action, or stay away from a job in the field of cryptocurrencies. I don’t think all members’ experiences are incorrect.

Most of members just post replies on the old content and continuously feeding the old topic so we all should think that we creat new informative topic which provide knowledge to other

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

100 percent true, my friend. I don't understand why people create false posts just to fulfill their goal of 20 posts in 24 hours. You have to do some actual work to get paid, you can't just mislead people to acheive your goals. 

That is genuine a confirmed truth there, as essentially bogus data can Also be made up as, the way which tricksters spammers can without much of a stretch course disarray and even take from the Naive, as of crafted by the administrators have truly been seen, similarly as with the previous past of the discussion on numerous clients, was truly hard to really make some control here as spammers where truly famous. 

Excellent recommendation. It really does not make much sense to come to the forum to plagiarize or post useless topics, since surely you are going to receive negative reactions and acting in that way can lead us to failure and to lose all the time invested. We must value our time, we must earn an honest reputation, we must appreciate the forum and with all this ensure that in the future we can receive well-deserved rewards.

This is the best advice you can give to anyone in this modern world of competition. Most of us waste hours and hours a day on the social media or stuff like that without earning a penny out of it. While working on the crypto talk forum for just an hour or so results in earning you a lot of money on the daily basis. Come to the right place guys. Don't waste your time and energy. Join this forum today and capitalize your time. 

Yes, this is a bad thing. I advise any beginner to write only on topics that he understands or shares his opinion through responses

This is what all members should know, as this also produces poor content compared to the huge forum number

Really all the members of the forum should put this into practice since we are entrepreneurs and we need to create new authentic and genuine topics, we investigate if we have any questions about a topic that they want to discuss in order to have a broader topic and that is reliable for all  users

In fact, this is valid. Any deliberate or unintentional mistake or misleading position will cause you to be banned or issued a warning. reject posts if the instruction is not clear and does not matter, as it will inevitably be erased.

Yes, wrong posts should not be published. Also, moderators of this forum can delete this post. Or expert members can also give a bad reputation. This will harm the personal account on this forum

Every member should share verified content, as this can be the reason to harm our other members on the forum too. Anyone can post wrong posts if they read a inappropriate topic.

Dear If you give attracted content to this forum and make your posts unique and useful .Then hopefully your every post get  good reputation to yourself.

Dear If you give attracted content to this forum and make your posts unique and useful .Then hopefully your every post get  good reputation to yourself.

Dear If you give attracted content to this forum and make your posts unique and useful .Then hopefully your every post get  good reputation to yourself. Thanks...

Dear If you give attracted content to this forum and make your posts unique and useful .Then hopefully your every post get  good reputation to yourself. Thanks...

On 4/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, Upright said:

That's real a true fact there, as basically false information can Also be made up as, the way which scammers spammers can easily course confusion and even steal from the Naive, as of the work of the admins have really been seen, as with the former past of the forum on many users, was really tough to actually make some control here as spammers where really notorious

Hi friends I think we we have to do some hard work because life is very e shot we don't waste our time and do some extra ordinary in our life and crypto provide such a wonderful opportunity to earn money and materialized your dream.

I agree with you, we must always try to answer those that some ask with their issues or what others want to help others or people like me and that is why we must always accept the help that others want to give us and more if it is information that can help us in various things and more to understand this new world that we enter that is full of information or data that is why we must always work here, be it providing information or collecting information in order to earn money for our things basic or necessary or for our family that sometimes what we want to do is if it is only to help her.

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. I agree with you, because wrong information can make members who rely on this information lose their money.

Do not waste you time doing bad comment or comment that are not related to the topics try your best to know a topic before acting on it if not when you are discover you are gon.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:04 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Hello my friend, I'm new to this platform and thanks for useful information. I hope I can do some genuine works and earn money. Is there any other rules or regulations i need to know. It'll be so good if someone shares with me.

When it come to crypto currency, its uses, relevance and significance in the society, it is not a waste of time to learn abiut it. It is not a waste of time to invest in it. Crypto currency is the future of the wolrd. I remember in the year  2010, a friend told me about bitcoin and I told him he is just wasting his time. If I'd invested back then, I would have been a millionaire by now. @Adavance

I advise all beginners to verify of the reliability of any information before publishing it in order to make this forum more reputable.
Therefore, if you come across a post whose content you cannot understand, I advise you to ignore it, as this is better than spreading false information, or incomprehensible, or unrelated to the post.

Edited by rose1