Stop wasting your time - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Really nice words, in fact, the time that passes the time is not staying, we go and the impact of the work we have done remains, so you have to use and manage your time with a useful and enjoyable work that will return to you and those around you with profit, business and things that are priceless

Your opinion may be correct. We must use our time with useful and important work and know all trading activities, especially if you want to invest. The Internet offers you an opportunity to work, but you must use it wisely.

Your opinion may be correct. We must use our time with useful and important work and know all trading activities, especially if you want to invest. The Internet offers you an opportunity to work, but you must use it wisely.

According to the fact that time is the only resource which can't be restored, making false news/topics/posts and simple wasting of it is very sad. But at the same time I can't say that everyone can try to stop doing this, because of many reasons which are not reasons at all.

Давайте писать вместе!

Some people here are unfair and they just try to get Talk tokens, but I think it's a waste of time too, because they don't give anything useful to the forum and members who looks for new knowledge here 

I be the same with you my friend

Wasting the time is awful mechanism for us

We partake of to work in every our time

And have a collection of a usefulness earning for us 

And our familly

Actually, this is true. Any methodical or not premeditated muddle or artificial in rank will expose you to a injunction or dispatch you a warning. sidestep posts everywhere the oral communication is not clear and has no importance for the reason that it will inescapably be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey friend, thankyou for sharing this topic. We all should understand that making useless posts will obviously waste your time. All your posts are made eligible only after being checked, so useless and false posts will be definitely deleted. Its a waste of time, for all the users because they are also reading your useless comments. So dont do that, stay committed to this platform and contribute only good posts. 

I think there is no wastage of time in this forum. If you spend time on this forum we can earn as well as learn from this platform also. It is platform where we can learn and understand the basic rules and regulations and knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. 

Tme wasting is s bad habit.all the people's do work hard to earn money for him and families.all the business parties should make a decision about time spending and earn highly profit.

Hi my friend i likes your post that is very learning messege. Yes you are right we are all here to earn and improve our reputation as well as cryptotalk reputation. Moderators are very good they helps us if we make any little mistakes and they not banned us. But if we posting false info then we make a major mistake and moderators have right to ban us. Be calm and do our duties.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time management and time management are the best solution to prevent us from wasting our time! Through my work here I do not consider that my work here would be a waste of time because I write a good topic and post it with the members here! I consider this a good job because I am sharing useful information with members here!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No need to wait for the managers. Anyone who notices a mistake can give a negative rating for that person to stop spreading the wrong information.

• +1 1

Thanks Raven for this useful post and we are trying to get into the useful work and not wasting my time in the extra and useless work. I always try to do a useful and meaningful post. And the meaningful post I hope one day brings fruit in the form of money and the reputation. 

These people are not scarcely massacre their time ! they are homicide our time too! but allow me snitch you great !
admins and moderators at this juncture are effective extremely severe to cut off any false information !

Yes it is a waste of time to just login to the forum and start posting inrelevant topics because the moderator will have no option than to delect your post qnd u cannot get any reputation. so do not just waste your time 

That is genuine a verified certainty there, as essentially bogus data can Also be made up as, the way which con artist can undoubtedly course disarray and even take from you, as of crafted by the administrators have truly been seen, likewise with the previous past of the discussion on numerous clients, was truly hard to really make some control here as spammers where truly infamous.

Yes I agree with you. Making useless posts which are later deleted by the admins is just a waste of you time. Instead work you way hard and earn good money and also gain more knowledge on your way through. 

If you are just gonna waste your mind, then why don't you want to become someone successful. It is more profitable that way you could be getting richer day by day! So go and write good content and earn some fiat currencies,

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I aggree with you and i appreciate your words and thinking. When any people have lack of knowledge about any work so why they are making false topic on the basis of false information. So my opinion to save time for doing a best work that helps you in future.

There are many beginners who put duplicate topics again and again. The administrators of this forum is doing a great job in removing all the unwanted topics. Also they are banning useless accounts.

Thank you dear friend for such a nice advise. We should not waste our time in useless activities. We should make our time precious with our work. Cryptotalk provide us a lot of opportunities to make our time valuable. Give your maximum time to the forum and read post. Improve your skills and knowledge and make money by doing post on topics.

Yes, this is true that many topics are deleting from the forum to get rid of spam and maintain the forum well and we waste time when responding to these useless topics because deleting them means deleting our posts as well and here lies a waste of time

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos.

I agree with your point! I see some members on this forum usually beginners who are greedy to earn money more and more, therefore they try to post huge number of topics and post false /useless content as their only intention is money and they do spamming with forum which is not good for them as well as for forum. 

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why? 

They cannot earn because their posts are not qualified for earning by moderators as they post useless and wrong information. So, their posts are deleted by moderators and they get warnings and also banned. They waste their time as well as ours. 

• +2 2

Thank you so much for the information as this would deter people from posting fake topics just to gain points. It is gladdening that there are people who are moderating on these platform because it gives you the zeal and motivation to do more research and findings which would benefit other members of the group.

Concurred with your point. Giving wrong data here is extremely destructive to this forum and wasting of time if you share wrong  information in cryptos, it will be a major lost for you So please  make latest data about cryptos and try not to post not genuine experienced just to pick up consideration.