Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes, I agree with you, I also believe that people who are only interested in money and not information and money are superficial people whose goals are only to collect a little money, while by using the information correctly we can make a lot of money

Well, in general, it depends on the section in which the person writes. After all, there are sections with wallets, exchangers and offtop.so you are partially right

In the beginning, the reason for my presence here was for material gains, but after I started work, I discovered that scientific gains are much more important, so I advise everyone to read and research and not focus on money.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable post which contains many important information for all members. I certainly agree with you. That our goal in this forum is to spread knowledge, culture, information and skill among all members, and that our goal is not only to collect money.

• +5 1

Your words are right, my friend, when the focus is on the content you provide, you will become more experienced and gain a good reputation .. You will be paid and the chance to stay here with us will be more.

Salutations, mon ami, je suis d'accord avec vous dans ce que vous avez écrit. Nous ne devrions pas nous concentrer uniquement sur le fait de gagner de l'argent, mais sur l'obtention d'informations sur les crypto-monnaies et la lecture attentive des sujets et des commentaires afin que nous puissions en profiter et j'espère que tout le monde en bénéficiera .

Indeed, my friend, there is no work that comes easy, and this forum requires several things, the most important of which are
First, commitment to the rules of the forum
Second, participation
Third, patience and effort to achieve your goals

In cryptotalk you will see all types of people , people look for money ,others look for knowledge and answers ,also some people are here just to enjoy and have fun

My friend, I am here to work and then work, and I have to prove my mental capabilities by responding, raising topics and entering the world of encrypted currencies, and thus be a source of earning money

Yes, you have a right. Work here in this forum requires intelligence and a full knowledge of the rules and conditions of the forum, and later work with all seriousness and diligence. Thank you.

A very good topic, dear to everyone in this forum, to focus on basic points, the most important of which is that the topic has a positive direction and gives great benefit from it and a gain for the reader, and we have to support each other to achieve our full gains, raise the level of the forum and obtain a distinguished reputation in the forum by everyone
Good luck to all

Edited by Samer

You don't always have to focus only on money. 
In this forum you should focus on gaining useful information and gain some cryptocurrency experience from the old members 
We should focus on creating useful and unique publications and then the money will come to us easily

• +3 1

This platform is not merely for making money, this platform has more potential and power to increase our knowledge and skills in cryptos. So by working here responsibly, you will be able to contribute more to this platform and you can learn more. However it does take a while to get out of that mindset and to start thinking in the sense that your content and your posts is what is most important. Best of luck dear!!

Hi my dear friend you are right, because we should focus on useful content rather than money......so we have to do our best to work.... If we work accurately on this platform so  we will earn money through this platform...

• +1 1

Whoever says this is not the case, of course, it takes a lot of effort, fatigue and learning in order to reach this matter. I like to work on the forum because it really benefits and increases my knowledge

No, it will depend entirely on your work skills. If you can do something like this, you can work on a paid site, or if you can do a job of trading, then you have stopped trading, then when the price goes up, you will automatically get your money, like BTC.  You can trade or there are other sections in which you can put your payment will come later. Thank You.

If you work carefully in this forum, then something good can be expected. But, in that case, you have to work hard. No one can become rich in one day. So, you have to work hard here. I hope something good will happen. So, keep working according to the rules of the forum. Learn from mistakes.

Honestly I thought this too when I first started, but I realized that while I was working here I was reflecting my money and useful posts on Yobit, what I came to find out was that the Yobit Exchange is where I would make my transactions to get the money out of Cryptotalk, the one I was already working on. So here just limit yourselves to commenting and creating posts to add value.

I agree with you mate not only receiving the payment but you will also learn allot of new things when you focus on the type of posts you make daily, low quality posts will lead your posts to be deleted and even lead you to receive warning point, I advise us to focus and make good posts so that we will receive reputation. 

• +3 1

I'm here to learn new things about cryptocurrency trading.
We should focus on gaining and sharing information in this forum 
We must publish according to the rules and abide by the rules and our payments will be received automatically

Ham certainly would never think of receiving the letter to from a sentence without meaning gold value in fact official answer the lives at first for me I tried to give and get help as much as I can I get earn money from this platform where is platform is very and beneficial for me and my fellow that follow the instruction and get money

• +1 1

It is true, we should not make earning money our only goal of joining this forum, but rather we must acquire the necessary experience to manage our gains, learn to trade and invest in them to increase these profits, and to enter the world of crypto from its widest doors.

Hello friends 😃

It is predefined that we all must receives our payments by just doing comments so then what is the need to think about it. We all need to think about our content, post good and helpful content so that we can also payback to this forum in that way.

Certainly, we are here to learn and the main goal is not money now, but the experience that we will gain from this forum will be an opportunity for us to make money by investing in cryptocurrencies and other methods of profit.

I moreover have to be state with no knowlege and believe I will never endorse to send installment to any membera , endeavoring to review perosn by its web-based media fair as by other methodology , hypothesis for an darken person moreover cloud location is reliably risky.