How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

you need to improvment your habbits by that you lost your patience , trying to make investment in right place , trying to learn some New things everyday . remember without patients there is very little chance that anyone is going successful in market.

While trading people lose or earn money. Being patience is critical in trading. Either you lose or you earn, during your trading you will find out that how being patience is important in losing or earning. Thus you will learn to be patience and you will gain it in time.

Well spread this information, all of these points are important except for the fifth point. The risk is not for beginners, but rather they should be confident in what they want to do. 

Hello my friend
Thanks for those valuable advices
You are right. Patience is necessary in all aspects of life, and patience comes from psychological calm. The more we are calm and controlling ourselves, the more we can be patient and tighten our minds, and patience is required in the field of investments. Markets are moody, that is, they rise and fall, and we have to be flexible in thinking. 

• +4 1

4 minutes ago, Aqsa khan said:

We should control our emotions.due imotion we make great mistake.as we invest we lose money in order to getting more money we don't think and invest in false site results we lose more money in emotion.

@Aqsa khan Self-control is an important base within cryptocurrencies, without it everything collapses, when we can control what we do, our trade can bring us more profits, this happens because we can control the right moment to enter an investment and exit when we consider it to be the right time. time, but if we don't have that ability to control,
we can enter or leave at the least indicated time and lose money or stop earning it.

Patience is essential in any work that you want to succeed in and gain from it. Even learning needs patience, and in order to be patient, we must put our goals that we want to achieve before our eyes, that is writing them on paper and stick them on the wall and thus it will be a motivation for us and also writing our past and current achievements will encourage us to continue every day and patience  To get what we want.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend and thank you for providing these advices your words give reassurance to the members especially beginners as it pushes us to work enthusiastically and actively and ask for more knowledge yes patience is very necessary to achieve success good luck 

Thank you, my friend, for these great advice. We can build patience on the belief that the second step follows the first step on the road to work and success in the field of cryptocurrencies.

In order to be one of the people who possesses great patience, you must train your human soul in patience and be hopeful and optimistic that these features, if you realize them well, will distinguish you from others a lot.

• +3 1

The solution is always to continuously improve your experience and develop yourself in order to be more able to seize opportunities and always make it your goal to obtain information. In this way patience is continuously cultivated within you, and when you have enough information and experience, you will always be able to choose the right time and currency to invest, and your time here in the forum will become more enjoyable and beneficial .

hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job on straight from first of all I want to tell you that their mother your post is very beneficial and knowledgeable for me and every those new members who is working on this platform and I am really thank you for sharing with us a useful opinion and sharing this useful post

• +3 1

You're right, and these points are very important for a person to be more likely to have difficult or confusing situations and deal with them intelligently and in the right way.

The greatest enemy that caused us to lose patience was a panic condition and the practice of not acting at the right moment. Perhaps you should trade and set a minimum profit, so you might have already reached your minimum profit, so instead of stopping trading and withdrawing your profit, you can continue trading. You keep selling in order to get more than what you wanted before, but you end up losing it.

I agree with you. We must be patient and perseverance, do not despair, and continue to try once, twice or three times until we get to the target. We have to work hard and continue step by step. We will reach success. We need patience and wisdom in order to achieve what we want.

Being inspired by your work and setting a target for yourself will help you develop patience. If you strengthen your willpower, you will be able to wait and maintain patience in yourself. Patience can also be developed by meditation and self-confidence.

Yes, trust is very important to carry out any work that was in life, not just in the CryptoTalk forum, as trust is the basis on which your actions will be.
  And your work without confidence will be shaken and full of indecision and fear

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, patience is very important for all members to be able to continue their work, in addition to being calm and diligent at work to get better results

• +4 1

Great article, I believe in a nuance that the human being is based on his perceptions and his outlook on life and himself, I love the Law of Attraction book very much, it teaches us how to sound healthy thinking that leads all circumstances to achieve what we aspire to, there are many human development coaches who speak great and influence our souls for the positive trend

You have to be self-convinced that you will achieve all your goals by being patient and working hard and actively. You also have to enhance your self-confidence and believe in your abilities to endure hardships and hardships. I also advise you to imagine your life after becoming rich by achieving success in the world of coding.  And to show strong will and continue to strive to get a better future even if you encounter some problems or mistakes

Except for the fifth point, I agree with all of your points. If you are a beginner, taking a big risk can result in a big loss because you don't have enough knowledge about the crypto world as a beginner. Being a risk taker isn't necessary because if you take a big risk, your luck will play a big role.

Except for the fifth point, I agree with all of your points. If you are a beginner, taking a big risk can result in a big loss because you don't have enough knowledge about the crypto world as a beginner. Being a risk taker isn't necessary because if you take a big risk, your luck will play a big role.

Patience is the basic need in life to further strive for everyday life. Patience is an investment need in every aspect of life. Basically it also needs here in crypto industry, you need a lot of patience if you want to success here. 

• +4 1

Patience is a funny thing in that it takes patience, time, and repetition to develop it. There are no quick fixes when it comes to mastering it. It's like a muscle; you just get better at it by exercising it for a long time, and no one learns to be patient overnight; otherwise, the "muscle" would be strained.

Thank you, my friend, for these important and useful steps on how to control restraint and be patient .. Indeed, we need a lot of patience in whatever work we do .

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, patience is necessary to do any work and reach better results. Therefore, we must be patient and calm and move away from panic and fear in addition to self-confidence, conducting research before making any decision, and supporting oneself with positivity, and thus we will be able to obtain All we want and strive for

Important question for all of us I guess.From my personal perspective I can say patience is bulid by hard work and self motivation.Those 2 things are vital for keeping patience in any business.Cryptobforum is a platform where patience is important and mandatory.

Patience is key for success.Suppose you work hard 1 hour.But as a patience person can work hard 4/5 hours.That's the power of patience