Bitcoins disappears from blockchain wallet. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Bitcoins disappears from blockchain wallet.

On 8/24/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ridam said:

Have you installed any apps from third party sites or given  permission to any website recently? There must be something wrong from your side unknowingly so it happened. Goto the transaction options in Blockchain app and look for most recent transactions. If you see any new transaction that you haven't made, I'm afraid but it means you have been hacked.

I do not think the person in question did anything wrong, he would have downloaded the right app with the right signature, the problem is that blockchain wallet is a wallet that people do complain about. Haven't you noticed this?

• +2 1

Friend, it's too bad that it happened to you, that's why we always have to verify the authenticity of the wallets where we deposit our funds, contact the technical support of that wallet to see if they give you any reason why your funds disappeared, in the same way it could have been a hack to your account, always remember to use the Two-factor authentication and never give out your private keys.

i assume that it's been compromised with the scammers. perhaps you shared your information with an unknown server or logged in from an unknown or phishing emails. that's why you have no clue. because i have been the usage of the blockchain technology however i in no way confronted this sorts of problems. so take a look at if you have performed anything like this.

blockchain wallet may be very famous crypto wallet in network, however it doesn`t assure that it`s simply safe. perhaps you entered scouse borrow web sites or hackers got into your laptop and found personal key

On 8/30/2020 at 10:52 AM, Yomose said:

To discourage people, I will tell them not to use Blockchain wallet, there are any complaints about this wallet all the time. I was using it before too, but it requires email for registration is the reason I stopped. There was a report that the email if compromised by hackers, can be used to stealing the whole cryptocurrencies  stored on the wallet. 

Though I recovered back my bitcoins in a week 's time I stopped using the blockchain wallet because what happened didn't seem right and made me uncomfortable to continue with them and the support team responded lately just imagin it took a week for them to attend to my complaint.

• +2 1

Friend possibly you opened your wallet in a public wifi or the internet you are using, it is used by several people, be careful where you open your wallet and keep your keys locked

This is really unfortunate, but my friend in the beginning, you should review your withdrawals and payments from the wallet and try to remember the sites that you put your wallet code in because if you put your address in a fraudulent site, your wallet may have been stolen, but in the event that does not happen, the best is to communicate With the Blockchain support team and I think the last option was agreed by all members here

15 hours ago, George10 said:

Though I recovered back my bitcoins in a week 's time I stopped using the blockchain wallet because what happened didn't seem right and made me uncomfortable to continue with them and the support team responded lately just imagin it took a week for them to attend to my complaint.

That is one thing about blockchain wallet, their customer care do reply late, some people have said into be a good wallet, but not like that on my side too anymore. I have seeing people complaining they lost their coin on the wallet and was not recovered, someone have even posted it in a comment on this forum before. 

• +2 1

The hacker might have stolen the amount from your wallet. Can you see the transaction history in your wallet Check if someone just sent the amounts in another wallet address. If not, you can consult the support team
Any other inquiry?

On 10/11/2020 at 1:49 PM, jesusalbarran said:

Hello! @George10 I have been using Blockchain wallet for a long time now and that particular case has not happened to me. The strange thing about it is that your coins disappeared without any meaning. I tell you that I don't trust this site much either, since a few months ago my account was hacked and the assets it housed there were stolen. I think it was partly my fault for not having double-factor authentication enabled. Since then, I always enable 2FA on all platforms where I have my cryptocurrencies. I recommend that everyone enable 2FA in their accounts to avoid this type of inconvenience

I'm sorry for the loss you went through and I too have been using their wallet for so long without facing any problem until April of this year when my coins disappeared without leaving any trace though lucky enough I recovered them back after contacting support team but it took many days of which it didn't seem good or encourage me to continue with their services.

16 hours ago, Codeadd said:

It's mean your account was hacked.... Be careful next time

It wasn't a hack friend but I don't know exactly where the problem was and the support team told me that I logged on many devices that's what caused the coins to disappeare of which I didn't and I'm only using one device.

And next time make your comments to have 100words character or more take care.

Edited by George10
Spelling correction.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:27 PM, Frank castle said:

@DiamondBitOh my God this is very joyful and this is the reason why the support team is present in any work place on the Internet and it is helping customers to keep their currencies and make the workplace a high degree of safety.

Yes it's joyful I was able to get my bitcoins back and the support team did a wonderful job though they took long to look on my issue and I believe maybe they were busy with other clients.

And it's very important for wallets or exchanges to have an active support team to help us in such predicament moments like I went through.

my bitcoins disappeared in my blockchain wallet, its like nothing ever happened. there's no history of transactions as if the account has been wiped off

It's showing zero. but i purchased bitcoin of $ 235. it was there and the next minute it was gone, i think i have been hacked. what can i do to recover my bitcoin

Your bitcoins will never disappears from your blockchain wallet, It maybe a bug on blockchain, but I also don't think that, maybe someone stooled it from your wallet.

Your bitcoins will never disappears from your blockchain wallet, It maybe a bug on blockchain, but I also don't think that, maybe someone stooled it from your wallet.

Bitcoins will never disappears by itself, since you own your private keys so it's for sure someone hacked your account and got your coins.

1 hour ago, HanSerb said:

People should be very careful while using wallets, some of the coins that are lost today from good wallet is due to the fault of people themselves, they should be able to know that protecting their asset is very important. Also, we should use a very good wallet that can help us to protect our cryptocurrencies  effectively. 

You are very right but I think people should be careful while using blockchain, people do complain about the wallet, I have used it also before and my coins gone for like hours before I reported and was refunded. I do not know what actually happen, but I think the fault was not from me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't believe that from blickchain wallet you lost your coins.I think there is a security problem.You have to make high password and make sure you dont gave your password and share information about wallet to others.Hope there is privacy problem.Be careful next time.

Blockchain is one of the wonderful application.here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.i like this platform and enjoy it's features I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret.It is multicurrency Wallet through we can stores many Crypto currencies and easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto assets.

Dear friend, perhaps someone might have duped you or something because there's no way the blockchain wallet will tamper with your currencies in any way.

Blockchain wallet is very good and safe wallet .Many people use crypto users and it has a very good features inside it, due to which many people use and benefit from blockchain wallet. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.