We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:03 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

If such feature is integrated it would be great to manage and keep the good and informative posts to viewed in the future, and also help oneself to learn, and understand the prior posts of his/her interest. The pin feature would be effective to view and categorize the article based on the usefulness of the topic.

• +3 1

This is one of the best idea. It is easy for every member to learn and remember the moderator advice or information about this platform. While doing our work we see a lot of useful post by the seniors or the administration team . We can save the post then we will easily get it later and take information from it. Really it's a wonderful feature. 

On 10/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

That's good, since you have the option to read later, I like it, in fact I kept the Links of the publications that I liked the most and watched them at night at home.

That's a very good idea. Reduce the time it takes to view important hyperlinks and mark them as bookmarks for viewing. New members will help admins and moderators get back to important posts.

Congratulations on this post dear friend, the truth is that it would be very useful to have this button that can save the publication, here there are too useful publications that can be used to the fullest and as long as we can have it just one click and not waste time looking for it we will be able to get too much out of it. I would love to have this extra option.

Bro that is so simple if you want to follow the specific comments or post you can save a link of that post or comment and can book mark to further utilize it. I hope you will appreciate me if you found my comment helpful.

Hey! Yes, that would be cool! You could save interesting and necessary posts / topics on your profile and if needed, you can easily find these posts / topics. And it would also be a good PR of these posts. Everyone who goes to your profile sees that these posts are fixed and will be interested.

Yes you are right there are alot of posts which is very much useful for the beginners and spread the knowledge about the forum and trading, and I have also noticed that there is no such option of saving i feel it's better to follow such users.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

We thank you @Syedbesharat for sharing this great idea that I have not thought about before, but in my opinion there are several ways the most important of which is keeping the link of the post you lied or adding the page to the bookmarks in your browser. 

Very good afternoon I think that as we do not have that option, it would be best to give captures to the publication and have it for us so that when we need to know something about what we liked, we have it in quick access. It would be very useful a button where you can save the information that we were applying at the time of taking advantage of here Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/22/2021 at 1:50 PM, Gimini said:

We thank you @Syedbesharat for sharing this great idea that I have not thought about before, but in my opinion there are several ways the most important of which is keeping the link of the post you lied or adding the page to the bookmarks in your browser. 

If we keep book marking topics it will increase our list and we could automatically see frequently when we use Google and if we place them in our profile we could use them at forum for any discussion. Also we could see the thread is available or not because forum removed many thread their for I started noting them by screen shoot and coping them in my Ledger book. It helps me a lot when I study crypto and join discussion. Their for if we have this option we could get more points to discuss at any related topic which also bring many of members to old thread so they could recognise the plagiarism of other members easily. 

That is a good idea my friend it would be easier to do that than bookmarking because there is a lot good topics in the forume that i do not want to lose or forget they should be saved 

You can always copy the link of a posts and the way the forum is designed, once you paste a link the post will be showed clearly in the area you've pasted so you can use this as a means to pin a Posts

The advice you just gave in this forum is excellent because those ideas will help this platform to be valued more, there is a lot of useful information that we want to keep for ourselves and then in a free time read it calmly, internalize it and thus understand it and increase in knowledge in this field of Cryptocurrency.

This would be very useful when it comes to keep the value that you are contributing in the forum and sometimes we want to return to the topics we are studying or wanting to learn, it would be a very useful button to have it to facilitate the movement and development here in the forum because sometimes the publications are lost among so many pages that are here in Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Every comment you make or every post that you post can be found on your profile by clicking on My Activities. You can write down every post that you saw is useful in the note on your phone and return to it from the activity list.

• +2 1

Thank you for this valuable post, my dear friend, it is a really great idea that we can keep expert publications to benefit from in the future, but you can click on the date of the comment and keep the link of any comment you want and then use it later

• +1 1

Good idea .. I saw a while ago a post and i was very useful, but I accidentally left it with a click of a button, and I no longer know how to find it and I did not even read the address .. I hope that the moderators will look into this feature because it will really help us in saving useful posts that we can use as a reference or keep them for reading Later on when we're busy.

I think you can fo that easly . Because you have notifications for the topic post you made . You can make choice of it and than you pick it put on your pirvate email or norepad to save . If i wrong sorry. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right and this is absolutely amazing and good idea by which we can use our seniors and group admin's post leter at the time when we need information related to these aspects that our seniors have posted before. And by these posts we can get information, knowledge and make a good topic related to that topic.

Actually I think this feature is really great. Cause this feature will help this forum page to be more powerful and dos attack free. The hackers can't get this forum down anymore than before.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear member,kindy avoid these kind of things .It is for your own good .I am not reporting U this time but I will not leave you for 2nd time.It will harm you and try to become a useful and honourable member here not spammer.So kindly remove your commemts which you copy paste here..

• +2 1

hello every one 

when i see amazing post or amazing information i think it should be a bookmark to save posts from missing or should be a large case to save it 

because sometimes when you see nice post you wish to find some thing like that

thanks for all 

It is a good suggestion to save some topics and posts for future use. There are many useful topics I have seen in this forum and want to save for future use. There should be add one feature of saving feature so that we can save beneficial posts as well as topics. By the way, currently I use taking screenshot ways of saving the posts.

Thank you my friend. on that note, I missed him really and I don't know if this feature exists or not, I hope, it helps us so maybe some times I don't allow you time to read would also like to save them for reference later.