I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I don't have any of these favoritisim by making posts. I just look for a good topic that's all. I find a topic which is full of info and worthy to give a reply on it. I just skip the waste topics and find the good ones. 

I'm still a new member in the platform, so my target now is to learn about the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world from the senior members of the platform, with this, I don't have any  choices in making comments on topics, this is my view on this. 

I comment on those topics , where I am able to share my opinion . I will sorround the topic  in all it's aspects so that I can communicate the idea. 

I do not think it is important to consider whether the post has many or few responses, such as what is important is the effectiveness of the post or its impact on the cryptocurrency community, i.e. in short, I like to respond to the posts that I find most useful.

I don’t see a difference in answering a topic where there are few answers or many, the main thing is that you understand what you are writing about and what really helps in matters of the topic.am interested in useful topics

I do reply to such posts which are about cryto currencies and online business so that I can gain knowledge about cryto currencies and make money from the knowledge I gained here.

That's your choice but I will like to advice you to focus on both either topics with less replies or with high numbers of replies and should be good and constructive topics that will equipped you with more experiences. 

I first read many posts and topics shared by experienced members of the forum, then I make the difference between the best one to share most important information about the y and I liked and comments on the post.

You have a great idea, we can get good attention of the people for doing this because if any topic has less replies then people will definitely read the other members contents then if we will create good idea on that post then we can get good reputation from other members. 

Here, too, it is pointless to try to answer someone who already has more than 100 answers, when he realizes it, people leave with some comments. However, with less answers to the issues, people have probably seen that the issue is useless, which is why many did not answer it.

I usually chose those topic that is old,because i can guarantee that that post will not be deleted but ofcourse,as much as possible  i only chose those old topics that still needs on some other informations.

It doesn't matter that topic has less replies or more replies I try to reply on topic which is more useful .so you should try to understand that you will reply to a topic which is more useful and helpful for the biggner s.

it is your own view but I replies on those topic which are useful and can give me some benefits because we are here for learning knowledge

Hello my friend

In fact, I do not care if the post contains few or many responses, as much as I care if these posts contain useful information

I read some of the responses of other members and learn from their responses a lot of information and then I respond to posts that contain useful information and I share my opinion on this matter.

Because the purpose of this forum is to learn and share information among all members

Well my friend .. I agree with you on this .. When you find a useful topic and see a few responses, I immediately hurry to write a response. It is possible that someone will come to search for an answer on your topic .. But the large number of comments wastes the answer he is looking for .. Ask everyone to write a useful comment On the topic is useful .. I wish all success

I do comment on useful posts.On replying on useful comment we get more react because more people love to reply on useful post.And they interestedly read all the comments of that post.So there is a chance of getting reaction on our post.

• +2 1

Well mate. Such a good thing that you are did. In according to me i am replying to the contents all which i have the perfect knowledge on that topics. Well very said mate. Keep it up. Excellent posts. 

• +2 1

I would like to respond to effective topics, valuable ideas and useful topics, and if the response to them is a little, I do not care about this thing because I, with my knowledge, my awareness, my culture and my information decide this, as I unfortunately find topics that do not deserve to be read even and I see a response to them more than effective and rich topics for that Ask for an objective response, just about emotions and feelings. Thank you

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Yes it is good of you reply the less replies. Normally I comment in middle science. If you reply those post who have less replies then you attract the moderators. 

Some useful contents that should be valuable and enough helpful for the other members I chose those topics because from there I will gain some additional information that will be useful for me as well as my experience that I am sharing will be useful for other members, which is the main point of this campaign, sharing and learning from one another.

• +2 1

So with this we can get reputation .when anyone asking questions about any things then we can answer. So many people will read this comment and get some information.  So with this people give you maximum reputation.  So i would like to replies on that comment which have unique content.  So as beginner we can learn a new 5hing first if we will comments on less replies topic.

Well my friend if we comment on a less replies topics then there is a chance to get good number of reputation. Of course the topics must have to be useful. We have to check out that the is useful or not before replying. Besides I would like to reply in a hot topics because hot topics are always considered as useful topics.

Well, my friend, this is a beautiful way to work, but I prefer to search for important topics that help spread knowledge among members. The number of responses to a particular post does not give the post a value or take the value from it, but the topic of the post is the most important.

It will not make much difference. The most important thing is the content in this post, and does the response to it add anything or not? This is the idea

Everyone has to do this thing and try to support each other as much as possible and understand the topics that we don't usually discuss, including increasing the culture and understanding the forum in a better way.