I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

My friend, you have complete freedom on this thing.
But according to what I have seen, all the long or few topics have a great amount of benefit.
We have to learn well from our experiences in order to resist and succeed together.

Look mate its your choice. But it is better to comment in useful topics. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Make your comment useful,unique, informative. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Dear when you have lot of information than you never stop or think to answer any topic .You must answer it first .your answer must be good so you can get positive response easily on any post .Avoid to comment on a useless post .

As for me, I search for topics that are of interest and see new information with which I can increase my experience, and also interact with beginners' topics because they need this in order to continue on their way. 

Same here it's pointless to try to answer to something that has over 100 answers already especially when it's about some specific questions that has already been answered 10 times we have to help each other here by encourage each other.

• +1 1

Yes, I prefer to reply to all topics, but sometimes topics that have few reply are unhelpful topics or topics that violate the rules, so stay away from responding to them, but if you find the topic useful, I reply to it.

As for me, I prefer to participate in the topics that I have little experience in, in order to learn and master them well. Therefore, my knowledge and information are integrated and become a useful member here. Topics that have few responses, are usually distinguished because members avoid commenting on them because their content is new and  A little complicated. I like to share topics that are rich in trading basics and how to get into it

I think answering on a topic don't have much comments is useful much than the topics have much comments because this will be unknown idea and we should public it

I personally prefer to respond to topics on which I have enough information, regardless of the number of commentators on the topic
What is important for me is that I inform others with my information

Dear friend, I am new to this forum. So far, I am trying to respond to the post that I have enough experience with what it contains, and I try to read the responses to other publications in order to gain sufficient knowledge to respond in the future to all posts.

hello dear yes I also like to comment on those posts which has less comments because in it there is great chance to get more reputation will help you to get your payments easily

Yes I agree with you . Posts that have much more comments , there is no need of comment there . So a post with less comments and useful content should be preferred.

Yes friends this is a very good topic too ۔I also like to reply about the topic on which the reply is due to this because many people share their information in this topic. And we can do a lot of learning .

That's relative, and you don't have to respond to topics that have fewer responses. 
I write a response to topics that interest me that I can express my opinion on.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I like to reply on those topic which have the less replies because on that topic the knowledge is too much necessary that's why I reply on that topic to share my knowledge according to my opinion

• +3 1

As for me, I try to search for good topics that are presented for the first time, in order to comment on and benefit from them. This helps expand my experience and integrate my knowledge. As for the topics that have a small number of posts, I try to participate in them. But I cannot because I do not understand their content and what  What is meant by it. Just as some of it is repetitive, so I avoid it because it will not help me in anything

As for me, I prefer to comment on useful things and posts that are beneficial to me and others, in order to share our information, and it does not matter if the responses are few or many.

I search for important topics that can increase my knowledge, and I try to express my opinion on them without boasting or exaggeration, according to my view of understanding the topic

Many members of this forum discuss various topics, but I choose readable and easy-to-understand topics because they are easier to respond to, which means our forum members avoid them. Because repeat content is difficult to understand, I also avoid these topics. High replays indicate more information.

I don't think so.. Because I always prefer to replied to those topics which are informative and as well as have some useful meanings. It's also depends on u that how u good communication skills are... Because if u have good communication skills then u don't need any type or hint u post... 

I always try to reply on the topic which creates by the seniors members because by reading their comments I feel difference in my knowledge and try to reply them carefully. Rarely I prefer the posts those have most replies as a new member. 

Yes friends this is very true .I like to reply about topics that are rarely reprinted, but if the Topic and posts are collected here, then the number of posts is more then topics,  then the number of topics we have less or which we reply .

I think that the usefulness of the topic is my major concern. Lately the members of cryptotalk are usually posting very informative posts and they are open to many recommendations and discussion. The number of replies does not indicate if a post is useful or not. I agree that the ones with less replies might actually contain quality content and deserve a like or oppening creative discussion with the author.

• +3 1

I always make sure that my posts are distinctive and contain distinctive topics with clear and useful content in my opinion. We must support each other and give feedback because it helps increase the positive reputation.