Read also other's replies as well. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

I always read the comments of any topic before I post it and then make my post well.  This makes our post more useful and we can add more information to it. If I ever read a topic I don't understand and have no idea what to write. Now I read the comments of other topics and then I create my post  We can gain a lot of knowledge while reading the post.  Know a lot of unknown information.

Yes you are right sir we must read other replies first because it can increase our knowledge a lot and also helpful to understand about topic it also help us to learn more and more from every topic and we all know that learning is the key to success

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

I personally read the comments of other users that are written on the first page or on the last page. And if I see a flaw or mistake in them, I will replay them. I think everyone should read the opinions of others because in some of them there are very good and useful educational points.

We indeed have good contributors among us but we tend to ignore reading there posts because they don't have good number of reputations in there profile but some of them are expert in cryptoworld who just joined the forum newly, so we always take our time to read other members posts since we are all here to learn.

• +2 1

Yes this is really true we must need to read other posts because if we read other posts then only we will be able to gain some knowledge .Dont come in this forum just to make instead we must respect others opinion and also try to raise our opinion without being offensive.

Whatever you proposed should be acknowledged on the grounds that you advised the individuals the best approach to find out additional. Also, I also follow this standard so I can become familiar with cryptographic forms of money since this is away to acquire great throughout everyday life.

Good advice, especially for beginners trying to learn,
Comments often witness some kind of discussion about views, so you can see different points of view or new information in the comments and benefit from them a lot.
As for me, I try to read the latest comments on the topics in order to know people's opinions about the written topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Off course dude its necessary for all the newbies and other senior members who want to learn and gain more its necessary for them to read replies of other members as u can because learn much as u can 

• +1 1

hello my friend and thank you for your useful advice, I agree with you we should read more topics and posts to learn more about cryptocurrency and benefit from other members' experiences

By reading post make you to understand and derive basic knowledge and information that you will use to trade crypto currency. When you read other people will respond and the reactions turn to blessing or ban. Make meaningful contribution through posting and topic.

Yeah, it adviceable to read others comments too. The contents of others posts maybe useful to you. No knowledge is a waste. 

I urge us all to post quality contents, a member may be in need.

I'v always read many replies in all posts before adding my comment but it is not easy to read every reply. I don't think someone is doing that. I only answer to the subjects I can talk about and avoid what I don't know.I care about crypto and the forum and hope it stays for a long time.

right that we should read the posts of other members also. The advantage of doing this is that if we do not understand the topic, then we can understand it better by reading answers of senior members. Doing this will also have the advantage that our mistakes will not happen and the threat to our account will also be very less. We should follow all the rules of cryptotalk.

Of course we should read our post. It will give us knowledge. We can understand what others are saying and we can do a lot by using it. We can understand their opinions.  I will read them. Besides commenting.  It will help me a lot.  So everyone should read the replay of others.

Appreciably good ,  It's  helps us too while giving comments to posts .

When we read others replies we get too much knowledge about that topic and get different ideas from different minds of people. It is really very appreciable .

Certainly, my friend, I read some of the comments that pass under my eyes, and we must all read the responses. There is a lot of information that we have to know and gain experience in all aspects.

14 minutes ago, Mr.Rayan said:

Certainly, my friend, I read some of the comments that pass under my eyes, and we must all read the responses. There is a lot of information that we have to know and gain experience in all aspects.

@Mr.Rayan Hey mates, I personally read the high ratings post. I believe that Useful post always get high reputation. For this reason I always try to read the useful post and give them positive rating.  But i also read the last reply from those topic. 

• +1 1

Reading of other replies and comment seems to guide one to how it should work ,there are alot of things here that guide the biginner on how to work .

Absolutely, we should post 20 from the middle of our daily, but we should also merit all the members who have posted on the topic on which we are posting that informative post and this is for us because we have   You also have to gain knowledge, not just earn from here 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Mahmood95 said:

We can collect a lot of experiences about the fields of work in cryptocurrencies as the site contains a lot of useful posts and expert people who share their work experiences, which enables us to benefit from them in improve our work

We should just make sure we focus more on why we are here and believe me my friend we shall learn and earn good number of coins in this great forum because it has a bright future ahead which will offer users good opportunity to accumulate lots of Satoshi as well as talkcoin, so let us work well.

• +1 1

This is essential. Without perusing the reactions of the remainder of the individuals, you won't learn and pick up experience rapidly. It will require some investment. Much obliged to you for reviewing this significant theme.

• +1 1

To understand the question, one has to read all the above answers And it's a good thing too That we become aware of the sight of others It increases our informations.And we are able to answer correctly .on this plateform all moderators and admins guide very well.And i am very thankful to them .

• +3 1

Of course friends.  We can learn a lot by reading a specific reply. Before commenting on something, if we read the other replies of the subject, we have an idea about the subject and we can write something like this with the idea of the subject. So before commenting on anything.  Of course, if you read the other comments, you will get the idea and you will not gain knowledge.  Thanks.

I already feel this and  suggest to my own self  to read other comments.  In which different members give different suggestions.  In which some of suggestion is very useful for us. And it help alot in our life and give opportunity to us best perform on this forum.

You have asked a great question, if someone does not understand a post with any comment, then he may have to comment on someone else, why not? You can also read  in one place  Because when you get the idea of what I have to write, then you can comfortably do whatever you want to comment your ID today, you will not have to face any difficulty and other thing if you have any doubt about it then you  

• +1 1